Euro 2016: England v Russia

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Euro 2016: England v Russia

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Is Kana an international player? Have a feeling we'd be better with Shrek up front, at least against a crap team like Russia
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:33 pm

john@staustell wrote:Is Kana an international player? Have a feeling we'd be better with Shrek up front, at least against a crap team like Russia

and Kane's corners are crap
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby PrezIke » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:38 pm

john@staustell wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Raheem looking spritely

Playing well. Must admit I thought Pellegrini had no clue how to use him

He looks more confident now, closer to as he did early in the season, and when I liked him at Liverpool.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:41 pm

john@staustell wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Is Kana an international player? Have a feeling we'd be better with Shrek up front, at least against a crap team like Russia

Why the fuck is he taking them all. The kanky streak of piss should be on the end if them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:44 pm

PrezIke wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Raheem looking spritely

Playing well. Must admit I thought Pellegrini had no clue how to use him

He looks more confident now, closer to as he did early in the season, and when I liked him at Liverpool.

Looks like he's got his confidence back and usually plays well for the national team. Just shows that Pellers wasted his talents
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:45 pm

You're playing well. Even Rooney, give him his due. England playing very attractive football and 2-0 up wouldn't flatter you.

However if you are to be undone, I can see it coming from a Rose or Walker mistake.
Both are taking too many chances and only just getting away with them.

A really good half for England though. You should be winning.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Now seen some if the scenes from Marseille and it looks more like England fans getting attacked by all and sundry. Even Sky said the policing was well over the top.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Why the fuck is he taking them all. The kanky streak of piss should be on the end if them.

talking sense again beefy, stop it
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Great half from England. Kane a bit shit but otherwise impressive. Raheem looking good but tiring.

Rose is a proper full back! Well impressed with him over last few years. Come on leaps and bounds.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Now seen some if the scenes from Marseille and it looks more like England fans getting attacked by all and sundry. Even Sky said the policing was well over the top.

First two nights it was Marseille fans causing trouble, this afternoon it was a large group of 'black clad Russians' hunting for England fans. But France doesn't have a hooligan problem, and Europe doesn't have a hooligan problem, only England has a hooligan problem.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Now seen some if the scenes from Marseille and it looks more like England fans getting attacked by all and sundry. Even Sky said the policing was well over the top.

First two nights it was Marseille fans causing trouble, this afternoon it was a large group of 'black clad Russians' hunting for England fans. But France doesn't have a hooligan problem, and Europe doesn't have a hooligan problem, only England has a hooligan problem.

some would say its better we remain in the EU so we can have all of them and make policing them easier ;)
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Dameerto wrote:

I'm not sure if our lads are being a little noisy/roudy or if they are initiating it. From the pics I've seen it seems more like they are coming under attack just for being English.

And ps, we need to get the fuck out of the EU, just so it has to start again. They're the ones who will lose out and most will come crawling back to us when they lose all the backhanders we give them

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

I'm not sure if our lads are being a little noisy/roudy it they are initiating it. From the pics I've seen it seems more like they are coming under attack just for being English.

And ps, we need to get the fuck out of the EU, just so it has to start again. They're the ones who will lose out and most will come crawling back to us when they lose all the backhanders we give them

There's you tube footage of the first night (50-70 Frenchmen repeatedly chanting 'Marseille' attack a pub where English fans are drinking), and there are 'off duty' journalist reports about the second night and this afternoon on which I have based my comments. All documented and available for the media to reference if they could be bothered.
Eventually it will come out that there is organised thuggery at work with England being targeted.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:12 pm

That's how i seen it mate and was a little taken aback when Sky were saying as much.

We're not used to hooliganism anymore and the lads I know who go away with England are just there for the beer and banter,not that shit.

But let's face it, everybody seems to be out against England, we are the whipping boy of the EU.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Raheem is having a woeful second half
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Raheem is ----e at the basics.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Raheem is ----e at the basics.

Apparently so is Joe Hart.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby foreverblue » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Raheem is ----e at the basics.

Alli is anonymous though.
foreverblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Akinfeev is having a good game, unfortunately.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:26 pm

..and that's why Wooney is in the side!!!

Yeah, GET...NEAR! Wait, what?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum