Slim vs Swales4life

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Should the hatred of the individual be exorcised

Slim is indeed a clustered lobster worthy of divine intervention
18%
Swales4eva should be inducted by the turbines of progress and lauded for such sanctities
24%
Socrates
59%

Total votes : 17

Re: Slim vs Swales4life

Postby Mase » Sun May 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:i'm looking forward so seeing how mase vs ***** develops...

I've already boxed him off mate.
I'd imagine he's going to make up something else in his head and then put it on here stating it as fact hoping people will back him up. Or failing that hope the shrink gives him something to reply with.
Last edited by Mase on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun May 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:i'm looking forward so seeing how mase vs gringo develops...

It seems to have promise for some folks.

Congrats.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun May 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:i'm looking forward so seeing how mase vs gringo develops...

I'd imagine he's going to make up something else in his head and then put it on here stating it as fact hoping people will back him up. Or failing that hope the shrink gives him something to reply with.

You're a cumstain on the universe. You wouldn't make my list of thinks to talk about with my therapist if you tried to steal my wallet on an escalator and I had to smash your face in to stop you.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Mase » Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:

You're a cumstain on the universe. You wouldn't make my list of thinks to talk about with my therapist if you tried to steal my wallet on an escalator and I had to smash your face in to stop you.

Cheers

Proving me right again Doom. Did you imagine the story about me stealing your wallet or did the voices in your head convince you I did it?
Last edited by Mase on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun May 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Fuck this thread is not disappointing. Well played Dazby, the general confusion about the vote has even got the bystanders on edge. Fair play.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Nope. Still don't know what I'm voting for.
Translation please.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Socrates » Sun May 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Ugh.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon May 30, 2016 12:19 am

Look at me!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon May 30, 2016 12:20 am

Mase wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:i'm looking forward so seeing how Mase vs Gringo develops...

Cheers

Proving me right again Gringo. Did you imagine the story about me stealing your wallet or did the voices in your head convince you I did it?

No no. It really happened. Idiot.

I dunno what's wrong in your private life that you've turned into a raging, retarded, argumentatively time-wasting dickhead but I feel pity for you which is an emotion that I rarely dole out.

And don't use my civvie name on here. You know that's crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. It's a shit move. A pussy's trick. I'm expecting better from you. Even in this depressed and fucked up state you're in.

Get well soon.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Dameerto » Mon May 30, 2016 12:38 am

I have a theory that City's league success in upcoming seasons is directly proportional to the amount of fighting in the summer on mancityfans.net - so I think we're in for something special. And I blame all of you cunts for the season that just ended, you should have done this a year ago too. Just look what camp fires and kum by yah's got us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Socrates » Mon May 30, 2016 12:50 am

LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:Look at me!

Erm no, I moved the fuck on. Can definitely do without being dragged into this shit.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 30, 2016 1:13 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
I dunno what's wrong in your private life that you've turned into a raging, retarded, argumentatively time-wasting dickhead but I feel pity for you which is an emotion that I rarely dole out.

Cheers

Laughable coming from you..

Fairly sure that quite a few other posters down the years have either said or pretty much thought the same of you.

Oh & for the record it was our resident button pusher, NT that put your name out there Mr Ego

I am not sure if it's a universal saying but one normally adhered to here in England 'if you can't take it, don't dish it'

May be you can learn from that as, dishing it is something you've most certainly done down the years, sometimes tiresome levels.

CHEERS.......
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon May 30, 2016 1:27 am

CTID Hants wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Laughable coming from you..

Fairly sure that quite a few other posters down the years have either said or pretty much thought the same of you.

Oh & for the record it was our resident button pusher, NT that put your name out there Mr Ego

I am not sure if it's a universal saying but one normally adhered to here in England 'if you can't take it, don't dish it'

May be you can learn from that as, dishing it is something you've most certainly done down the years, sometimes tiresome levels.

CHEERS.......

You clearly have reading comprehension issues. Not the first time.

Keep on being a shit poster. We need some to make the average ones seem great.

Dickhole.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Cocacolajojo » Mon May 30, 2016 5:34 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:i'm looking forward so seeing how Mase vs Gringo develops...

Mase vs the world you mean.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon May 30, 2016 7:40 am

HailNerdQueen wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
HailNerdQueen wrote:What is even happening here? What is all this nonsense?
Why call someone a lobster? I don't understand at all...

If a self-avowed man of the people orders a lobster in a Milanese restaurant and nobody is around to see it, does it actually count as having happened?

Lobster isn't that expensive though, I think to really break character now it has to be some type of home grown, bio-lobster, bred and fed with techniques used in 17th century Trieste.

Nothing has been cleared up, the waters are still muddy for me on this one...
What's with the "clustered lobster" thing? What are we even voting for?
The nonsense levels here feel dangerously high

It's an old in-joke on the forum. You need to try to make as many references to the children's novel 'Billy Bunter on the Italian Riviera' as possible.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Mon May 30, 2016 7:53 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
No no. It really happened. Idiot.

And don't use my civvie name on here. You know that's crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. It's a shit move. A pussy's trick. I'm expecting better from you. Even in this depressed and fucked up state you're in.

Get well soon.

Cheers

Doom, you've followed me around the board having sly digs ever since I refused to meet you when I was in Florida. It's been noticed by others who have mentioned it to me. Again though, you probably have made something else up in your head that you believe.

In the legend poll you didn't just vote for your three, you also yet again had a random outburst at me whilst making your vote. Again it was noticed by someone else on the board.

You've randomly made up in your head I'm trying to attack every 'intelligent /good' member of the board when I'm having a discussion in one thread with someone about Savic and in OT I'm talking to another about what crap taste in TV shows they have. Hardly attacking every member is it?

I'm fairly sure a few people in the past have outed you for trying to bully people off the board. Are you mad that I've given it back to you without just going away?

You don't have to wish me well Doom. I'm doing brilliantly. Going to Florida in September, getting married at the end of the year, followed by our honeymoon. December will be our first full year in the house. Everything's good with me. I hope you sort out any issues you may be going through pal and one day we can enjoy a beer at City together. Let's leave it now and you can PM if you need to.

Cheers.
Last edited by Mase on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:11 am

Fuck me we need an agony aunt section for the manic depressives until the new seasons starts ????

:-D :-D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon May 30, 2016 8:15 am

City64 wrote:Fuck me we need an agony aunt section for the manic depressives until the new seasons starts ????

Kolarov is probably going this summer. What more can you expect from me?!!

;)
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon May 30, 2016 9:29 am

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Fuck me we need an agony aunt section for the manic depressives until the new seasons starts ????

;)

I don't think Kola will go this summer.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon May 30, 2016 9:32 am

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:

;)

I don't think Kola will go this summer.

I can live in hope!

It wouldn't surprise me if Pep turned him in to a left winger. He's played quite a few out of their 'natural' position at Bayern hasn't he?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum