He's started already

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: He's started already

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Anyone else see that story where some builders at the rags training ground took some cones and posts that were used by rags in their training and used them on their building site. Mourinho flipped a lid and went over and took a spade off them saying, " you take something of mine, I'll take something of yours".

And this childish fucker manages one of the worlds biggest clubs!!! His fall from grace is gonna be spectacular.

Where did you see that story NB ??

Could be quite a comical read.

If you google Mourinho news it's in there. Made the Mirror for one. I'm not able to put links in unfortunately.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:32 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Anyone else see that story where some builders at the rags training ground took some cones and posts that were used by rags in their training and used them on their building site. Mourinho flipped a lid and went over and took a spade off them saying, " you take something of mine, I'll take something of yours".

And this childish fucker manages one of the worlds biggest clubs!!! His fall from grace is gonna be spectacular.

Where did you see that story NB ??

Could be quite a comical read.

If you google Mourinho news it's in there. Made the Mirror for one. I'm not able to put links in unfortunately.

Here you are gents http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ho-8722666
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Thanks guys; that's a nice little read.

I liked the line "Mourinho reportedly lost his rag.....". Wonder if that was an intentional pun ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Maureen getting his excuses in early for the derby, the CUNT...............

Manchester United boss Mourinho admits concerns ahead of derby with Man City

Jose Mourinho has admitted his concern about preparing for his first Manchester derby during an international break.

A number of Mourinho’s first-team squad are away with their national teams in the build-up to the showdown with Pep Guardiola’s side at Old Trafford on September 10.

And he revealed players travelling back from South America, including Sergio Romero, Marcos Rojo and Antonio Valencia, will only arrive back at Carrington 24 hours before the game.

He told MUTV : “We keep eight outfield players and Sam Johnstone as the goalkeeper.

“We are going to lose the others and we don’t know the way they train, the way they recover, the life they are going to have with their national teams.

“Some are coming back on the Monday before the Manchester City match but some are coming back on Friday. The day before Man City, we will still have Sergio Romero, Marcos Rojo and Antonio Valencia arriving.

“It will be a complicated process but we know it is like this when we have these players. And I would love all of the players to go because it would mean that everybody is being selected for their national teams.”

Clearly none of our players will be in the same position...........
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:56 pm

The sight of Pep walking down the touchline to manage CITY is up there with the 6-1 for me, Red nose and all the swamp dwellers getting another reminder of our clubs class.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:16 pm

Whats he waffling on about now, can he not find the room in his little brain to realise the break affects us as well.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:34 pm

sheblue wrote:Whats he waffling on about now, can he not find the room in his little brain to realise the break affects us as well.

Of course he doesn't. Maureen is a narcissist and as such cannot think of anybody but themselves.

You should know that ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby BookJunior » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:This will absolutely end in tears and they will lose fans over his appointment in the process.

He's an ugly human being. Rotten to the core. He suits that club down to a t. It's exactly what I wanted and I am going to enjoy every meltdown

I completely agree. I thought at the time that they were the perfect match. He was a complete embarrassment to himself last season before he was sacked and there's every chance he won't last a full season at Salford.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby nottsblue » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:35 pm

See he has laid the blame for the Watford defeat at the door of Luke Shaw. Apparently the second was his fault. Six games in and pissing off players already. Way to go to get them on your side Jose. Keep it up sunshine, you'll be back in Porto before you know it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue Since 76 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:59 pm

nottsblue wrote:See he has laid the blame for the Watford defeat at the door of Luke Shaw. Apparently the second was his fault. Six games in and pissing off players already. Way to go to get them on your side Jose. Keep it up sunshine, you'll be back in Porto before you know it

I expected it to go wrong at some point, just not this soon.

Started with giving Martial's shirt number to Zlatan without even telling him, then starting to blame the players and the referees. Hopefully next step is a new, improved 5 year contract for Shrek before he takes his pay off and goes to manage PSG
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby kinsey » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:See he has laid the blame for the Watford defeat at the door of Luke Shaw. Apparently the second was his fault. Six games in and pissing off players already. Way to go to get them on your side Jose. Keep it up sunshine, you'll be back in Porto before you know it

Started with giving Martial's shirt number to Zlatan without even telling him, then starting to blame the players and the referees. Hopefully next step is a new, improved 5 year contract for Shrek before he takes his pay off and goes to manage PSG

Maureen to PSG is a nailed on next move on his wish list, but after Unit$d and Chelsea, would they want him?

To be fair, after we confirmed Pep, the only move they could make was for Jose - they had to respond with a big name and he was the biggest available. Although he is having a bad week or so, surely it is too soon to see the end in sight already?

But if it isn't, who would they replace him with? Of all the managers who might be available and who might be a threat to us, the only one I fear is Simeone, but surely he wouldn't go anywhere in the middle of a season, and surely he would want a bigger platform than the Rags can provide right now?
kinsey
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 pm

kinsey wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

Maureen to PSG is a nailed on next move on his wish list, but after Unit$d and Chelsea, would they want him?

To be fair, after we confirmed Pep, the only move they could make was for Jose - they had to respond with a big name and he was the biggest available. Although he is having a bad week or so, surely it is too soon to see the end in sight already?

But if it isn't, who would they replace him with? Of all the managers who might be available and who might be a threat to us, the only one I fear is Simeone, but surely he wouldn't go anywhere in the middle of a season, and surely he would want a bigger platform than the Rags can provide right now?

Not necessarily. In terms of ambition, a club that's willing to spend and a chance to get a former big club back into the cl and advance your rep isn't the worst offer in the world. That is until you mention the fat, bald Sunday league player who has to play every game and the delusional fans who take two wins as a sign that they should never lose again.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
kinsey wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

Not necessarily. In terms of ambition, a club that's willing to spend and a chance to get a former big club back into the cl and advance your rep isn't the worst offer in the world. That is until you mention the fat, bald Sunday league player who has to play every game and the delusional fans who take two wins as a sign that they should never lose again.

Did Bob say he'd never go there ?

Keano would be my first choice.
Then Shteve,
Then Sparky
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:12 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
kinsey wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

Did Bob say he'd never go there ?

Keano would be my first choice.
Then Shteve,
Then Sparky

Blanc is currently unemployed.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:15 pm

kinsey wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

They might be so desperate, they might consider dragging FergusScum out of retirement, dust off all the cobwebs and team him up with Mike Phelan again.

If not these two decrepit Batman and Robin figures, they might consider someone like Laurent Blanc or, as was suggested in another thread (I think it was in jest), Sparky Spews, or even the Elephant Man.

What a lovely problem they've got; no more than they deserve.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:21 am

kinsey wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

Pochettino. Levy would 100% get his cut of £££££ if that 'transfer' went through but I think Pochettino would go there given the chance.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:10 am

sacked by xmas....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:05 am

Bryan Robson is the man for them.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Justified logic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 am

Giggsy will be there like a rabbit once he's got his managerial experience under his belt. What's he doing now anyway?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 am

I really want The Family Planning Officer to get the job. He will be hyped up by the rag press, then be a huge let down for them. Thick as fuck.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum