Dan Smith interview

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dan Smith interview

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
dazby wrote:What does BHS stand for?

Village idiot.

Wouldn't that be VI?

That means 'six'.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:Don't know why you bother Dazby, it could be the best interview ever made and it'd still only be a thread filled with disdain.

PC clappy whining cunt.

It's been like this on this site since the year DOT and Spazby takes it like a man - if it's too much for you there's always Mary whitehouses clin for liberals you could always join.

Cheers

Mary Whitehouse was a massive social conservative.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Cocacolajojo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:Don't know why you bother Dazby, it could be the best interview ever made and it'd still only be a thread filled with disdain.

PC clappy whining cunt.

It's been like this on this site since the year DOT and Spazby takes it like a man - if it's too much for you there's always Mary whitehouses clin for liberals you could always join.

Cheers

See Carl. I think it's suitable and fair that you write a two page essay on Mary Whitehouse and her beliefs and post it in this thread in order to make amends.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
dazby wrote:meh, it's the off season. We all go at each other in the off season. All part of the fun until the football begins.

Alright, we obviously have different ideas of what fun is :)

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PC clappy whining cunt.

Cheers

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't see why anyone would post something when it's only going to get critized and so I asked Dazby why he did it.[/quote

You dont know why anyone would post something when it's only going to get criticized ?????? Fuck me , are you a teenager who's been trapped in a bubble in the fucking attic ?

Do you sing "we are the world " every time you wake up?

You should have done some more research into the history of this site and maybe then you wouldn't be shocked stunned and taken aback by some of the comments .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PC clappy whining cunt.

Cheers

She might have been a lesbian as well , fact is , some cunts in here would have felt at home drinking tea in her living room
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Cocacolajojo » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
dazby wrote:meh, it's the off season. We all go at each other in the off season. All part of the fun until the football begins.

Alright, we obviously have different ideas of what fun is :)

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PC clappy whining cunt.

Cheers

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't see why anyone would post something when it's only going to get critized and so I asked Dazby why he did it.[/quote

You dont know why anyone would post something when it's only going to get criticized ?????? Fuck me , are you a teenager who's been trapped in a bubble in the fucking attic ?

Do you sing "we are the world " every time you wake up?

You should have done some more research into the history of this site and maybe then you wouldn't be shocked stunned and taken aback by some of the comments .

I'm not interested Carl. Good luck with that.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PC clappy whining cunt.

Cheers

The singer who died, No chance mate...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Anyway. Have we determined who washed Dazbys outfit for this interview yet or what?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum