Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby littlebig » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:ffs get rid! the longer he stays, the more he'll try to divide the dressing room and give the media every opportunity to attack us for being "unfair" to poor joe. that smirk after sunderland equalized tells you everything you need to know.

I'd agree with the clean break thing. With the suspicions of him briefing the media about internal issues, even if he went on loan abroad, this would just continue with stories being fed from his buddies in the squad with the agenda of getting media against guardiola, manager moves on and he comes back as the prodigal son.

If he's gone for good, theres no way back and theres no point him and his agent stirring shit in the media every time the opportunity arises.

Get fucking rid - the club know the score on this one i'm sure

What did you hear about this Sparty?
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby sheblue » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:19 am

No loans. If we have decided to let him go well just do that. Get rid and move on, it is a good thing that Pep is facing up and sorting this issue. He, and the club, knows more about Joe and his antics than we do.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:37 am

wants a loan so he can still receive a wedge and not be here, fuck him and his shampoo. Personally sick of his shit, maybe with all the extra free time he can go wank off some more rags.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:52 am

The scheming cunt was sussed out by Pep. Mancini was right after all rats are rats, Capisce !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john@staustell » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:00 am

sheblue wrote:No loans. If we have decided to let him go well just do that. Get rid and move on, it is a good thing that Pep is facing up and sorting this issue. He, and the club, knows more about Joe and his antics than we do.

Absolutely. And far more than Joey Barton.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:10 am

Hazy2 wrote:The scheming cunt was sussed out by Pep. Mancini was right after all rats are rats, Capisce !

Truly amazing that he managed to pull the wool over the hierarchy's eyes for so long if this is indeed the case.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:12 am

Maybe he wants a loan with no city money attached because he feels he can prove himself at the top level to pep rather than being sat on a bench
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:32 am

Wonderwall wrote:Maybe he wants a loan with no city money attached because he feels he can prove himself at the top level to pep rather than being sat on a bench

Any loan will include City paying some of it , if not half of it, depending on where he goes to.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sidSmith » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 am

Why is all this being played out in the papers with people like rent a gob Barton, and now Buffon having an opinion? All Pep has done is come in, assess the squad and decided that Hart isn't up to it. That's his choice. He hasn't gone to the press to slag him off, he's actually defended him in interviews. So why the whinging about how badly he's being treated? What exactly is the bad or underhand part the club have played in all this?
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 am

sidSmith wrote:Why is all this being played out in the papers with people like rent a gob Barton, and now Buffon having an opinion? All Pep has done is come in, assess the squad and decided that Hart isn't up to it. That's his choice. He hasn't gone to the press to slag him off, he's actually defended him in interviews. So why the whinging about how badly he's being treated? What exactly is the bad or underhand part the club have played in all this?

The papers can say whatever they want ,fuck the papers - We need to sell him and not loan him and if he refuses then hes on the bench or we can do a Munchen and stick him in the reserves like swine bastard.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:52 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:The scheming cunt was sussed out by Pep. Mancini was right after all rats are rats, Capisce !

Truly amazing that he managed to pull the wool over the hierarchy's eyes for so long if this is indeed the case.

I think Txiki and Soriano, Marwood had enough with Roberto stropping about all sorts of things TBH. We have progressed and some how under achieved, Khaldoon has pretty much said that. The players have had a free run with the last manager, a proper gent and a decent fella but way to soft for us and the characters who thought they were teflon. Pep, was a better player than any of them, played at a monster club and got rid of better players than the clique are as a Rookie, he knows poison has to be cut out ,They pursued him, got him & have armed with a bazooka, he is using it, he also has the power that no other manager has ever had under the Sheik, Another step towards becoming a world class club, This is what Cruyf did at Barca the war will be won with the clique defeated, Listen to Zabba's recent interview no sympathy whatsoever !!!!!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:59 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sidSmith wrote:Why is all this being played out in the papers with people like rent a gob Barton, and now Buffon having an opinion? All Pep has done is come in, assess the squad and decided that Hart isn't up to it. That's his choice. He hasn't gone to the press to slag him off, he's actually defended him in interviews. So why the whinging about how badly he's being treated? What exactly is the bad or underhand part the club have played in all this?

The papers can say whatever they want ,fuck the papers
- We need to sell him and not loan him and if he refuses then hes on the bench or we can do a Munchen and stick him in the reserves like swine bastard.

Exactly this, sidSmith. The Establishment hate us and will do anything to undermine the club. Well it's too late now, they're going to have to lump it.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 am

Hazy2 wrote:

I think Txiki and Soriano, Marwood had enough with Roberto stropping about all sorts of things TBH. We have progressed and some how under achieved, Khaldoon has pretty much said that. The players have had a free run with the last manager, a proper gent and a decent fella but way to soft for us and the characters who thought they were teflon. Pep, was a better player than any of them, played at a monster club and got rid of better players than the clique are as a Rookie, he knows poison has to be cut out ,They pursued him, got him & have armed with a bazooka, he is using it, he also has the power that no other manager has ever had under the Sheik, Another step towards becoming a world class club, This is what Cruyf did at Barca the war will be won with the clique defeated, Listen to Zabba's recent interview no sympathy whatsoever !!!!!

I've absolutely no issue with Pep's decision whatsoever, I want to get that straight from the start. I have defended Hart on here at times against some of the more ott criticism he has received, I also backed him on here when there was a poll as to whether he should be dropped or not simply because I didn't rate Pantillimon, as a result of this I've been labelled a Hart fanboy, which is complete and utter shit, I am a City fan and want what's best for the club. If Pep decides that getting rid of Hart is the best move then I'm 100% behind him.

What I don't like is the way he's being painted now by some based on half truths and rumours. I can't fathom that he can have been that much of s troublemaker that the likes of Khaldoon wouldn't have spotted it and dealt with it years ago, in fact Khaldoon singled him out for praise for his consistency last season in his annual interview
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:13 am

Hazy2 wrote:

I've absolutely no issue with Pep's decision whatsoever, I want to get that straight from the start. I have defended Hart on here at times against some of the more ott criticism he has received, I also backed him on here when there was a poll as to whether he should be dropped or not simply because I didn't rate Pantillimon, as a result of this I've been labelled a Hart fanboy, which is complete and utter shit, I am a City fan and want what's best for the club. If Pep decides that getting rid of Hart is the best move then I'm 100% behind him.

What I don't like is the way he's being painted now by some based on half truths and rumours. I can't fathom that he can have been that much of s troublemaker that the likes of Khaldoon wouldn't have spotted it and dealt with it years ago, in fact Khaldoon singled him out for praise for his consistency last season in his annual interview

Dont confuse policits with the truth - noone from the top is going to slag him off are they.!

Its been whispered amongst fans and "sources" that Harts a fuckign trouble maker..same as Kompany , and thats due to the fact they think they are untouchable.......this was one of the reasons why Mancini was fired imo.

Peps set up his stall and now decisions have been made ,Hart should fight for his place but he wont , so he deserves fuckall.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Cocacolajojo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 am

Agree with most of this. Well said.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Cocacolajojo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:32 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Its been whispered amongst fans and "sources" that Harts a fuckign trouble maker..same as Kompany , and thats due to the fact they think they are untouchable.......this was one of the reasons why Mancini was fired imo.

Peps set up his stall and now decisions have been made ,Hart should fight for his place but he wont , so he deserves fuckall.

And if all of this is true, fine. But we don't know do we? I think what's bothering me is how people is saying this like it's gospel when it's not, it's rumours and guesswork. If you want to believe this, fine, but don't act like it's a fact.

Btw, not a dig at you Carl. You've been very open with your opinion about Hart for a long time and now seem to be getting what you want. I hope it's for the better for all of us.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:41 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

And if all of this is true, fine. But we don't know do we? I think what's bothering me is how people is saying this like it's gospel when it's not, it's rumours and guesswork. If you want to believe this, fine, but don't act like it's a fact.

Btw, not a dig at you Carl. You've been very open with your opinion about Hart for a long time and now seem to be getting what you want. I hope it's for the better for all of us.

Noone ever knows the real truth until its in black and white , but there have been too many smoke alarms for it not to be true.

I dont like Hart and I never have , but there again I dont like some people who work for me , but they do a great job and remain in their jobs because of it. I want Hart gone because hes not an all rounder and makes stupid fuckign mistakes and to top it off I hate l his scum loving attitude ...thats why i want him gone.

Im not vindictive in any way whatsoever.....I just see the writing on the wall very quickly.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:43 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Agreed, however he has hardly helped himself has he. The cocky cunt has chickens coming home to roost, not much X Factor as far as Pep is concerned, which is that counts. He has done some great things, and we have been great for him. Zabba's interview I thinks paints it as it is.......
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Noone ever knows the real truth until its in black and white , but there have been too many smoke alarms for it not to be true.

I dont like Hart and I never have , but there again I dont like some people who work for me , but they do a great job and remain in their jobs because of it. I want Hart gone because hes not an all rounder and makes stupid fuckign mistakes and to top it off I hate l his scum loving attitude ...thats why i want him gone.

Im not vindictive in any way whatsoever.....I just see the writing on the wall very quickly.

I can understand where CCJJ is coming from regarding knowing facts and what is in the rumour mill.
It's true Carl that you have demonstrated repeatedly and consistently that you are a black and white kind of guy. I myself believe there are usually various shades of grey inbetween. However, on the subject of Hart I tend to agree with your summation of the situation.
I've always considered him an excellent shot stopper, but there are so many other bread and butter aspects of goalkeeping that I found him average in.
The biggest flaw I could see is that in games where he has not been too busy his levels of concentration were not always what they should be. There was a complacency at times. He was usually at his best when we were under the cosh and he was totally occupied. Anyway that's opinion.
I think you are correct in assuming there is no smoke without fire. He's had issues with three managers now. There is obviously more to Pep's decision than just 'Joe can't pass a ball, short'.
If it's a case that Joe 'won't' pass a ball short and is calling pep's bluff then there was only ever going to be one winner in my opinion.

If Joe doesn't buckle down and try to improve enough to get into Pep's plans, then he'll be gone and I'll say good luck mate, thanks for the memories.
But I won't be that upset.
I always thought that the only reason Hart was considered so highly was because he is English and the England no.1 at that. The truth is he has never been anything special. A very good shot stopper like I said, but pretty average at a lot of other goalkeeping skills.

If it comes out that any of the rumours are true about snitches in the dressing room or whatever, then the sooner Pep weeds out that cancer the better and that goes for anyone in the squad. It doesn't matter who they are or were. We won't progress until the cancer is cut out. No loans. Get rid quickly.

Just my opinion. I'll trust Pep to do whatever is neccessary with full backing from the board.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Who would have thought a few weeks ago Joe Hart would be out of the door before Bony ???

Funny old world sometimes innit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum