Manuel Pellegrini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manuel Pellegrini

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

bigblue wrote:

I was just trying to help. If someone doesn't understand what I'm saying, I'd rather they tell me so I can try again, rather then just have them smile and nod without knowing what the fuck I'm going on about.

Either you have skin thinner than ginger jellyfish or you're just being a thick twat on purpose. And all the qualifications in the world don't matter if you insist on speaking in strange riddles. Even if you were the dean of the Oxford School of Literature, I still wouldn't know what you're talking about!

Watch on youtube.com

a touch of good humour always wlecome.

I dont give a rag bastard to my qualifications, only citying to mean how weird yr blow seems to me. am as anyone's cunt.
still I fail to get why every other Englishmen has been able to deal with me, and still are, as I travel to london at least 40 days a yr.
same apply to when I had the immense pleasure to come to Mancunia.

take what you pls. its over to me.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
bigblue wrote:

I was just trying to help. If someone doesn't understand what I'm saying, I'd rather they tell me so I can try again, rather then just have them smile and nod without knowing what the fuck I'm going on about.

Either you have skin thinner than ginger jellyfish or you're just being a thick twat on purpose. And all the qualifications in the world don't matter if you insist on speaking in strange riddles. Even if you were the dean of the Oxford School of Literature, I still wouldn't know what you're talking about!

Watch on youtube.com

a touch of good humour always wlecome.

I dont give a rag bastard to my qualifications, only citying to mean how weird yr blow seems to me. am as anyone's cunt.
still I fail to get why every other Englishmen has been able to deal with me, and still are, as I travel to london at least 40 days a yr.

what's the italian for gobbledygook?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby bigblue » Wed May 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Swales4ever wrote:I dont give a rag bastard to my qualifications, only citying to mean how weird yr blow seems to me. am as anyone's cunt.

Well as someone of your high stature must know, communicating by speaking is different than communicating by text. While your written English is bizarre, I'm sure your spoken English is superb.

So maybe we can clear it all up by speaking in person. Perhaps over a nice lobster dinner?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 10:30 pm

bigblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:I dont give a rag bastard to my qualifications, only citying to mean how weird yr blow seems to me. am as anyone's cunt.

Well as someone of your high stature must know, communicating by speaking is different than communicating by text. While your written English is bizarre, I'm sure your spoken English is superb.

So maybe we can clear it all up by speaking in person. Perhaps over a nice lobster dinner?

If You mean Im about 6' tall, wont count as there are a few pictures of me somewhere on the server.

as for the dinner, I ruled out british lobsters because of the memories, but if You'll happen to travel on here, with a box of those northner ales I know, I let You have some Mediterranean variety of fried fish, that might, eventually, include the fucking lobster (properly cooked).

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby dazby » Thu May 19, 2016 11:41 am

I swear you are Patrick on a wind up.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby mr_nool » Thu May 19, 2016 12:06 pm

dazby wrote:I swear you are Patrick on a wind up.

I've met Patrick and Manico. But not on the same time, so you might be on to something ...

To be honest, I didn't have any problem understanding Mancio when speaking to him in person. But I too have some difficulty deciphering his longer posts. I think it's largely down to him often assuming that everyone will get his quite obscure references to things that happened on this forum 3-4 years ago, or that we all should remember who said what and when.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu May 19, 2016 12:21 pm

mr_nool wrote:

I've met Patrick and Manico. But not on the same time, so you might be on to something ...

To be honest, I didn't have any problem understanding Mancio when speaking to him in person. But I too have some difficulty deciphering his longer posts. I think it's largely down to him often assuming that everyone will get his quite obscure references to things that happened on this forum 3-4 years ago, or that we all should remember who said what and when.

I think it's cos he's a raving lunatic, but it's slightly hilarious so what do I care.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Postby Swales4ever » Thu May 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

I think it's cos he's a raving lunatic, but it's slightly hilarious so what do I care.

You know what, Lee boy: on joining back the board, I promised myself to handle my weaknesses with cool, starting fm remember the main pillar of democracy: freedom of speech must be granted to everyone, irrespectively on tendency of someone to mislead the use that Mother Nature has designed for mouth and arse.

I reckon, such an authoritative diagnosis, moreso issued from 10k miles, should highlight you as one of the finest graduates at the Alps' University for Enahanced Psychiatric Studies. Professor Patrick must be proud of such a strict observance to his advanced scientific analysis.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 am

Swales4ever wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

You know what, Lee boy: on joining back the board, I promised myself to handle my weaknesses with cool, starting fm remember the main pillar of democracy: freedom of speech must be granted to everyone, irrespectively on tendency of someone to mislead the use that Mother Nature has designed for mouth and arse.

I reckon, such an authoritative diagnosis, moreso issued from 10k miles, should highlight you as one of the finest graduates at the Alps' University for Enahanced Psychiatric Studies. Professor Patrick must be proud of such a strict observance to his advanced scientific analysis.

I can solve all your problems in one sentence mate.

Can everything you wrote above and just tell me to fuck off. Life's so much easier than you make it on here. You're off your rocker but I'm glad to have you back even if I barely understand you.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat May 21, 2016 8:45 am

mr_nool wrote:

Wait. What happened 3-4 years ago?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 21, 2016 3:55 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Wait. What happened 3-4 years ago?

Cheers

luckily enough, Obama was renewed a second mandate.
Florida is most commonly key... mind not to do another W. this fall!

and yes. it'g got even worse since.

vale

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Sat May 21, 2016 6:10 pm

People were saying how wonderful Pellers was, then I gave it a fuck off Pellers quote which seemed to allow people the voice to say their opinion. All good stuff, whether you agree one way or the other.

Then mancio shows up, completely derails the thread and turns it into 5 pages of utter shite, same cunt channel, same cunt trick. Welcome back mancio, feel free to fuck off again.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sat May 21, 2016 6:18 pm

cheers mate.

you must pardon me, am not able to write english....

also. I am Swales, You *stid, since we reshuffled that page of history.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:36 am

Various papers this morning reporting he's talking to Everton.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sidSmith » Mon May 23, 2016 8:06 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Various papers this morning reporting he's talking to Everton.

Swales4ever? That'll keep them busy all summer then.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon May 23, 2016 8:27 am

sidSmith wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Various papers this morning reporting he's talking to Everton.

presumably the meetings taking place in bletchley park??
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby gillie » Mon May 23, 2016 8:30 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
sidSmith wrote:

Or Alan Turing Way:)
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 23, 2016 8:31 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
sidSmith wrote:

Chortle: chortle.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sidSmith » Mon May 23, 2016 8:52 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
sidSmith wrote:

Encryption is too heavy. NASA are mediating.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby PrezIke » Mon May 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Give their defensive struggles this season pretty interesting.

Lack of harmony in the dressing room following Martinez could be a motivating factor though.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum