Golden Glove/Boot

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Golden Glove/Boot

Postby phips » Tue May 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Mase wrote:Serg has come out probably 15 times recently to say he'll be staying until the end of his contract. I don't know how many more times the guy has to say it.

and supposedly he signed a new one in early 2016, but for whatever reason the club haven't announced it.
his name was on some UEFA contract list or something.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Top striker and considering he has been injured for numerous games this season he has done remarkedly well.........maybe fuckign pellegrini should have paired him up with Nacho much earlier than he did , then we would be seeing the prems top scorer again !!

Hes one the top top strikers in world football and he has already said that wants to stay with CITY until we win the CL.

That should be the end of the "will he wont he" speculations

Sergio and a partner, never, he needs a rest from time to time. Kelechi is interesting, a partner, I am not convinced he and Kun are a pair. Working in Sync like Barca or Bayern, that is KDB and Kun as we saw at Chelsea.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Top striker and considering he has been injured for numerous games this season he has done remarkedly well.........maybe fuckign pellegrini should have paired him up with Nacho much earlier than he did , then we would be seeing the prems top scorer again !!

Hes one the top top strikers in world football and he has already said that wants to stay with CITY until we win the CL.

Sergio and a partner, never, he needs a rest from time to time. Kelechi is interesting, a partner, I am not convinced he and Kun are a pair. Working in Sync like Barca or Bayern, that is KDB and Kun as we saw at Chelsea.

Maybe it's not a duo we need up top. More like a trio with KDB?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Maybe it's not a duo we need up top. More like a trio with KDB?

When he played with Forlan, he was amazing but off the front, now he is the main man who thrives and needs quick service, KDB and 1 other the Bayern MF Thiago would be my choice quick spot and he is away, the Kid will be fantastic, but not a partner IMO. That said we need options and Pep will sort that.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Injury times OG costs deGea a share of the Golden Glove. Superb
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun