Slim vs Swales4life

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Should the hatred of the individual be exorcised

Slim is indeed a clustered lobster worthy of divine intervention
18%
Swales4eva should be inducted by the turbines of progress and lauded for such sanctities
24%
Socrates
59%

Total votes : 17

Re: Slim vs Swales4life

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Slim wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Can we call Doomie, Gringo instead?

Gringo Twatburger

Pleeeaaase Doom Monster, change your username to Gringo Twatburger?

Dear Sirs,

In event of the return of One Mr Mancio, Mr. Merchant has hired me on retainer to handle all matters of legal complexity should any be required as part of this uncivil unwar that seems to have infected this forum. His concerns, while far reaching in general are specifically focused on maintaining his name and image and brand in good standing, and my activities will involve ensuring that happens.

As part of my duties, ahem, I will be required to consider any and all action presented to me, including and up to and wherefore things, such as, and including, but not to the exclusion of, said request for a name change.

Respectfully,

Simon J. Paladino
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Slim wrote:

Gringo Twatburger

Dear Sirs,

In event of the return of One Mr Mancio, Mr. Merchant has hired me on retainer to handle all matters of legal complexity should any be required as part of this uncivil unwar that seems to have infected this forum. His concerns, while far reaching in general are specifically focused on maintaining his name and image and brand in good standing, and my activities will involve ensuring that happens.

As part of my duties, ahem, I will be required to consider any and all action presented to me, including and up to and wherefore things, such as, and including, but not to the exclusion of, said request for a name change.

Respectfully,

Simon J. Paladino

BEST DAY EVER!
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Slim wrote:

Gringo Twatburger

Dear Sirs,

Respectfully,

Simon J. Paladino

Arlington, Barrese, Cromwell, Stein & Waltz LLP

Messrs.
Cooley, McKenzie, Paladino LLP
1 Trump Univ. Plaza
Key Largo (FL) - US oA

mr. Simon J. Paladino,esq.

Dear Sirs,

in force of the general power of attorney we hold in order to act on behalf of mr. Swales ( aka the One and Only mr. Mancio during the previous City anthropological era) we hereby acknowledge Your special power of attorney, up to the limits and within the extents underneath specimen thereby attached.

We therefore pledge ourselves to keep Your goodselves duly and promptly posted on whatsoever act, evidence, occurrence might arise to any interest underneath Your duty, also on behalf of all cunts, dicks, dumbasses, nut jobs and alias, as per herewith attached specimen a), that have happened to "infect" the board, which we proudly and relentlessly do represent in gorce of the special power of attorney, as per herewith attached specimen b).

Also, in light of the intention You have kindly and promptly specified on behalf of mr. Merchant, we feel compelled to let You have our, unsolicited, advice on the eventual matter: we strongly believe that changing such a worthy and worldwide well established name into a bizare brandmark such as Gringo Twatburger, wont bring any justice to the highly respected image and brand of mr. Merchant and might result in a severe prejudice of rights and reasons thereof, mainly failing to represent the character as eloquently, synthetically and dramatically the original name does.

We remain at Your disposal for any further,

faithfully Yours,

Aristoteles J. E. Barrese

Attachments:
a) City64, Iwastherewhenweusedstonestolightthefire et Alias: Comprehensive list of infecting species and eloquent pointed means to address; Unsettled Publishing, Sycophantville, 2016 ed.
b) Special power of attorney as endorsed
Last edited by Swales4ever on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

that was a truely brillant parody, chief.

as a JF I had missed that big time. thanks for enlighting my darkness there. I will look into that comedy.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:20 am

Yep , this board has certainly been "infected" by a nut job for sure !

Can we add "nut job" to the poll out of interest ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum