Brexit

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brexit

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:30 am

Slim wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Why are people that don't live in Britain so bothered about Brexit?

Britain voted to leave the EU and 2 trillion USD evaporated from stocks around the world.

Ohhh, no reason.

Over valued stocks you mean .

Wait for the Trump card ....
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Slim » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:55 pm

So if the UK agree to be part of the EEC then Article 19 still applies and it doesn't affect the ability to sign kids from across Europe.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Slim wrote:So if the UK agree to be part of the EEC then Article 19 still applies and it doesn't affect the ability to sign kids from across Europe.

EEA?
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Slim wrote:So if the UK agree to be part of the EEC then Article 19 still applies and it doesn't affect the ability to sign kids from across Europe.

EEA?

Oh yeah, acronyms, I always fuck em up FFC.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Probably the best analysis Ive seen.

Watch on youtube.com

Next Italy manager right there...he might even play two up front

LOL!

just for reality sake, that talk show, unfortunately lasting too much long, is nothing but the comprehensive rassemblement of every deluded freaks of Italy. anti-everything-ers from maoists to neo-nazi xenophobes.
think there no actual comparison in civilized countries but I'll try something like "Fox & friends" at full steam, but also featuring Nigel Farage and Gordon McLennan on heavy drugs.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Probably the best analysis Ive seen.

Watch on youtube.com

Next Italy manager right there...he might even play two up front

LOL!

just for reality sake, that talk show, unfortunately lasting too much long, is nothing but the comprehensive rassemblement of every deluded freaks of Italy. anti-everything-ers from maoists to neo-nazi xenophobes.
think there no actual comparison in civilized countries but I'll try something like "Fox & friends" at full steam, but also featuring Nigel Farage and Gordon McLennan on heavy drugs.

Lets put someone who commands utmost respect then........Daniel Hannan

Watch on youtube.com
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Carl, again, I respect Your felt opinion. period.
and [unfortunately] Britain is not my country so, once I have put my take for sentimantal reasons:
a) I care of Britain
b) I believe in the Idea and project of USE, moreso in what is - like or loathe it - the global world, which I cannot even conceive w/o the decisive contribution of the British and Skandi culture
adding more from me would be somewhat disrespectfull.

I just wispered that a respected person like You shouldnt associate his opinion to that shite, which, btw, is titled "the cage" and not by chance... :-)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Swales4ever wrote:Carl, again, I respect Your felt opinion. period.
and [unfortunately] Britain is not my country so, once I have put my take for sentimantal reasons:
a) I care of Britain
b) I believe in the Idea and project of USE, moreso in what is - like or loathe it - the global world, which I cannot even conceive w/o the decisive contribution of the British and Skandi culture

I just wispered that a respected person like You shouldnt associate his opinion to that shite, which, btw, is titled "the cage" and not by chance... :-)

Come again ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 pm

zuricity wrote:
a) I care of Britain

Come again ?

and [unfortunately] Britain is not my country so, once I have put my take for sentimantal reasons, which basically are:
a) I care for Britain;
b) I believe in the Idea and project of USE, moreso in what is - like or loathe it - the global world, which, in turn, I cannot even conceive w/o the decisive contribution of the British and Scandinavian culture;

hence, [ because of the fact that I'm not a British citizen,] adding more from me would be somewhat disrespectful.

I just whispered that, a respected person like You, shouldn't associate his opinion to that shite, which [the talk show] , btw, is titled "the cage" and not by chance... :-)

EDITED for You, "Rostli" blowjober...
and yes, on friday, I have shorted Glencore, because I knew that, somewhen, You would have come and took it amongst Your big jaws!

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby BookJunior » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:56 pm

No particular reason to doubt this ...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36620201
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Tueart's Pen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:12 pm

The money which the Premier League teams give to European clubs, is far too important for those clubs in the EU. They are not likely to want to scupper this. It is well known that the English clubs pay top end transfer fees, I can not imagine it's in the interest of any of these European clubs to have this money reduced or strangled by restraints, so a way will be found to suit all involved. The wages for top players also in England is much more than they would get elsewhere.
Tueart's Pen
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:43 pm

zuricity wrote:
a) I care of Britain

Come again ?

He's saying Portugal were lucky.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby sidSmith » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:23 pm

BookJunior wrote:No particular reason to doubt this ...

Really? No reason? Another report hedging by talking in a 'could and may' fashion. So therefore it could be the case, but of course, it may not. And somebody somewhere pays these people.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
zuricity wrote:
a) I care of Britain

Come again ?

Ah ! i see. Could have sworn he was telling us how to make a Calzone.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby BookJunior » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:11 am

sidSmith wrote:
BookJunior wrote:No particular reason to doubt this ...

Really? No reason? Another report hedging by talking in a 'could and may' fashion. So therefore it could be the case, but of course, it may not. And somebody somewhere pays these people.

That's all anyone can say about brexit at the moment. Much depends on whether the new government keeps us in the single market. In that case, free movement of players is probably maintained.
BookJunior

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:14 am

I hear Rooney was asked his thoughts on it, he said he thought it was the most important meal of the day.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:15 pm

zuricity wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:
zuricity wrote:
a) I care of Britain

Come again ?

Ah ! i see. Could have sworn he was telling us how to make a Calzone.

mhhh...
do you really want to highlight yourself for being that thick and ignorant???
I wont follow down your path and wont remind what italians have lead the world to, other than pizza making and mandolino playing.

I'm start thinking some major blow hit you, since that smart, open minded fellow I learnt to appreciate from the very joining.
either way, you should check up youself or maybe end up in a Sunderland pub crying to the moon.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:
zuricity wrote:
a) I care of Britain

Come again ?

you should check up youself or maybe end up in a Sunderland pub crying to the moon.

Ill not have a bad word said about Sunderland..they all voted OUT....))

I see you have not responded to Daniel H speech...why is that ?...He has been there ,seen it , done it......he knows EXACTLY what hes talking about.
Instead you respond to the Italians rant (I dont know him or respect him..it was just a good piece I enjoyed) which tells me what I need to know about the Leavers...they dont want to know about the positives of leaving the EU..they want to bang the same drum regardless of what people like Daniel have to say.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:57 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ill not have a bad word said about Sunderland..they all voted OUT....))

I see you have not responded to Daniel H speech...why is that ?...He has been there ,seen it , done it......he knows EXACTLY what hes talking about.
Instead you respond to the Italians rant (I dont know him or respect him..it was just a good piece I enjoyed) which tells me what I need to know about the Leavers...they dont want to know about the positives of leaving the EU..they want to bang the same drum regardless of what people like Daniel have to say.

Carl, actually I had.
saying that once I put my sentimental take on the issue, then it's not my own business to interfere on dynamics of British democracy, even though in plebiscitarian shape.
I even have let you score a biased conservative opinion as an authoritative voice. Could have linked any lecturer from London School of Economics or King's College or other actual authoritative unanimous opinions, but again, it would have been disrespectuful and intrusive in what is not my own democracy.

A quite sober reference to the ultimate evidence of the demographics of vote was just a counter to a sick xenophobic blow from Zug.

xxx

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby BookJunior » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:

EEA?

Basically yes, but we're still in crystal ball territory.
BookJunior

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum