Pep day.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep day.

Postby Slim » Mon May 30, 2016 7:49 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Can we merge this thread with the Slim v Swales4ever thread?

And possibly with the Slim thread from OT?

There's a pattern developing here...

It's gone further than that Ronan. The Nerd Queen is ready to scratch Phips' eyes out in the Gundogan thread. Mase for some unknown reason has got up Doomie's nose, in the ...... well just about every thread. Carl (shit just used his name, I'm done for) is sitting back and hasn't called anyone a cunt in days.
I tell you this guy Swales isn't a poster, it's a computer virus and we've been infected.

I do agree with you though, we should do away with all threads and have just the one where we can all knock the bollox out of each other, figuratively speaking.
And so not to be accused of being sexist.... for the ladies.... Bollox will be provided.

When I was a kid and followed Wrestling, there was a yearly event where they'd get everyone in the ring and their object was to throw one another out of it. If you got thrown out you were out and the last man standing won it. Perhaps we could do something like that?

It would pass the Summer until the transfer window opens.

Pffft fucking idiot, everyone know the Royal Rumble is the winter event.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Slim wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

It's gone further than that Ronan. The Nerd Queen is ready to scratch Phips' eyes out in the Gundogan thread. Mase for some unknown reason has got up Doomie's nose, in the ...... well just about every thread. Carl (shit just used his name, I'm done for) is sitting back and hasn't called anyone a cunt in days.
I tell you this guy Swales isn't a poster, it's a computer virus and we've been infected.

I do agree with you though, we should do away with all threads and have just the one where we can all knock the bollox out of each other, figuratively speaking.
And so not to be accused of being sexist.... for the ladies.... Bollox will be provided.

When I was a kid and followed Wrestling, there was a yearly event where they'd get everyone in the ring and their object was to throw one another out of it. If you got thrown out you were out and the last man standing won it. Perhaps we could do something like that?

Idiot is it? Idiot? Right outside now, you and me.
Someone hold my coat.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby dazby » Mon May 30, 2016 11:12 pm

The forum is alive and kicking. I'm almost ready for some action myself.

I'll haves ya iwasthere2012. Or should I call you by your real name. RUPERT!!!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:27 pm

dazby wrote:The forum is alive and kicking. I'm almost ready for some action myself.

I'll haves ya iwasthere2012. Or should I call you by your real name. RUPERT!!!

Have a read of the OT for the real me.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon May 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Winner gets a title shot at Wrestlemania, but whose gonna be the champion??
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:08 am

Rural:
I lay down to my limited means but, for sake of good order and for my honour too, my - questionable - reference to Your parents failure was only to what appeared me as a lack of guts.
which I am here to amend and apologize for, as I just have evidence of Your courage, in the boldest meaning I do intend.

Xenophobia is a mindset with little, if anything to do, with parental guidance.
On a serious - separate - note, its very popular nowadays in Britain, according to polls which, for the love of I have for the country, I really hope will be proven wrong.
A success of the "Leave Brigade" will result the worst catastrophe for the English economy, only second to a comunist revolution taking place at Downing str.
Idiots which dont get it just need to apply a simple maths: how much of the Country's GNP come from the City finacial district (Lloyd's + LSE) and what would happen to it if the EU would impose a tariff on the financial flow to UK.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:26 am

Well that was easy.
I'm off to do the Times cryptic crossword now. Back in a minute.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:55 am

nottsblue wrote:Back on track.

When might we see his first presser? Can't wait to see the first few signings as well. Wonder if he will do any punditry on the Euros whilst negotiating with certain players?

I doubt we'll hear anything until after this international guff. He certainly won't be allowed to get his feet under the table on British TV as he knows what he's talking about.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby dave watson's perm » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Slim wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Sounds like the proper World of Sport wrestling where it usually ended up with Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy left standing
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby bigblue » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Swales4ever wrote:Rural:
I lay down to my limited means but, for sake of good order and for my honour too, my - questionable - reference to Your parents failure was only to what appeared me as a lack of guts.
which I am here to amend and apologize for, as I just have evidence of Your courage, in the boldest meaning I do intend.

On a serious - separate - note, its very popular nowadays in Britain, according to polls which, for the love of I have for the country, I really hope will be proven wrong.
A success of the "Leave Brigade" will result the worst catastrophe for the English economy, only second to a comunist revolution taking place at Downing str.
Idiots which dont get it just need to apply a simple maths: how much of the Country's GNP come from the City finacial district (Lloyd's + LSE) and what would happen to it if the EU would impose a tariff on the financial flow to UK.

bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:10 pm

bigblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:Rural:

Didn't David Bowie go through a phase of writing lyrics that way. I think it was the 'Let's dance'album. He would write out a load of phrases and sentences unrelated to each other, then cut them up and put them in a hat and pull them out randomly, making lyrics that could be interpreted by the listener anyway they wanted. Think ' Modern Love' and you'll get what I mean.
Anyway.... I thing sWales is going through his 'Let's Dance' phase.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum