Gothenburg Gooners

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gothenburg Gooners

Postby CuteMancs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:19 am

Very few comments about this game from the away fans, so far. Personally I cant wait for next weekend, and the real deal to begin.

For what it’s worth…Enjoy !

Team Selection

Cech
Bellerin Holding Chambers Monreal
Xhaka Elneny
Ramsey Iwobi Chamberlain
Alexis

And the rest

Hard to believe that our pre-season is coming to an end - t'was fleeting at best. Hopefully the game against Pep's team will give us a positive idea of where we stand in our preparations for the Liverpool game. A win would be lovely but the main thing is to get the lads ready for next week Sunday. ..This is the 3rd season now we've played $hitty in a pre-season game…Alexis Sanchez should be back in the firing line - great to have the little master back.

Alexis and Ramsey to start, us to lose the game so that we don't become overconfident before Liverpool and so that Wenger might notice that the squad is lacking something. And that something is not Giroud.

Arsenal 4-0 City

We always do well against City in friendlies i remember when we beat them 3-1 is 2013 we outplayed them then lost against Villa in opening day ….looking forward to see Alexis start here also Ramsey in midfield beside Xhaka,

Our first proper match this summer. About damn time.

A small part of me wants us to get stomped, just to force Wengers hand in the transfer window.
Meh, couldn't care less. Let Godzilla's team pass around endlessly. Just get fit and stay fit.

This game won't change Wenger's thinking. He knows what we need and we're trying to make it happen. Only trying isn't good enough- it needs to be done.

It's gonna be a fun game.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Gothenburg Gooners

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:34 am

Echo their sentiments really. Stay fit, get a bit of match fitness and the real deal starts next week. Got to say I'm miles more happy with our transfer dealings than I would be if I was a gooner. Once again Wenger disappoints
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Gothenburg Gooners

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:36 am

Godzillas team? WTF

Gooners are usually full of shit. Amazed there are not more of them spouting bollocks.

Cheers CM.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum