south stand - which side is nearest the away fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

south stand - which side is nearest the away fans

Postby Ezz » Fri May 20, 2016 10:47 am

Thinking of taking my boys to the england turkey game - 8 and 5.... gulp.
They have put a 'family section' next to the away fans priced at 20 quid for adults and 10 for kids.

which seats are nearer to the away fans? the higher numbers or the lower numbers?

the ones that are coming up are 429-431 or 419-421 or thereabouts what ever the row.

The other option would be to pay 30 quid more and go in the top tier - but you always seem miles away then!

I'm not sure yet - my 5 year boy might not really be ready for turkish away fans so I might just give it a miss altogether, but I just happen to be going to a restaurant close by on sunday in the afternoon, so thought it would be a good chance to take them!
Ezz
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Re: south stand - which side is nearest the away fans

Postby Ezz » Fri May 20, 2016 10:51 am

looks like they are selling/sold out while I've been dithering!
Ezz

Postby Hazy2 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Ezz wrote:Thinking of taking my boys to the england turkey game - 8 and 5.... gulp.
They have put a 'family section' next to the away fans priced at 20 quid for adults and 10 for kids.

which seats are nearer to the away fans? the higher numbers or the lower numbers?

the ones that are coming up are 429-431 or 419-421 or thereabouts what ever the row.

The other option would be to pay 30 quid more and go in the top tier - but you always seem miles away then!

I'm not sure yet - my 5 year boy might not really be ready for turkish away fans so I might just give it a miss altogether, but I just happen to be going to a restaurant close by on sunday in the afternoon, so thought it would be a good chance to take them!

Last time we played Turkey was at Sunderland, I would class that as the most aggressive England crowd/firm I have ever seen thousands of hooligans at one game for every team in the UK. Mental does not describe it. It was not long after the Leeds fans were murdered. One crazy night.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Ezz wrote:Thinking of taking my boys to the england turkey game - 8 and 5.... gulp.

Last time we played Turkey was at Sunderland, I would class that as the most aggressive England crowd/firm I have ever seen thousands of hooligans at one game for every team in the UK. Mental does not describe it. It was not long after the Leeds fans were murdered. One crazy night.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ezz » Fri May 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Shite. I might sneak us to one of the other stands or something if it gets out of hand! Its not sold out anyway.
Ezz

Return to The Maine Football forum