Manuel Pellegrini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manuel Pellegrini

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 10:05 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:someone [maybe Tokio, I know is great at this] must help my limited understanding of english language. Is it healing now meaning to return to hughes's state of affairs throughout almost half a billion pounds invested?

I know now in England is revisionism time and 70 years of peace seems to have turned into third reich, but.... there should be some limit in sipping propaganda.

Spot on mate. Pretty much everyone on here wants it back like it was under hughes. You've done well to deduce that.

Yeah, mate.
Once The Blues were renowned not only for humours and humble take through adversity, but also and mainly to be TRUE TO THEIR HISTORY.... Times are changed and I wasnt there, but I reckon Joe Mercer didnt get this ludicrous amount of shit constantly thrown at the man who has reistated City were they belong [and left a team decent enough to amend MP anonymous travel to Europe.].

Onward and upward, anyway...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 18, 2016 10:09 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Grandad Rosler wrote:I think there are a few points being missed throughout a number of threads.

I for one don't want to go back to any era where we were struggling to survive / get promoted etc etc and loved every minute of winning the Capital one, as has been rightly pointed out those are the memories we've been waiting for.

What surely can't be dismissed though are some of the shocking performances we have put in this season, majority in the league.

That's not wanting to go back to the old times, it's just more expectancy based on our current situation and that, as city, we expect more fight from players representing our club. That's what's in our blood.

I don't believe anyone is dismissing it mate, just seems some can handle failure better than others.

Or pretend that because we had a good CC and CL run it masks over the cracks.

I don't see anyone doing that.

Then look closer.

For every time someone points out the obvious about Pellegrinis failings some cunt goes on about him winning the micky mouse cup and getting to the SF of the CL as if that justifies the other shit dished up.

No one is trying to justify anything Carl, just judging him on his performance as a whole instead of picking and choosing what performances to focus on to suit your argument.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 18, 2016 10:15 am

Mickey mouse Cup?

Tut tut Carl. That is disappointing mate.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 18, 2016 10:20 am

Original Dub wrote:Mickey mouse Cup?

it was a micky mouse cup when the Munchens used to win it....whats changed ?

Come on Ronan ffs !! Its nice to win but it doesnt make me fucking want to run raound my house screaming like the FA cup win would.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

First time I heard that phrase used was by rags slagging Liverpool, then it was used back on them by dippers when they won it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 18, 2016 10:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

First time I heard that phrase used was by rags slagging Liverpool, then it was used back on them by dippers when they won it.

It lost its appeal fuckign years and years ago.......caused by the rags and scouse by fielding weak teams which later filtered on to the other teams.

Why I have to state the fuckign obvious is anyones fuckign guess !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 18, 2016 10:28 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

It lost its appeal fuckign years and years ago.......caused by the rags and scouse by fielding weak teams which later filtered on to the other teams.

Why you have the mentality of a rag or a dipper is anyone's guess.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 18, 2016 10:30 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Why you have the mentality of a rag or a dipper is anyone's guess.

Says the cunt who asks if City fans would be more upset if the Scum might end up above us.

Your a proper charlie arnt you.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 18, 2016 10:32 am

That's not what I asked though is it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 18, 2016 10:40 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:That's not what I asked though is it?

Its impossible to count the amout of obvious shit youve asked the fans opinion on.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 18, 2016 10:41 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Its impossible to count the amout of obvious shit youve asked the fans opinion on.

No idea what you're talking about and I've also no idea what that post has to do with the question I asked you.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 18, 2016 10:46 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

No idea what you're talking about and I've also no idea what that post has to do with the question I asked you.

Im bored with you now so you can fuck off , its 6.45 am here and time for me to walk on the golf course and take in the sun rise.

p.s which ive missed talking shite to you.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 18, 2016 10:48 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Im bored with you now so you can fuck off , its 6.45 am here and time for me to walk on the golf course and take in the sun rise.

Haha, to be fair Carl you do make me laugh.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 12:09 pm

I noticed that after the harsh, seldom nasty, confrontations during the Hughes/Mancini eras, the whole board learnt to dibate, even the most divisive topics, in more cool and mature manner. also there's no longer a Romans' heir in charge of local lads who always know better by default.

City are finally on the verge to that promised improvement, with the best passing game manager who, for a change, is gonna have full backing of the whole organization throughout all his mandate.
my only, personal, concern is that it wont last as long as to establish a dynasty, as it could have been... but that's just me, and almost useless.

I mean, what's the point that strectch it as much as to need calling a Carl's attitude to reality checking, a fucking rag's or scouse's one... I mean, that's way as much surreal as BJ's freaks.

vale

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed May 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Swales4ever wrote:I noticed that after the harsh, seldom nasty, confrontations during the Hughes/Mancini eras, the whole board learnt to dibate, even the most divisive topics, in more cool and mature manner. also there's no longer a Romans' heir in charge of local lads who always know better by default.

City are finally on the verge to that promised improvement, with the best passing game manager who, for a change, is gonna have full backing of the whole organization throughout all his mandate.
my only, personal, concern is that it wont last as long as to establish a dynasty, as it could have been... but that's just me, and almost useless.

I mean, what's the point that strectch it as much as to need calling a Carl's attitude to reality checking, a fucking rag's or scouse's one... I mean, that's way as much surreal as BJ's freaks.

vale

I know I shouldn't criticise those who make the effort to speak our mother tongue, but I'm genuinely struggling to understand you there r kid.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby bigblue » Wed May 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:I noticed that after the harsh, seldom nasty, confrontations during the Hughes/Mancini eras, the whole board learnt to dibate, even the most divisive topics, in more cool and mature manner. also there's no longer a Romans' heir in charge of local lads who always know better by default.

vale

I know I shouldn't criticise those who make the effort to speak our mother tongue, but I'm genuinely struggling to understand you there r kid.

It's like combining the vocabulary of Webster's dictionary with the sentence structure of Google Translate. Comes across as a loon trying to sound poetic. Just bizarre.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 2:59 pm

back to square one. plan a assault, then.

I know for certain, at least Spartacus is as much cultually qualified to do much and much better than that.

also and mainly, are You all really thick to not have learnt, in 6 yrs as yet, that the "You are not wanted feeling" can only prompt me more arsed to mean what I deem right and righteous?
I guess You have been already advised that the "ignore the cunt" strategy is still the better way.
delusional.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby bigblue » Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Swales4ever wrote:back to square one. plan a assault, then.

I know for certain, at least Spartacus is as much cultually qualified to do much and much better than that.

also and mainly, are You all really thick to not have learnt, in 6 yrs as yet, that the "You are not wanted feeling" can only prompt me more arsed to mean what I deem right and righteous?
I guess You have been already advised that the "ignore the cunt" strategy is still the better way.
delusional.

I'm not saying you're not wanted, I'm just saying I have no idea want you're talking about! I've tried to re-read what you just posted a few times and am still clueless. It really does read like a schizophrenic who thinks he's Shakespeare.

I believe you did this last time as well. Got ultra defensive when people told you they can't understand you and threw a fit.

How about just sticking to basic words and grammar? And why don't you try to speak directly without using so many unrecognizable metaphors and figures of speech?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Swales4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 4:07 pm

bigblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:back to square one. plan a assault, then.

delusional.

I'm not saying you're not wanted, I'm just saying I have no idea want you're talking about! I've tried to re-read what you just posted a few times and am still clueless. It really does read like a schizophrenic who thinks he's Shakespeare.

I believe you did this last time as well. Got ultra defensive when people told you they can't understand you and threw a fit.

How about just sticking to basic words and grammar? And why don't you try to speak directly without using so many unrecognizable metaphors and figures of speech?

That's even more sycophantic, as if memory [almost done] serves yet. my poor english has been considered understandable enough to grant me a King's College LLM, an executive career started at then 10 Trinity sq EC3N based, LSE & NYSE listed co., and keep running business at Lloyd's for 25+ yrs, despite - Im compelled to admitt - gettin worser and worser since I had to take back to my family business in Mafialand.
I'm sure Merriam-Webster/babelfish etc. will help you to revert the above into proper english, if You mind.

Now, with much regret and sorrow, as I ALWAYS enjoyed and appreciated Your football opinion, I wholeheartedly feel the need to vawe You a f@k off.

there's actually one kind I cant stand and it's sycophants who cannot even stand by their offences.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby bigblue » Wed May 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Swales4ever wrote:That's even more sycophantic, as if memory [almost done] serves yet. my poor english has been considered understandable enough to grant me a King's College LLM, an executive career started at then 10 Trinity sq EC3N based, LSE & NYSE listed co., and keep running business at Lloyd's for 25+ yrs, despite - Im compelled to admitt - gettin worser and worser since I had to take back to my family business in Mafialand.
I'm sure Merriam-Webster/babelfish etc. will help you to revert the above into proper english, if You mind.

Now, with much regret and sorrow, as I ALWAYS enjoyed and appreciated Your football opinion, I wholeheartedly feel the need to vawe You a f@k off.

there's actually one kind I cant stand and it's sycophants who cannot even stand by their offences.

I was just trying to help. If someone doesn't understand what I'm saying, I'd rather they tell me so I can try again, rather then just have them smile and nod without knowing what the fuck I'm going on about.

Either you have skin thinner than ginger jellyfish or you're just being a thick twat on purpose. And all the qualifications in the world don't matter if you insist on speaking in strange riddles. Even if you were the dean of the Oxford School of Literature, I still wouldn't know what you're talking about!

Watch on youtube.com
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum