Pep day.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep day.

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon May 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Whooaaaaa........

Hold on here a second! Pep arrives 1st July! When will we suddenly get a mass increase of wind up merchants and nobbers with usernames such as Pep4ever, Pepno1 / PepLover?

People who have always followed City, love them dearly, have in-depth knowledge of our history and claim to be the number one fans!

You're damn right, Nigel Boris!

Let's hang all those smarmy bastards with pain: CITY IS ONLY OURS!
They can buy shirts and pay for overseas TV rights and enrich the Club's purse, but fuck me if I'll ever come across to one of those filthy negroes!
Wonder how You'd felt if You were one of those indians or negroes You lot have robbed for an age...

Genuine question: do You still enlight your cavern by the candles?

People come here, 99 out of 100 times, willing to share their passion for City and love for the sport, and are treated as "NEGROES" were during Victorian age:
OWNERS OF THE SITE MUST REALLY DECIDE TO
EITHER ENDORSE HOUSE RULE #1 TO: "ONLY MANCUNIANS AND OVERSEAS DESCANDANTS CAN REGISTER"
OR ACT AGAINST XENOPHOBIA!

The world will keep rounding, irrespectively, but, as a NEGRO, I'm sick to death the way these Neanderthals keep arping.

rant over.

you are one weird mutha fucka
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Whooaaaaa........

Hold on here a second! Pep arrives 1st July! When will we suddenly get a mass increase of wind up merchants and nobbers with usernames such as Pep4ever, Pepno1 / PepLover?

People who have always followed City, love them dearly, have in-depth knowledge of our history and claim to be the number one fans!

You're damn right, Nigel Boris!

Let's hang all those smarmy bastards with pain: CITY IS ONLY OURS!
They can buy shirts and pay for overseas TV rights and enrich the Club's purse, but fuck me if I'll ever come across to one of those filthy negroes!
Wonder how You'd felt if You were one of those indians or negroes You lot have robbed for an age...

Genuine question: do You still enlight your cavern by the candles?

People come here, 99 out of 100 times, willing to share their passion for City and love for the sport, and are treated as "NEGROES" were during Victorian age:
OWNERS OF THE SITE MUST REALLY DECIDE TO
EITHER ENDORSE HOUSE RULE #1 TO: "ONLY MANCUNIANS AND OVERSEAS DESCANDANTS CAN REGISTER"
OR ACT AGAINST XENOPHOBIA!

The world will keep rounding, irrespectively, but, as a NEGRO, I'm sick to death the way these Neanderthals keep arping.

rant over.

you are one weird mutha fucka

Is it possible to reverse translate through Google translate, so we can first identify what the original language is.
Then maybe we could get someone to translate back to English to see if we should be offended or not.

Sorry Swales, I've tried, really tried to keep up with your posts, but I'm genuinely lost.
I don't know what your story is as I gather you've been here longer than me, but I just can't keep up with what you're trying to tell us.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon May 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Mancio if you've taken to city then stick around. Nobody says otherwise, but I can guarantee you we'd get to double digits quickly if we started listed "diehard" city fans that packed up when their flavor left the club.

The Greeks and the Swedes for samaras and Sven respectively were the 1st ones I remember vividly. Some right big mouths cunts that funnily enough aren't here anymore.

Now does that mean I hate Greeks and Swedes? No not even a little. Can there be city fans in Greece and Sweden? Sure I'm in Brisbane for fucks sake, support from wherever you like. That said none of us will apologize for rolling our eyes at the ones that rock up when it suits, want to shout down the real blues then piss off into the sunset. Deal with it.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Slim » Tue May 24, 2016 12:00 am

According to the BBC, he starts work on June 1st. Not much of a holiday but a lot to get done this summer.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:14 am

Slim wrote:According to the BBC, he starts work on June 1st. Not much of a holiday but a lot to get done this summer.

July 3rd, mate.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Slim » Tue May 24, 2016 12:59 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Mancio if you've taken to city then stick around. Nobody says otherwise, but I can guarantee you we'd get to double digits quickly if we started listed "diehard" city fans that packed up when their flavor left the club.

The Greeks and the Swedes for samaras and Sven respectively were the 1st ones I remember vividly. Some right big mouths cunts that funnily enough aren't here anymore.

Now does that mean I hate Greeks and Swedes? No not even a little. Can there be city fans in Greece and Sweden? Sure I'm in Brisbane for fucks sake, support from wherever you like. That said none of us will apologize for rolling our eyes at the ones that rock up when it suits, want to shout down the real blues then piss off into the sunset. Deal with it.

Myself, Soccs, rural...probably Carl, but he hates everyone, I'm sure he'd be happiest if everyone left and he had the board to himself.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue May 24, 2016 1:18 am

Slim wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Mancio if you've taken to city then stick around. Nobody says otherwise, but I can guarantee you we'd get to double digits quickly if we started listed "diehard" city fans that packed up when their flavor left the club.

Myself, Soccs, rural...probably Carl, but he hates everyone, I'm sure he'd be happiest if everyone left and he had the board to himself.

100% this board is worse with his inane and insane ramblings. Esp when he uses the term "negro" in a post without even a hint of sarcastic non-racist perspective, in a post about how much he hates racism and xenophobia. Which has really fuckall to do with the conversation he's allegedly having with others.

Lovely stuff.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Swales4ever » Tue May 24, 2016 2:35 am

For the records:
I love Slim, unconditionally, and Carl is my favourite flavour poster, fifth overall, just behind Zurich, Alex Sapphire, Tokio and Slim, even if he enjoys twisting my words more often than not.

IF rural's post was deemed to mean just what Lee Boy suggest.... well, so be it.
even though it should mean that he has as much problems with the english language as my "weird" self.

Lee Boy, appreciate yr peaceful effort, lad, and the fact that I'm here, fighting to get a little respect, well after Mancini's firing, should suggest something to Your suspicious self, as well as proving that I dont hate anyone, not even those i probably should. Otherwise I just stayed off.

as for the depht of Doomie's psyche, esp when he tries to be smart and funny against all odds, Im not qualified to get through, so I better restrain any attempt.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby zuricity » Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 am

I'm keeping out of this.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby gillie » Tue May 24, 2016 7:13 am

zuricity wrote:I'm keeping out of this.

Good call mate:)
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby ruralblue » Tue May 24, 2016 7:17 am

gillie wrote:
zuricity wrote:I'm keeping out of this.

Good call mate:)

Me too!.

Thread about Pep day isn't it?

And Lee thanks. Oh and Rodger maybe you wish to consider an apology.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 24, 2016 7:26 am

The only Swede I remember signing up just because of Sven was HenrikWW. He was a fucking nutter, though, so I do understand if he made an impression.
What Greeks were there? Someone was actually called Samara, wasn't he? And feedthegreek?

In all honesty, I think we've been pretty spared on here. Most nutters probably end up at Blue Moon. It's easier to find. And now a days most plastics just do Facebook and Twitter.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:56 am

ruralblue wrote:Is it June or July 1st?

Think he will be unveiled with some new blood at his side?

Will City make it a fans invite, like Celtic have with Brenda 13,000 to greet him.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sidSmith » Tue May 24, 2016 8:03 am

Hazy2 wrote:

Will City make it a fans invite, like Celtic have with Brenda 13,000 to greet him.

After the way we handled it with Pellegrini and the press, we have to do something big for when he actually arrives, don't we?

I don't know much about his personality, but I just hope he doesn't get embroiled in the bullshit that is inevitably going to head over from 'the cunty one' at the swamp, and he just keeps his head down and gets on with business.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 24, 2016 8:11 am

sidSmith wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

After the way we handled it with Pellegrini and the press, we have to do something big for when he actually arrives, don't we?

I don't know much about his personality, but I just hope he doesn't get embroiled in the bullshit that is inevitably going to head over from 'the cunty one' at the swamp, and he just keeps his head down and gets on with business.

Pellers hated the press and they hated him, Anything will be an upgrade on that, TBH his pressers were negative/ boring/tedious shite from day one,the club should have told the cunt to up his game 3 yrs ago, as he was the face of the club once twice a week ffs. Pep I think will be 100% better all be it on his terms.

A launch of the new era has only upsides for me..
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 24, 2016 8:15 am

As Nooly says, Facebook is far worse for nut jobs.

You click on the comments section of any city related articles and it's just lists if folk with triple barrelled name like Simon numanji peterson, telling us that "city good, kill red devil liverppol"

Or

"Sterling always like to play well in Etihad but when he come to England, he rubbish"

I no longer go to the comments section - am I racist ?
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Tue May 24, 2016 8:18 am

Original Dub wrote:As Nooly says, Facebook is far worse for nut jobs.

You click on the comments section of any city related articles and it's just lists if folk with triple barrelled name like Simon numanji peterson, telling us that "city good, kill red devil liverppol"

Or

"Sterling always like to play well in Etihad but when he come to England, he rubbish"

No Ronan just fucking loopy for using Facebook in the first place imo. Facebook is the devil's creation I detest what it is all about.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby sidSmith » Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 am

Or

Depends. Do you have an accecnt for each comment in you head when reading.....?
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 am

Or

There are some real fucking nutters on FB, dunno how people hold a conversation on there. Makes you realise this place is fairly normal in comparison
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am

gillie wrote:

Or

No Ronan just fucking loopy for using Facebook in the first place imo. Facebook is the devil's creation I detest what it is all about.

It's not all shit. There's a fab photo of you, me and Piccs on Facebook ;-)
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum