Pep day.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep day.

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 am

Haha, I do use an accent for each comment. Unless the person is white.

Fuck, I'm going to hell.
Original Dub

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue May 24, 2016 11:58 am

Swales4ever wrote:For the records:
I love Slim, unconditionally, and Carl is my favourite flavour poster, fifth overall, just behind Zurich, Alex Sapphire, Tokio and Slim, even if he enjoys twisting my words more often than not.

IF rural's post was deemed to mean just what Lee Boy suggest.... well, so be it.
even though it should mean that he has as much problems with the english language as my "weird" self.

Lee Boy, appreciate yr peaceful effort, lad, and the fact that I'm here, fighting to get a little respect, well after Mancini's firing, should suggest something to Your suspicious self, as well as proving that I dont hate anyone, not even those i probably should. Otherwise I just stayed off.

as for the depht of Doomie's psyche, esp when he tries to be smart and funny against all odds, Im not qualified to get through, so I better restrain any attempt.

I'm not suspicious of you really to be honest. I think you're either of a different mental equation or struggle to break through the language barrier, but f you say you're blue then enjoy it.

I'd suggest you stop antagonizing and accept that there was not a nice ending last time and is likely to not be camp fire warm for a while, but if not then also don't be surprised when people enjoy the fireworks. Just human nature.

I hope you manage to work through it and get what we all get form this place and more importantly this amazing club, but if not so be it.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue May 24, 2016 12:00 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Mancio if you've taken to city then stick around. Nobody says otherwise, but I can guarantee you we'd get to double digits quickly if we started listed "diehard" city fans that packed up when their flavor left the club.

The Greeks and the Swedes for samaras and Sven respectively were the 1st ones I remember vividly. Some right big mouths cunts that funnily enough aren't here anymore.

Now does that mean I hate Greeks and Swedes? No not even a little. Can there be city fans in Greece and Sweden? Sure I'm in Brisbane for fucks sake, support from wherever you like. That said none of us will apologize for rolling our eyes at the ones that rock up when it suits, want to shout down the real blues then piss off into the sunset. Deal with it.

The only Swede I remember signing up just because of Sven was HenrikWW. He was a fucking nutter, though, so I do understand if he made an impression.
What Greeks were there? Someone was actually called Samara, wasn't he? And feedthegreek?

In all honesty, I think we've been pretty spared on here. Most nutters probably end up at Blue Moon. It's easier to find. And now a days most plastics just do Facebook and Twitter.

Henrikwww nailed it. Top memory.

Mines shocking but I seem to remember a lot of the trolls didn't last long enough to commit their name to memory. If I'm remembering the wrong countries and time periods I mean no offense haha
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Cocacolajojo » Tue May 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Mancio if you've taken to city then stick around. Nobody says otherwise, but I can guarantee you we'd get to double digits quickly if we started listed "diehard" city fans that packed up when their flavor left the club.

The Greeks and the Swedes for samaras and Sven respectively were the 1st ones I remember vividly. Some right big mouths cunts that funnily enough aren't here anymore.

Now does that mean I hate Greeks and Swedes? No not even a little. Can there be city fans in Greece and Sweden? Sure I'm in Brisbane for fucks sake, support from wherever you like. That said none of us will apologize for rolling our eyes at the ones that rock up when it suits, want to shout down the real blues then piss off into the sunset. Deal with it.

The only Swede I remember signing up just because of Sven was HenrikWW. He was a fucking nutter, though, so I do understand if he made an impression.
What Greeks were there? Someone was actually called Samara, wasn't he? And feedthegreek?

In all honesty, I think we've been pretty spared on here. Most nutters probably end up at Blue Moon. It's easier to find. And now a days most plastics just do Facebook and Twitter.

Henrikwww nailed it. Top memory.

Mines shocking but I seem to remember a lot of the trolls didn't last long enough to commit their name to memory. If I'm remembering the wrong countries and time periods I mean no offense haha

I liked HenrikWW, he had a very quirky but Swedish type of humour. Obviously not a city fan though.

oh, and haha, I remember when HenrikWW was shocked about Sven's sacking (as was many of us tbf) and John68 went like "well, having supported City for one billion years, one learns that this happens all the time". Perfect illustration of how City's ruined so many people's illusions over the years :).
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Slim wrote:According to the BBC, he starts work on June 1st. Not much of a holiday but a lot to get done this summer.

He already sent a wassap message telling the club to get rid of that useless fuckign bow legged cunt.

Thats what I heard.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 pm

I love Slim, unconditionally, and Carl is my favourite flavour poster, fifth overall, just behind Zurich, Alex Sapphire, Tokio and Slim, even if he enjoys twisting my words more often than not.

IF rural's post was deemed to mean just what Lee Boy suggest.... well, so be it.
even though it should mean that he has as much problems with the english language as my "weird" self.

Lee Boy, appreciate yr peaceful effort, lad, and the fact that I'm here, fighting to get a little respect, well after Mancini's firing, should suggest something to Your suspicious self, as well as proving that I dont hate anyone, not even those i probably should. Otherwise I just stayed off.

as for the depht of Doomie's psyche, esp when he tries to be smart and funny against all odds, Im not qualified to get through, so I better restrain any attempt.

I don't fucking hate you moron. I hate the way you turn every fucking thread you post in to the subject of YOU. This board is about City, derailing threads over and over and over again is a cunt of a thing to do, and if I was in charge and not my brother, you'd never be back on here. As for what happened between you and Jon...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. That's between you and him and has no fucking place being aired here.

You want to stick around here and not get heat? Talk about City, talk about nothing else and maybe everyone will forget what a massive cunt you've been pretty much since you arrived.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:According to the BBC, he starts work on June 1st. Not much of a holiday but a lot to get done this summer.

He already sent a wassap message telling the club to get rid of that useless fuckign bow legged cunt.

Thats what I heard.

I think there are a few I'd get rid of, maybe some names that you wouldn't think as well.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu May 26, 2016 5:01 am

wheres the clock saying how many days to go
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Wooders » Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thats what I heard.

I think there are a few I'd get rid of, maybe some names that you wouldn't think as well.

Yep - i think there will be some eyebrow raisers departing in the coming months
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Swales4ever » Fri May 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Slim wrote:

I don't fucking hate you moron. I hate the way you turn every fucking thread you post in to the subject of YOU. This board is about City, derailing threads over and over and over again is a cunt of a thing to do, and if I was in charge and not my brother, you'd never be back on here. As for what happened between you and Jon...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. That's between you and him and has no fucking place being aired here.

You want to stick around here and not get heat? Talk about City, talk about nothing else and maybe everyone will forget what a massive cunt you've been pretty much since you arrived.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TALKED THE WORD HATE. can twist and suck everyone's cock, but still not have night turned day, not even playing homefield advantage.

IF You want me out, issue a poll and I happily stand by the outcome.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Slim » Sat May 28, 2016 12:43 am

Swales4ever wrote:
Slim wrote:

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TALKED THE WORD HATE. can twist and suck everyone's cock, but still not have night turned day, not even playing homefield advantage.

IF You want me out, issue a poll and I happily stand by the outcome.

Did you forget you sent me a PM?

Swales4ever wrote:You are a cunt, Slim, but a very smart one. And I do love smart persons.
bring me a sole evidence of my alleged hatred of You.
then go and spend a covated vacation with JF, moreso after You hosted him with the warmest hospitality, get robbed, then let me have yr feedback.
cheers
r

Fuck off cunt, talk about me twisting words...or cocks, fuck you.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 28, 2016 1:14 am

You must be on drugs, using the prove of Your fault to counter my point.

that PM was in STRAIGHT and EXACT reference to Your previous above posted assertion that "I hate everyone and want this board imploded in order to remain alone"... or some shite to the same effect.
Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

As I've been tried to explain for 6 years. I have more than enough confrontation on my profession and come here ONLY for the purpose of talking my opion on what I think best for City and sharing my developed passion for City.
Almost every opinion I talked here have been proven bang on the money throughout the time. And You should know that history is the only fair judge, none can twist.

It's not my fault if I still have to waste most of my posts to react to the assaults from your friends/former schoolmates or whatsoever form of local heroes who know better by default.

Yet again, if You want me out just issue a poll and I have no doubt You'll be rewarded.
just pls amend the house rules as previously suggested: You all lot wont be furtherly bothered, if general public is aware of what posters are welcomed.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Sat May 28, 2016 1:31 am

As you have a tenuous grasp on English I'll try to explain.

"probably Carl, but he hates everyone, I'm sure he'd be happiest if everyone left and he had the board to himself."

This does not refer to you, this is about Carl. This is you, either through intention or lack of ability to understand English, twisting words.

As for a poll, I refer you to my previous point, fuck you.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 am

Slim wrote:As you have a tenuous grasp on English I'll try to explain.

"probably Carl, but he hates everyone, I'm sure he'd be happiest if everyone left and he had the board to himself."

This does not refer to you, this is about Carl. This is you, either through intention or lack of ability to understand English, twisting words.

As for a poll, I refer you to my previous point, fuck you.

I dont know what grasp You & pals keep sucking about, as it stands, I have been payed good money for about 25 yrs by UK firms which seem to understand my english written surveys, adjustments and advices.
Never had to emigrate from UK to earn my beans, rather than come and stayed and worked as long as I wanted.

It's funny though You seems not to apply the same effort to anyone's attempt to derail from subject threads.

Really, Slim, I like You, and I'll do even more if I could spend my very limited time exchanging City related talks with You. and You really don't stand a chance debating me outside football.
Now, I beg Your pardon, but it's very late here in mafialand and I need a short sleep. feel free to strir to endless.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat May 28, 2016 2:01 am

Brilliant

Its like reading the book version of "the one who flew over the cuckoos nest".
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Sat May 28, 2016 8:08 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Brilliant

Its like reading the book version of "the one who flew over the cuckoos nest".

Those two beers are looking safe at the moment.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:09 am

Is Swales4eva that nut job Mancio thingy me bob ?
Just askin !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Sat May 28, 2016 8:10 am

It's like banging my head against a brick wall. He takes offense to a statement not remotely about him, he then claims he never used a word he clearly did, then he mistakes his understanding of English for everyone else's understanding of English while thinking You and Your are proper nouns(I am not claiming we can't understand you, I am claiming you can't understand us, which has been clearly demonstrated).

All of this equates to him clearly being more than a match for me on any debate outside of football. Yes, if I was a complete lunatic who just made up the world as I went and completely oblivious everything, I'd feel pretty confident in my own abilities as well. Of course I should probably also be in a padded room somewhere finger painting the walls with my own shit, but that's besides the point.

I would apply the same effort to anyone else's efforts to derail threads, but you come back and derail a number of threads immediately and you think the problem is "me and my pals"? BTW, if you think you can debate maybe using phrases like "can twist and suck everyone's cock" isn't quite what you were going for. I find the idea of twisting my cock to be quite terrifying and I think you mean "pull" "tug" "wank off", twisting it would be something entirely different. But then again who am I telling, "You"(not you) have been "payed"(not paid) by UK firms for 25 years on your massive understanding of the "english"(not English) language.

As I have been given permission, I will be off now to "strir to endless" whatever the fuck that is.
Last edited by Slim on Sat May 28, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:10 am

As we are pre season has the site become Gomorahfans.net, The Scicillian tourist board, should check in.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ruralblue » Sat May 28, 2016 8:49 am

Swales4ever wrote:

Almost every opinion I talked here have been proven bang on the money throughout the time. And You should know that history is the only fair judge, none can twist.

Yet again, if You want me out just issue a poll and I have no doubt You'll be rewarded

Has it? You tried to out me as a racist using racist shit and made yourself look a fool. All because I wrote about Pep day bringing in a load of loons.

As for any poll I haven't done one myself that's Dazby who's the poll master but why not just go by general consensus and just fuck off anyway? You won't do that as you thrive off turning threads into something about yourself. Why not go over to Blue moon, start a fresh and see if you can get accepted without missing people off and spinning everything round to yourself.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum