Pep day.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep day.

Postby ruralblue » Sat May 28, 2016 11:49 am

City64 wrote:Is Swales4eva that nut job Mancio thingy me bob ?
Just askin !

The very same. This is the two years on and my heads totally gone version!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 pm

I cannot remember the last time I was so excited to see and hear an interview like the one he will have on our official site.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 28, 2016 10:19 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Almost every opinion I talked here have been proven bang on the money throughout the time. And You should know that history is the only fair judge, none can twist.

Yet again, if You want me out just issue a poll and I have no doubt You'll be rewarded

Has it? You tried to out me as a racist using racist shit and made yourself look a fool. All because I wrote about Pep day bringing in a load of loons.

As for any poll I haven't done one myself that's Dazby who's the poll master but why not just go by general consensus and just fuck off anyway? You won't do that as you thrive off turning threads into something about yourself. Why not go over to Blue moon, start a fresh and see if you can get accepted without missing people off and spinning everything round to yourself.

Not. and for two main reasons:
1st) If I cant settle on here, how on hell I might do amongst even lesser intellects always "in the known" of smtg?
2nd and more important) I want You, coward xenophobe, to grown some balls. at least, before being banned, I will have taught You something Your parents couldnt: the courage to openly bid, for something You desperatly want.

and btw, I did not tried nor intended to out You as a racist. I just quoted a statement from You, which endorse the very exact definition of xenophobia.

So man up, team up with Slim again and ask for that poll.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun May 29, 2016 4:15 am

What the actual fuck is going on?
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Sun May 29, 2016 7:24 am

Fidel Castro wrote:What the actual fuck is going on?

Haha mate I'm sat here not knowing what the hell is going on, but loving it all the same!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun May 29, 2016 7:27 am

It's dreary.
And it would be better if it stopped.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby ruralblue » Sun May 29, 2016 7:39 am

Swales4ever wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Almost every opinion I talked here have been proven bang on the money throughout the time. And You should know that history is the only fair judge, none can twist.

Yet again, if You want me out just issue a poll and I have no doubt You'll be rewarded

Has it? You tried to out me as a racist using racist shit and made yourself look a fool. All because I wrote about Pep day bringing in a load of loons.

As for any poll I haven't done one myself that's Dazby who's the poll master but why not just go by general consensus and just fuck off anyway? You won't do that as you thrive off turning threads into something about yourself. Why not go over to Blue moon, start a fresh and see if you can get accepted without missing people off and spinning everything round to yourself.

1st) If I cant settle on here, how on hell I might do amongst even lesser intellects always "in the known" of smtg?
2nd and more important) I want You, coward xenophobe, to grown some balls. at least, before being banned, I will have taught You something Your parents couldnt: the courage to openly bid, for something You desperatly want.

and btw, I did not tried nor intended to out You as a racist. I just quoted a statement from You, which endorse the very exact definition of xenophobia.

You are crazy Rodger. My initial posting on this thread was a tongue in cheek reference to nutters who follow managers or players wherever they go then claim to have big love of City.

Now with regards to my parents job of failing and my turning out to be a xenophobe. Well they really must have completely fucked up must't they. My Mothers two best friends are of Indian decent but actually came over from Pakistan when they were little, I call both these wonderful ladies, Auntie. My Father toured Germany in a band just before I was born and when he came home we had two band members stay with us. One from Germany the other Poland they still to this day come visit. One of my close friends who I love dearly is Nigerian.

Oh and the Samba band I am in is peppered with many folks from different Nationalities and my lad and I still continue to go.

So I must be one twisted fucker if I am xenophobic.

You my friend are the one who twists things to quit you're own agenda.

I didn't have to justify any of the above but have done so to show how far off the mark you really are.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mase » Sun May 29, 2016 7:53 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It's dreary.

Flippin eck mate what's wrong with you lately?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sidSmith » Sun May 29, 2016 8:05 am

ruralblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

You are crazy Rodger. My initial posting on this thread was a tongue in cheek reference to nutters who follow managers or players wherever they go then claim to have big love of City.

Now with regards to my parents job of failing and my turning out to be a xenophobe. Well they really must have completely fucked up must't they. My Mothers two best friends are of Indian decent but actually came over from Pakistan when they were little, I call both these wonderful ladies, Auntie. My Father toured Germany in a band just before I was born and when he came home we had two band members stay with us. One from Germany the other Poland they still to this day come visit. One of my close friends who I love dearly is Nigerian.

Oh and the Samba band I am in is peppered with many folks from different Nationalities and my lad and I still continue to go.

I didn't have to justify any of the above but have done so to show how far off the mark you really are.

Not sure why you're giving this time and energy. Seems to me it's like trying to rationalise with a sack of potatoes.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 29, 2016 8:07 am

Back on track.

When might we see his first presser? Can't wait to see the first few signings as well. Wonder if he will do any punditry on the Euros whilst negotiating with certain players?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:16 am

ruralblue wrote:
City64 wrote:Is Swales4eva that nut job Mancio thingy me bob ?
Just askin !

The very same. This is the two years on and my heads totally gone version!

Kinell ! oh well should be lively on here until the new season starts then maybe the mods can fuck the loon off ? :-D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun May 29, 2016 9:27 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It's dreary.

Leave the thread and lets us be hahahaha
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 29, 2016 9:27 am

PeterParker wrote:I cannot remember the last time I was so excited to see and hear an interview like the one he will have on our official site.

This is what happens when I don't read the previous posts.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon May 30, 2016 8:43 am

ruralblue wrote:My Mothers two best friends are of Indian decent

I think you mean 'decent Indians'.

You racist.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 30, 2016 10:43 am

ruralblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

But , have you ever been mean to a lobster ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Mon May 30, 2016 1:18 pm

There are two people on this board who call people xenophobic whenever they themselves are called out on their bullshit:

phips and the mancio

Both massive cunts, but the mancio is a complete mentalist as well.

Any reply to the mancio is taken as a grave insult of him and his English ability. Somethings is broken within the mancio.

That negro rant was a whole nother level of bizarre. Like a modern art piece on psychosis
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Original Dub » Mon May 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Can we merge this thread with the Slim v Swales4ever thread?

And possibly with the Slim thread from OT?

There's a pattern developing here...
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Original Dub wrote:Can we merge this thread with the Slim v Swales4ever thread?

It's gone further than that Ronan. The Nerd Queen is ready to scratch Phips' eyes out in the Gundogan thread. Mase for some unknown reason has got up Doomie's nose, in the ...... well just about every thread. Carl (shit just used his name, I'm done for) is sitting back and hasn't called anyone a cunt in days.
I tell you this guy Swales isn't a poster, it's a computer virus and we've been infected.

I do agree with you though, we should do away with all threads and have just the one where we can all knock the bollox out of each other, figuratively speaking.
And so not to be accused of being sexist.... for the ladies.... Bollox will be provided.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Cocacolajojo » Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

It's gone further than that Ronan. The Nerd Queen is ready to scratch Phips' eyes out in the Gundogan thread. Mase for some unknown reason has got up Doomie's nose, in the ...... well just about every thread. Carl (shit just used his name, I'm done for) is sitting back and hasn't called anyone a cunt in days.
I tell you this guy Swales isn't a poster, it's a computer virus and we've been infected.

I do agree with you though, we should do away with all threads and have just the one where we can all knock the bollox out of each other, figuratively speaking.
And so not to be accused of being sexist.... for the ladies.... Bollox will be provided.

When I was a kid and followed Wrestling, there was a yearly event where they'd get everyone in the ring and their object was to throw one another out of it. If you got thrown out you were out and the last man standing won it. Perhaps we could do something like that?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

When I was a kid and followed Wrestling, there was a yearly event where they'd get everyone in the ring and their object was to throw one another out of it. If you got thrown out you were out and the last man standing won it. Perhaps we could do something like that?

It would pass the Summer until the transfer window opens.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum