Brexit

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brexit

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:45 pm

zuricity wrote:
Slim wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Slim wrote:
zuricity wrote:"http://m.imgur.com/gallery/qu9DGm9"

Here to help zuri, more cooperation than we can expect between the UK and the EU now.

Thanks,but we in CH don't need the EU. They need us( to pay all their bills ha ha ! )

Well if you're not going to use the Nazi gold for something, what good is it really?

You do know that the Americans knicked it all and stored it in Fort knox ? From Kronberg im Taunus , home of the Herzogin von Hessen ?

I believe George Washington buried it under the Delaware.

Don't ask me how I know.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby HailNerdQueen » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Slim wrote:
zuricity wrote:
You do know that the Americans knicked it all and stored it in Fort knox ? From Kronberg im Taunus , home of the Herzogin von Hessen ?

I believe George Washington buried it under the Delaware.

Don't ask me how I know.

AMURRICAAA, fuck yeah!
HailNerdQueen
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Agüero

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:A Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the 'back of the queue' after all and that our 'special relationship' was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be 'orderly' and stressed the UK would continue to be a 'close partner' of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime.

Not a bad first day of freedom.

Credit to Suzanne Evans?
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:A Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the 'back of the queue' after all and that our 'special relationship' was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be 'orderly' and stressed the UK would continue to be a 'close partner' of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime.

Credit to Suzanne Evans?

Thought you might have slit your wrists by now.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:43 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

Credit to Suzanne Evans?

They say the older you get, the more conservative you become. If I become like you in my old age, I might give suicide some thought.

Until then, I'll continue to see the humour and the beauty in life, however trying the times.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Has the world stopoed turning? Did the sun still come up?

No real change, just a load of soft arse pussies complaining because they can.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Has the world stopoed turning? Did the sun still come up?

a soft arse pussy sounds confusing.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Slim wrote:

Sounds like a term a prison inmate would use to try and convince themselves that they're not gay
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

Credit to Suzanne Evans?

They say the older you get, the more conservative you become. If I become like you in my old age, I might give suicide some thought.

Until then, I'll continue to see the humour and the beauty in life, however trying the times.

Theres a good lad....make yourself a cup of tea and read a nice book...maybe Enid blytons famous 5.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:03 pm

bigblue wrote:
Slim wrote:

Sounds like a term a prison inmate would use to try and convince themselves that they're not gay

Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

Credit to Suzanne Evans?

Theres a good lad....make yourself a cup of tea and read a nice book...maybe Enid blytons famous 5.

I think you'll identify with those characters more than I do. I wasn't privately educated.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 pm

Slim wrote:

Sounds confusing, just like all those running around complaining about shit they know nothing about.

Those poor mites, finding out what it was all about after they voted. Obviously none of them on here, we're to diligent for that x
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:07 pm

bigblue wrote:
Slim wrote:

Just say 'No'!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Probably the best analysis Ive seen.

Watch on youtube.com
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PrezIke » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 pm

HailNerdQueen wrote:Don't really know much about what's going on here.I do know a ton of coastal Americans are losing their minds, in the Brexit wake Texas is considering leaving the U.S.A. again, and their northern border is <2 hours away.
If we have to go to war with Texas and I have to take up arms I'm going to become very upset...

Glad you shared what you have to say then, duuuude. Us costal Americans lost are minds because we are just brainwashed 'n all because of those elitist East Coast, Harvard educated, media types **in my Nixon voice** That's all it's about. We don't know how to think like the rest of y'all heartland folks. But really, all we should need to know is are you an American or an American't?

New York City is apparently leaving New York state too in case you believe your Internets and more importantly believe in the future Prez, Kanye and the importance of God delivering all our tons of gunz via an Amazon drone.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby bigblue » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:27 pm

PrezIke wrote:
New York City is apparently leaving New York state too in case you believe your Internets and more importantly believe in the future Prez, Kanye and the importance of God delivering all our tons of gunz via an Amazon drone.

Does that include free shipping with Amazon Prime?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Probably the best analysis Ive seen.

Watch on youtube.com

Next Italy manager right there...he might even play two up front
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:16 am

Why are people that don't live in Britain so bothered about Brexit?
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Whassat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:35 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Why are people that don't live in Britain so bothered about Brexit?

Because it will affect us as well. OMX is closed this friday as we are celebrating midsummer in Sweden. But I expect a major setback on monday. I personally aren't too affected. It will be a perfect moment to buy cheap stock.

That said: The majority of the voters for Brexit are low income people - They will fare even worse with this exit vote. That is the sad truth really.
Whassat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City, AIK
My favourite player is: The magician

Postby Slim » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:34 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Why are people that don't live in Britain so bothered about Brexit?

Britain voted to leave the EU and 2 trillion USD evaporated from stocks around the world.

Ohhh, no reason.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum