please give to a city fan

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

please give to a city fan

Postby stevefromdonny » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi, my name is Lucy Ryan i am a lifelong City Fan and I'm currently trying to raise awareness of my story.

I'm a Disabled Wildlife Conservation student who's primary interest is Primate Conservation. Please help me defy the odds and achieve my dream of visiting Madagascar and completing a scientific research project on an Endangered Lemur Species.

Please help me raise awareness by sharing with colleagues, friends or on social media and even make a donation if you are able. Everyone donating just the price of a cup of coffee will get me that much closer to achieving my Dream.

Read more about my story here: https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/lucy-ryan-lemurs

Together lets prove the city motto Superbia in Proelio (Pride in battle) and help me battle the odds.

[​IMG]

*Edit* We have managed to reach the £500 mark today, so i would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone that has donated so far and left such nice messages for me. Please continue to share my story and if you can tag @mancity to try and get my story picked up all the better :). Once again Thankyou!
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Return to The Maine Football forum