David De Rapist?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David De Rapist?

Postby sidSmith » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
I Just Blue Myself wrote:Beefy, I hope you're not being serious?

Why not? Not sure if I put it across right but I do wonder if they found how who they were and are now playing it to get money.

As mentioned in my first post, if theyve done wrong then they need a shoeing. Or is this people looking for something to have a go at?

Maybe you need to watch this ;-)

Watch on youtube.com
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:33 pm

sidSmith wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Why not? Not sure if I put it across right but I do wonder if they found how who they were and are now playing it to get money.

As mentioned in my first post, if theyve done wrong then they need a shoeing. Or is this people looking for something to have a go at?

Watch on youtube.com

I see. So David allegedly says to his mate I know a couple of young ladies that you could make a pot of tea for. He says : Yes I'd love to make a pot of tea for them. Fine David allegedly sets them up to meet and indeed they all enjoy a nice cup of tea.
Then David's mate asks the girls if perhaps they fancy a custard cream or jammy dodger with their tea and the girls decide ... No. That's not for them.
He could have left it there, but no he decides... Have a biscuit.... Go on, go on, go on.
It gets nasty and the girls think, I wish we'd stuck to coffee and never agreed to a pot of tea with this jerk.

It's all very simple when explained properly, but it's hardly David's fault.

Now I'm off to put the kettle on.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:40 pm

You're all making this very complicated. Just lock the RAG cunt up anyway and have done.

Preferably in North Korea
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:50 pm

john@staustell wrote:You're all making this very complicated. Just lock the RAG cunt up anyway and have done.

Preferably in North Korea

I did chuckle at that
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:28 am

Lev Bronstein wrote:He hasn't been accused of rape - so far. Just for complicity in pimping

Christ, the rags don't half set the bar high for degeneracy.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beanieboy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:00 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

I see. So David allegedly says to his mate I know a couple of young ladies that you could make a pot of tea for. He says : Yes I'd love to make a pot of tea for them. Fine David allegedly sets them up to meet and indeed they all enjoy a nice cup of tea.
Then David's mate asks the girls if perhaps they fancy a custard cream or jammy dodger with their tea and the girls decide ... No. That's not for them.
He could have left it there, but no he decides... Have a biscuit.... Go on, go on, go on.
It gets nasty and the girls think, I wish we'd stuck to coffee and never agreed to a pot of tea with this jerk.

What the fuck has this got to do with Tevez?
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Beanieboy wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
sidSmith wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

What the fuck has this got to do with Tevez?

If only his mother had got someone in to do the ironing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum