Chumps league draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chumps league draw

Postby Falco53 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:55 pm

City64 wrote:Glasgow Rangers fans can fuck off after that disgrace in Manchester a few years ago when the UEFA cup final was here . Utter fucking senseless morons shitting in the street , robbing hard working corner shops and mindless vandalism everywhere . Pissed up fucking disgrace of a football club

Fuck off !

You can't judge a football team or it's proper support on a bunch of mindless idiots who dident have a tickets and and are not real rangers fans . Most of those clowns were only down for a party and you would never see at ibrox week in week out but I take your point over the years stuff like that has happend from loads of clubs all over Europe at cup finals .
Falco53
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David silva

Postby sheblue » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:17 pm

bigblue wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It's a City/Rangers, United/Celtic thing.
They have always been in bed together, and there used to be a joint fanzine "Our day will come" (except the gaelic version . Tiocfaidh ar la)
It has its basis in religion with both clubs tradionally being considered Catholic clubs, whilst City and Ranger were protestant.

It's a good job the North West of Manchester moved on from all that bullshit. It will forever be a stain on Scotland's culture sadly.

Yup, and there's a 99.9999% chance that their both wrong. So much time and anger wasted

I would say 100%. What a complete load of utter bollocks.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Falco53 wrote:
City64 wrote:Glasgow Rangers fans can fuck off after that disgrace in Manchester a few years ago when the UEFA cup final was here . Utter fucking senseless morons shitting in the street , robbing hard working corner shops and mindless vandalism everywhere . Pissed up fucking disgrace of a football club

Fuck off !

You can't judge a football team or it's proper support on a bunch of mindless idiots who dident have a tickets and and are not real rangers fans . Most of those clowns were only down for a party and you would never see at ibrox week in week out but I take your point over the years stuff like that has happend from loads of clubs all over Europe at cup finals .

Err hang on a minute ! Even your "real" fans inside the now Etihad Stadium were a pissed up disgrace wrecking and smashing up toilets and ripping out seats in the ground . Your fans massively disrespected the city of Manchester , our city !!! so yes fuck off !!! Comparing that situation to other clubs in Europe also doesn't fit well as no other European club,s fans have behaved anywhere near as moronic as Glasgow Rangers fans that day . Manchester welcomed you with open arms for that final and you disrespected and trashed the place the fucking end !!! Hope your slightly more intelligent "real" fans did something about your partying mindless idiots in Rangers colours ??? Fucking bin dippers gone wrong comes to mind playing the victim and all that ..........fucking bollocks !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Falco53 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Well all I can say is I was a rangers season ticket holder . Iv been going to the etihad for the last 4 years to watch city games . Myself and all my old rangers palls have never been involved in shit like that nor any that I know so saying fuck of to loyal supporters is a bit HARSH .
Falco53
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Falco53 wrote:Well all I can say is I was a rangers season ticket holder . Iv been going to the etihad for the last 4 years to watch city games . Myself and all my old rangers palls have never been involved in shit like that nor any that I know so saying fuck of to loyal supporters is a bit HARSH .

So what did Rangers Football Club and its "real" fans do about the thousands that trashed Manchester that day ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Falco53 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Not a lot they or we can do but apologise for those clowns not a lot more I can say . What's done was done .
Falco53
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Falco53 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm not here to justify the deeds of mindless criminals . I'm a football supporter
Falco53
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Falco53 wrote:Not a lot they or we can do but apologise for those clowns not a lot more I can say . What's done was done .

Ok , nothing personal .

As for Glasgow Rangers FC , what goes around comes around !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Slim » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Still fuming.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Slim wrote:Still fuming.

Me too pal.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:11 am

TalkSport seem to be telling us that the group the Rags got is real pedigree and is comparable to the Champions League groups. In fact, they were telling me that it was better than a CL group with the 'istreee of the teams.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 am

Beefymcfc wrote:TalkSport seem to be telling us that the group the Rags got is real pedigree and is comparable to the Champions League groups. In fact, they were telling me that it was better than a CL group with the 'istreee of the teams.

The only real pedigree/istree that feyenoord and fernabache have are their hooligans, as for the Ukrainian team most of us have never heard of, they are located right on the Russian boarder in the war zone. One thing they in common with rags is their stadium got bombed too :-)

They are now playing their games out of another town hundreds of miles away with a capacity of 12k, I wonder if it'll be sell when the rags come to town.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:21 am

Feyenord were good when I was a kid.

Seems an awfully long time ago now
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:18 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:TalkSport seem to be telling us that the group the Rags got is real pedigree and is comparable to the Champions League groups. In fact, they were telling me that it was better than a CL group with the 'istreee of the teams.

The only real pedigree/istree that feyenoord and fernabache have are their hooligans, as for the Ukrainian team most of us have never heard of, they are located right on the Russian boarder in the war zone. One thing they in common with rags is their stadium got bombed too :-)

They are now playing their games out of another town hundreds of miles away with a capacity of 12k, I wonder if it'll be sell when the rags come to town.....

They'll probably ban the away support before overturning it a couple of days before it's played. They'll have an excuse then.

It was interesting as they are promoting the 2nd string league just because of the Rags. Using the 'istree card to try and elevate it's status was just nonsense, just to appease the Rag hoards.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:26 pm

john@staustell wrote:Feyenord were good when I was a kid.

Seems an awfully long time ago now

They won the UEFA cup quite recently, beating Dortmund I think? Had the likes of Hooijdonk, Tomasson, Bosvelt, the older and better Kalou and van Persie playing for them. Must be at least 10 years ago, thinking about it. Still, it's a major European title so can't really slag them off and say they have no pedigree or history
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby feedthegreek » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:53 am

dick dastardley wrote:Anyone seen the video on Facebook doing the rounds of rush opening the balls and switching the paper under the table?
Pretty damming if you ask me

Yes saw that, it was gary james who posted the video that came on my timeline, he said it looked suspicious, and he his a respected city historian.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Socrates » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:06 am

sheblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It's a City/Rangers, United/Celtic thing.
They have always been in bed together, and there used to be a joint fanzine "Our day will come" (except the gaelic version . Tiocfaidh ar la)
It has its basis in religion with both clubs tradionally being considered Catholic clubs, whilst City and Ranger were protestant.

It's a good job the North West of Manchester moved on from all that bullshit. It will forever be a stain on Scotland's culture sadly.

Yup, and there's a 99.9999% chance that their both wrong. So much time and anger wasted

I would say 100%. What a complete load of utter bollocks.

It isn't even as straightforward as that. Un*ted weren't set up as a catholic club, they were a company workers club. As a fairly high percentage f the Irish immigrant population worked in that industry it benefited from high levels of support from that community. Thus, while Un*ted is not a Catholic club it is the usual club of choice of local Catholics. A few idiots try to make something of that from time to time and the said idiots make some flags and some noise but they are totally overestimating the role of religious groups in the history of the Manchester clubs when they do so.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby kinsey » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:54 am

Who is the most high profile Irish Mancunian? The Gallaghers? Perhaps any of the Smiths? And who do they support?

This Catholic / Protestant thing is bollocks! No matter how hard anyone tries to shoehorn City and Unit$d into this artificial separation, it just won't happen - us Mancs are too streetwise for this.

And as an Irish Catholic Manc myself, I always thought if anything, we were a Jewish club anyway!
kinsey
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 pm

kinsey wrote:Who is the most high profile Irish Mancunian? The Gallaghers? Perhaps any of the Smiths? And who do they support?

This Catholic / Protestant thing is bollocks! No matter how hard anyone tries to shoehorn City and Unit$d into this artificial separation, it just won't happen - us Mancs are too streetwise for this.

And as an Irish Catholic Manc myself, I always thought if anything, we were a Jewish club anyway!

Nice post.

However, I don't think our owners would regard us as a Jewish club somehow.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:50 am

And we were born out of St Marks C of E
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site