FA Cup Final

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FA Cup Final

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 21, 2016 7:06 pm

PeterParker wrote:I will take this if it means Louie will stay for another year.

I rather have the devastating one... or god bless, maybe giggsey back.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby london blue 2 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Gonna bury my head in a the sand. Media overdrive will be unbearable.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat May 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Was expecting crystal pardew to fold but even an out of form palace took scum all the way. At least van gaal will stay now...give him another 300 million..
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 21, 2016 7:23 pm

tommorow papers:

Yet another show of dominant brillance from U*T!

"Since the Bubsy babes' heirs, through the SAF Glorious dominance of the footballing world, Salford came from behind, overtook a nasty piece of refereing that left them 1 man down on a fair challange by smalling, to secure yet another FA Cup to lay on the wotld's largest trophy room.
You cannot just stop amusement when attending the glory walk of such a classy club
Sir Sir Edward William Elgar should reborn and writy a symphony for them."

tossers.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:07 pm

BBC Sport just announced they understand Maureen has agreed to take over the rags next season, which was agreed before the game
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sat May 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:BBC Sport just announced they understand Maureen has agreed to take over the rags next season, which was agreed before the game

I kinda hope so. I honestly think he'll fuck them up big time!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ray78 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:27 pm

They are going to be a threat but Mourinho isn't the manager he used to be, isn't the type of manager to bring any youth players through, will probably kill what potential the likes of Rashford as well as any other stars in their academy, isn't likely to play entertaining football and always leaves the club he has managed in a mess. On top of that, going off their cup final performance and their whole season they have a lot to do.
Last edited by Ray78 on Sat May 21, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat May 21, 2016 8:45 pm

We have known for months that Maureen was taking over. The President of Inter told us that amongst others. I feel a bit sorry for LVG as he seems to be the only one in the dark. Why not just be honest with the box headed tosser? The Rags should be ashamed of themselves having told us for years that stability is the key.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ray78 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:53 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:We have known for months that Maureen was taking over. The President of Inter told us that amongst others. I feel a bit sorry for LVG as he seems to be the only one in the dark. Why not just be honest with the box headed tosser? The Rags should be ashamed of themselves having told us for years that stability is the key.

The kind of bullshit they always have been spouting and I doubt box head isn't completely in the dark either.
Ray78

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Ray78 wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:We have known for months that Maureen was taking over. The President of Inter told us that amongst others. I feel a bit sorry for LVG as he seems to be the only one in the dark. Why not just be honest with the box headed tosser? The Rags should be ashamed of themselves having told us for years that stability is the key.

The kind of bullshit they always have been spouting and I doubt box head isn't completely in the dark either.

Well he said earlier in the week that there won't be any open top bus celebration, so yeah I think the club/he have clearly have had words to that effect, he's hardly going to want go on a celebration when he already knows he's going.

Classy by the rags, but what will be interesting is when butthead spills the beans down the line about his time at the swamp, I reckon it'll be worth a read.

So the "united way" has them on their fourth manager since bacon retired.
Last edited by CTID Hants on Sat May 21, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Ray78 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:55 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Ray78 wrote:

Well he said earlier in the week that there won't be any open top bus celebration, so yeah I think the club/he have clearly have had words to that effect, he's hardly going to want go on a celebration when he already knows he's going.

Classy by the rags, but what will be interesting is when butthead spills the beans down the line about his time at the swamp, I reckon it'll be worth a read.

Butthead isn't a shrinking violet so I would imagine he will be singing like a canary when he leaves. It's going to be more fun when Mourinho rocks up and Ferguson still looming in the background.
Ray78

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat May 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:BBC Sport just announced they understand Maureen has agreed to take over the rags next season, which was agreed before the game

What, the announcement by the BBC? Doesn't surprise me.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat May 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Real classy move by the rags to announce it when they did. Was the poisonous watching the match in the ground?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Ray78 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Ray78 wrote:

Butthead isn't a shrinking violet so I would imagine he will be singing like a canary when he leaves. It's going to be more fun when Mourinho rocks up and Ferguson still looming in the background.

I was told by a rags "insider" - about 3 months ago - Bacon was pushing for Pochettino.
let's wait till Christmas and will be fun.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ray78 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:41 am

Swales4ever wrote:
Ray78 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Ray78 wrote:

I was told by a rags "insider" - about 3 months ago - Bacon was pushing for Pochettino.
let's wait till Christmas and will be fun.

Pochettino would of been the better choice although Spurs showed signs of wobbling towards the end of the season and Moyes hilariously failed after one season. I think the fun will start as soon as Mourinho is appointed.
Ray78

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:44 pm

If we were on the final yesterday and in the same position as The Rags, would the BBC have announced it before or after the match?
You have to ask.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Sun May 22, 2016 2:48 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:If we were on the final yesterday and in the same position as The Rags, would the BBC have announced it before or after the match?
You have to ask.

They did didn't they back when Pellers took over from Mancini? I remember being on the coach down to Wembers for the Wigan final and everyone was singing songs about not wanting Pellegrini.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Slim » Sun May 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Mase wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:If we were on the final yesterday and in the same position as The Rags, would the BBC have announced it before or after the match?
You have to ask.

They did didn't they back when Pellers took over from Mancini? I remember being on the coach down to Wembers for the Wigan final and everyone was singing songs about not wanting Pellegrini.

Did it to Leslie before the Sunderland game as well.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Mase wrote:
You have to ask.

That's why I mentionede it. I only learned at the train station that day. Couldn't believe it. Ruined the day as it turned out.
Big difference in how they handled yesterday.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum