koeman to everton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: koeman to everton

Postby Socrates » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Socrates wrote:
City64 wrote:
Wooders wrote:
PeterParker wrote:What happend with Pellers? It looked like he was their number 1 choice.

Guess they wanted a more longterm appt - pellers will want to retire soon

Pretty sure Pellers retired around November / December last year .......

Nope, sometime in January just before the announcement. The moment he realised he was being replaced was the end of the line.

So he downed tools and just collected his massive salary did he !!..WHAT A FUCKIGN CUNT THEN...good riddance.

Pep meanwhile won his league and the cup....what a pro.!!

That's not what I said, he was undermined and lost some control once he was openly resigned to his fate.

Could just as easily say that he won a cup and got to the CL semis while Pep who had chosen to leave and was in charge of his own destiny almost blew a 1 team league and won a cup.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:52 pm

"Almost" counts for fuckall........Pep delivered the league and won their version of the FA cup..thats a fact , no nearly about it.

Pellegrini lost "some" control?...well hes a fuckign weak link in the chain of so called top managers then, isnt he?!!
If anything , that announcment should have made Pellegrini try and make the hierarchy look like idiots, instead , he made them look like anything but.

Undermined Pellegrini? I dont think so , and also , it was Pellegrinis decision to make the fuckign announcement and he told every cunt that City had treated him very fairly.....he didnt need to say that if it wasnt true.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:"Almost" counts for fuckall........Pep delivered the league and won their version of the FA cup..thats a fact , no nearly about it.

Pellegrini lost "some" control?...well hes a fuckign weak link in the chain of so called top managers then, isnt he?!!
If anything , that announcment should have made Pellegrini try and make the hierarchy look like idiots, instead , he made them look like anything but.

Undermined Pellegrini? I dont think so , and also , it was Pellegrinis decision to make the fuckign announcement and he told every cunt that City had treated him very fairly.....he didnt need to say that if it wasnt true.

Zero sympathy for what The Count left us with this season. Overall a good run with some fun fun times. But this season was fucking ridiculously shit. CL final there for the offering and we basically pissed our pants, shrugged, yawned then sat in it for hours until we fell asleep.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:"Almost" counts for fuckall........Pep delivered the league and won their version of the FA cup..thats a fact , no nearly about it.

Zero sympathy for what The Count left us with this season. Overall a good run with some fun fun times. But this season was fucking ridiculously shit. CL final there for the offering and we basically pissed our pants, shrugged, yawned then sat in it for hours until we fell asleep.

Cheers

It was the announcements fault....apparently.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum