Europa League Final

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Europa League Final

Postby bigblue » Wed May 18, 2016 10:17 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:Owen talks bullshit only top players will go to Madrid or barca before candlepool. Is he on coke!!

Sterling certainly didn't go to another domestic club, did he? Little Micky Thick Cunt Owen.

Where'd that brown fellow from Wolfsburg end up?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 10:19 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL @ the deluded bin dippers + BBC/BT accolades.
More of the same by rags at Wemberley will heal any wound left by the season, bringing on the summer break with much of a chuckle.
Well done Sevilla!!!

mixed feeling on Big Jaws: I understand Liverspool may be a very intoxicating environment, but always had a soft spot for Milner, a kinda die hard oldstyle english player who commands much respect for his work ethic on the pitch, imo.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 pm

And yet........and yet......and yet...............there is no media bias !!!!

Now I know Lookmum Im aTIT is the biggest culprit on this site as hes told us for years and years there is no Bias and we are all paranoid, but who else is guilty.

Can we have names ?...Ronan knows who they are...I want them flogged on this thread please.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby freshie » Wed May 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Bluedj wrote:Fuck off Milner. Who's laughing now

I've lost a lot of respect for him after his recent comments in the media. Thought better of him and hoped he would remain dignified but one season with the candle burning victims and he's turned into a proper bin dipper. He can fuck right off - was treated very fairly by the club and the fans and we never grumbled even though he left on a free transfer but he just can't help and have a dig at us every few months. Glad he joined a team of underachievers and glad they lost tonight. No love lost between me and the rat munchers
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby freshie » Wed May 18, 2016 11:51 pm

bigblue wrote:look at his sad chops hahaha

Watch on youtube.com

what a boring fucker

Thanks for posting that. You can do one Milner you bitter bastard. Despite him claiming to be a teetotaller I bet if you got him pissed he'd say he'd rather have stayed at City and at least added to his medal collection. Unfortunately for him runners-up medals are the loftiest of his ambitions
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Wed May 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Original Dub wrote:Pete Doherty’s relationship with Kate Moss.
Tulisa’s X Factor career.
Danniella Westbrook’s nose.

And now Liverpool…

All destroyed by Coke.

Haha. Nice
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Wed May 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Woodyblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:kicking off outside the ground apparently
same old scousers...

It will be Sevilla fans fighting with each other. Nothing to do with the scousers

Watch on youtube.com

Apologies for it being a rag video but it was the only one I could find
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 pm

City64 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:liverpool's worst season in 22 years

Not according to the amazing positivity going on on bt right now.

There has not been ONE negative said all night.

You'd be forgiven if you'd just tuned in to think the dippers had actually won the fucking thing and were in the CL next year. Talk of a new stadium, it's a new stand lads by the way. Talk of how they've got lots more time on the training ground. Talk of another title tilt because the last time they didn't have Europe they were fresher. Think you sold Suarez after that didn't you dipper boys...Owen then claiming other than Barca and Madrid the top players wouldn't look elsewhere and certainly not in the PL. Really, honestly Michael.

Dipper FC are a turd of a football club and no amount of polishing can mask it. Apparently la Liga is now a great league with great sides because Sevilla were 7th and won the EL. Remember we were told we got lucky to beat an average team when we beat them home and away.

What do you expect, mate?

Have you ever met a scouse fan that said anything else than they are special? They are more bitter than the rags. With our neighbours you know what to expect, they are cunts, but these guys are something else. They talk on and on about their spirit, about their international history and so on.

They did not win a league title since forever, Blackburn and Leicester did it, but they still talk about their fucking spirit and most of all, they speak on and on about the Istanbul moment. Give it a fucking rest already. "They are 2 goals down in the 93 minute, oh, they made a wonderful comeback in Istanbul and they can do it again".

It is quite funny that this happens at a global scale. If you think they are just like that in the UK, you are in for a surprise.

Bin dippin robbing cunts is the correct term ! ;-)

You forgot rat munching, hubcap stealing, candle burning victims
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Thu May 19, 2016 6:54 am

^^^^^^ oh yeah and murdering bastards !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Thu May 19, 2016 9:53 am

Well I took the dog a walk and looked around and it is not the end of the world as the media seem to think.

In fact it is a lovely day.
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 19, 2016 10:01 am

MonchengladbachBlau wrote:Well I took the dog a walk and looked around and it is not the end of the world as the media seem to think.

\

pmsl
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 19, 2016 10:19 am

BACK IN YOUR BINS , YOU THIEVING CUNTS.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Thu May 19, 2016 10:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MonchengladbachBlau wrote:Well I took the dog a walk and looked around and it is not the end of the world as the media seem to think.

\

pmsl

The trouble is guys, the cup was already won. Something happened, there was a wobble in time and all of a sudden it all went tits up. You can understand their confusion.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby s1ty m » Thu May 19, 2016 11:11 am

Couldn't happen to a nicer club.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby zuricity » Thu May 19, 2016 12:46 pm

I have always thought that Phil McNulty at the bbc was a very poor reporter.

In his report on the Klopp second half fcuk up ( as a manager , watching and doing nothing).

he writes

" The Spaniards are a very fine side who have now won the Europa League three seasons in succession but they are not Barcelona. Manchester City beat them 3-1 in their own stadium in this season's Champions League."

The only thing the *rse missed off is "Even" (man city .....)

Why does he need to make any ref to City when writing about the limitations of Scouse or Klopp ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby bigblue » Thu May 19, 2016 2:01 pm

zuricity wrote:I have always thought that Phil McNulty at the bbc was a very poor reporter.

In his report on the Klopp second half fcuk up ( as a manager , watching and doing nothing).

he writes

" The Spaniards are a very fine side who have now won the Europa League three seasons in succession but they are not Barcelona. Manchester City beat them 3-1 in their own stadium in this season's Champions League."

Why does he need to make any ref to City when writing about the limitations of Scouse or Klopp ?

Strange to use us as a negative qualifier isn't it. Especially when Manchester City finished 4 places above the great dippers in the league and qualified for the CL.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu May 19, 2016 2:09 pm

bigblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:I have always thought that Phil McNulty at the bbc was a very poor reporter.

he writes

Strange to use us as a negative qualifier isn't it. Especially when Manchester City finished 4 places above the great dippers in the league and qualified for the CL.

And beat them in the League Cup final.

phil mcnulty is a bellend.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Will the dippers appeal the result, Pretty sure they did consider some kinda injunction on the press reporting it as another loss
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Thu May 19, 2016 2:55 pm

john@staustell wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

\

pmsl

The trouble is guys, the cup was already won. Something happened, there was a wobble in time and all of a sudden it all went tits up. You can understand their confusion.

It was called 'a second half '.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Swales4ever » Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
bigblue wrote:

he writes

And beat them in the League Cup final.

phil mcnulty is a bellend.

he certainly is. a turd of the highest order.
while I do understand that football is a topic whereas everyone seems to be entitled, somehow to be brain-lapsed, a BBC employee must be more aware of what that institution meant - historically - to so many people around the world.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum