england v slovakia

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: england v slovakia

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:56 am

Dameerto wrote:I swear to god that old fuck is on the take - I thought he was an FA yes man but now I think he's taking kickbacks from England sponsors to influence squad selection (if not match selection).

I could say how can someone being paid millions could shaft englands chances for a bit extra...but if it were the case it would explain the clusterfuckery going on in woys bwain..and stop me wondering what the fuck he is playing at
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:07 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:your posts make less and less sense by the day.Lets be clear, we can all post some crap Nigel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is english your first language? honest question.

Is being a cunt your only option. Honest Q.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:33 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:your posts make less and less sense by the day.Lets be clear, we can all post some crap Nigel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigel has a point here - I never noticed your posts as being indecipherable in the past, but over the past 6 months or so, your use of the English language has deteriorated dramatically, to the point where I also wondered whether you were a second-language speaker and short of everyday practice in the real world.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:41 am

It's nice to see the MCF return of the putdown 'happy clapper'. This was used by the board's biggest idiots for many a year to refer to anyone who doesn't FROTH AT THE MOUTH WITH RAGE all the time.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:17 am

Alioune DVToure wrote:It's nice to see the MCF return of the putdown 'happy clapper'. This was used by the board's biggest idiots for many a year to refer to anyone who doesn't FROTH AT THE MOUTH WITH RAGE all the time.

You would say that, you snotty, spotty unicunt...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:27 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Nigel has a point here - I never noticed your posts as being indecipherable in the past, but over the past 6 months or so, your use of the English language has deteriorated dramatically, to the point where I also wondered whether you were a second-language speaker and short of everyday practice in the real world.

BB. Mostly Football is talking shite ! When policed by a twat who was called out after he used the board to be a proper cunt, with another blue who invited the same cunt to a match to have a dance, & was stood up. I feel The Kettle The pot comes to mind. OK it is a quick visit whilst working to be honest, What do want me to do a 100 lines FFS !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 am

Hazy2 wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

BB. Mostly Football is talking shite ! When policed by a twat who was called out after he used the board to be a proper cunt, with another blue who invited the same cunt to a match to have a dance, & was stood up. I feel The Kettle The pot comes to mind. OK it is a quick visit whilst working to be honest, What do want me to do a 100 lines FFS !

No. I'm not having a go, but I honestly think your use of English has noticeably deteriorated over recent months, to the point that it's no longer evident that you're a native English speaker. If it's through choice, then that's entirely your prerogative.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:45 am

Kiss my arse ! Haha have a nice day BB,
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Maybe someone murdered hazy and is still coming on here, so people don't realise he is dead. This scenario would mean he has no friends or family in the real world.

Or maybe he had a stroke and can't spell anymore.

Who knows
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:Maybe someone murdered hazy and is still coming on here, so people don't realise he is dead. This scenario would mean he has no friends or family in the real world.

Who knows

That's it, let's run with it... I was at Palace away was mistaken for Nigel,,, attacked, left for dead ! survived, back now with a fucking spell checker and a fuck it attitude..... God bless the NHS.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Maybe someone murdered hazy and is still coming on here, so people don't realise he is dead. This scenario would mean he has no friends or family in the real world.

Who knows

That's it, let's run with it... I was at Palace away was mistaken for Nigel,,, attacked, left for dead ! survived, back now with a fucking spell checker and a fuck it attitude..... God bless the NHS.

What?
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Who knows

What?

He's saying Herb kicked his head in but he's 'ok' now.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

Who knows

holy fucking shit! a post that actually makes sense! well one you can read without it hurting your brain anyway.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:24 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:It's nice to see the MCF return of the putdown 'happy clapper'. This was used by the board's biggest idiots for many a year to refer to anyone who doesn't FROTH AT THE MOUTH WITH RAGE all the time.

You would say that, you snotty, spotty unicunt...

Cunt ......you beat me to it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Im suprised that Slim hasnt woken up from his slumber and dived out of his tree to police this attack on Hazys shite english.

Im sure he will arrive on the scene soon enough.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:47 pm

'Hazy's Shite English' would be an ace username.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Some proper irked people on here isn't there?

England are average in the umpteenth tournament game in 20 years and people are upset.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:59 pm

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:

Some proper irked people on here isn't there?

England are average in the umpteenth tournament game in 20 years and people are upset.

I'm fairly unbovverred tbh. Mostly as I'm American but I do root for England and want them to do well. kissing Cousins etc.

I relate tho as I'm not a team USA supporter in general. Sure I'd love to see them do well but I hate our style and our manager. And our players. So. I relate to being annoyed as fuck by your own country's club.

Anyway. Thankfully I can pretend to be Italian and catch some glory here and there. Va bene.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im suprised that Slim hasnt woken up from his slumber and dived out of his tree to police this attack on Hazys shite english.

Did your fucking apostrophe key break you illiterate fuckstain?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im suprised that Slim hasnt woken up from his slumber and dived out of his tree to police this attack on Hazys shite english.

Did your fucking apostrophe key break you illiterate fuckstain?

Im sure there should be one after break , fuck face.

I used to write like a fucking author prior to some cunt inventing the internet........................as for Hazy, pmsl.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum