Brexit

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brexit

Postby Spurge » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Dumb and Dumber a real danger now and a horrific prospect if ever there was one. I leave you to decide which one is Johnson and which one is Trump
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:31 pm

I just dont know what all the fuss is about....put some bob marley on and it will all go away.

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:For the attention of the dick above ADV

PMSL.....I have enough financial interests in the UK that could go either way with this decision, you absolute arrogant piece of shite. I have big balls though , more so than little toe rag cunts like you have, to take big risks in life and this is one risk Im willing to take.

I am proud of the fact that my age group has fucked over little arrogant self proclamed intellects like you, in the bin where you belong.

Now stop crying like a bitch.

Not only has your age group fucked over "little arrogant self proclamed intellects", you've also fucked over yourselves. Congrats.

Go cry me a fuckign river....your as bad as some of the whiners on here like ADV....no balls!!

Stop whining and look to improve the UK , not whine about us going alone ffs !!

I'm not crying or whining you drunk cow. I'm quite calmly saying what I (and the markets) see. If anyone is throwing a temper tantrum it's you.

And I happen to have a pair of big hairy blue balls for your information.

If thats not a temper tantrum then I dont know what is.

p.s there was nothing calm about your response.....take a pill,share it with ADV.

If you read it in a calm voice it's calm. But here's a CARL translated version for you:

NOT ONLY HAS YOUR FUCKGIN AGE GROUP FUCKED OVER "LITTLE ARROGANT SELF PROCLAIMED INTELLECT CUNTS",,,,, YOU'VE ALSO FUCKED OVER YOURSELVES,,,..,.,. CONGRATS YOU FUCKGIN CUNTS!!!

Better?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Do you make it up as you go along , ala Ca moron style ?

Bits and pieces of a quote put together with lots missed out to make your argument have some substance???

Its grade 3 mate.......come on , aim for a higher grade.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Do you make it up as you go along , ala Ca moron style ?

Bits and pieces of a quote put together with lots missed out to make your argument have some substance???

If I had blue balls id be shouting and a tad touchy to be fair Carl
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby bigblue » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Just like you, I don't live in the UK. But to celebrate this as something good (at least in the short to mid term) is very very strange. Just have a look:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/li ... ve-updates

• Pound hit 31-year low this morning
  • UK recession ‘near certainty’
  • S&P 500 erases 2016 gains
  • Morgan Stanley 'moving 2,000 staff out of London'

As for City, we're lucky that CFG is a global organization. But for our transfers and for many of the smaller teams, this is not good news.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:

If I had blue balls id be shouting and a tad touchy to be fair Carl

It had crossed my mind to ask about it...but then thought , fuck him...its his problem.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:55 pm

bigblue wrote:

Just like you, I don't live in the UK. But to celebrate this as something good (at least in the short to mid term) is very very strange. Just have a look:

As for City, we're lucky that CFG is a global organization. But for our transfers and for many of the smaller teams, this is not good news.

It was all predictable but I believe the positives will far outweigh the negatives in the long run.......thats my opinion and If I lose financially to a great extent then so be it......Ive fuckign lost money in lots of ventures and made it up again.

People need to grow some and think and plan ahead.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

It was all predictable but I believe the positives will far outweigh the negatives in the long run.......thats my opinion and If I lose financially to a great extent then so be it......Ive fuckign lost money in lots of ventures and made it up again.

Just for clarity Carl, is your opinion based on what's good for you or what's good for your country?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:35 pm

And the 64,000 dollar question has finally been asked.

"Will we be barred from the Eurovision Song Contest?"
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Just for clarity Carl, is your opinion based on what's good for you or what's good for your country?

Honestly - I believe its good for our country in the long run, as we will run our own business with no outside interference and that can only be a good thing.
We will still be able to sell , we will still be able to buy and we will do so without any red tape.

On a personal basis Im happy as a patriot that we will no longer have these cunts in Europe telling us what we can and cannot do.......when I said Germany have more power than us I meant it...maybe not on paper, but I believe privately these cunts treated the UK with contempt , and I also believe they were and still are power crazy....they all clubbed together against the UK when it came to concessions........its all about power with them.

Thats my honest opinion.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:45 pm

zuricity wrote:And the 64,000 dollar question has finally been asked.

"Will we be barred from the Eurovision Song Contest?"

Ha ha heres hoping we are. Although you'll be adding fuckwit songwriters to the unemployment list...unless they defect to the french, who could do with learning a tune or two
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Honestly - I believe its good for our country in the long run, as we will run our own business with no outside interference and that can only be a good thing.
We will still be able to sell , we will still be able to buy and we will do so without any red tape.

On a personal basis Im happy as a patriot that we will no longer have these cunts in Europe telling us what we can and cannot do.......when I said Germany have more power than us I meant it...maybe not on paper, but I believe privately these cunts treated the UK with contempt , and I also believe they were and still are power crazy....they all clubbed together against the UK when it came to concessions........its all about power with them.

Thats my honest opinion.

Fair enough, I think ultimately we're stronger together but I can see the flip side of the argument.

I do believe the UK had a lot more power to dictate European policy than you do though.

Only time will tell how this all pans out, can only hope it works out well for everyone in the long run.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Lets see , in the meantime people need to focus and calm down...its not armageddon ffs. We will still deal with Europe , but on different terms.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Lets see , in the meantime people need to focus and calm down...its not armageddon ffs. We will still deal with Europe , but on different terms.

Carl and Trump think it's a good idea ! That gives me total confidence ::))
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Alioune DVToure » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:32 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Lets see , in the meantime people need to focus and calm down...its not armageddon ffs. We will still deal with Europe , but on different terms.

Carl and Trump think it's a good idea ! That gives me total confidence ::))

Absolute dreamteam.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:48 pm

bigblue wrote:]Pound hit 31-year low this morning

It also hit it's 7-month highest bounceback.

Swings and roundabouts for the next 4 days.

It's a gambler's paradise. Unfortunately, I don't gamble for moral reasons, so I won't make an immoral penny off it. I bet Socrates has got his sweaty paws out, though.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby bigblue » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:52 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

It's a gambler's paradise. Unfortunately, I don't gamble for moral reasons, so I won't make an immoral penny off it. I bet Socrates has got his sweaty paws out, though.

Just like the recession in America a few years ago, great time to buy up a lot of undervalued assets if you have the money

I would wonder if we'll see more English players being bought by foreign teams, but they're so overvalued you'd need the whole economy to collapse for it to be a good deal
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:03 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

I don't gamble for financial reasons!

I've seen it destroy a few people.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:51 am

"http://m.imgur.com/gallery/qu9DGm9"
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum