Clattenburg

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Clattenburg

Postby City64 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:36 pm

dazby wrote:Nah, just trying to work your conspiracy theory out. Like most of them, it's pretty confused and has holes in its logic.

So what about how Clattenburg changed the game with his totally unbelievable decision and performance at the Etihad last February when we played Spurs ? Think the whole world came out and criticised Clattenburg for that one . No conspiracy theory just blatant corruptness , maybe you could pick holes out of that one ?
Ps there is a whole topic on this board about his "performance" in that game . Think the title is "Open Letter To Mark Clattenburg" , I should know I started the thread and was at the game !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:04 pm

City64 wrote:
dazby wrote:Nah, just trying to work your conspiracy theory out. Like most of them, it's pretty confused and has holes in its logic.

So what about how Clattenburg changed the game with his totally unbelievable decision and performance at the Etihad last February when we played Spurs ? Think the whole world came out and criticised Clattenburg for that one . No conspiracy theory just blatant corruptness , maybe you could pick holes out of that one ?
Ps there is a whole topic on this board about his "performance" in that game . Think the title is "Open Letter To Mark Clattenburg" , I should know I started the thread and was at the game !

*Spazby walks around in a circle and just nods his head........and carries on eating his crayons*
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 pm

dazby wrote:
City64 wrote:Clattenburg is a first class cunt of the highest order . He reffed last nights final in a low profile manor unlike how he usually refs high profile games in the prem , clearly refs to orders and open to back handers .

Wouldn't France have won if that was the case?

Unless the Portuguesers were paying him more. Or Nike, or whichever corporate shithouse it is that love fake ronaldo, had the brown envelopes out.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby dazby » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
dazby wrote:
City64 wrote:Clattenburg is a first class cunt of the highest order . He reffed last nights final in a low profile manor unlike how he usually refs high profile games in the prem , clearly refs to orders and open to back handers .

Unless the Portuguesers were paying him more. Or Nike, or whichever corporate shithouse it is that love fake ronaldo, had the brown envelopes out.

Right.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby dazby » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 am

City64 wrote:

And who paid for that one? Nike, Fake Ronaldo or Portugal?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:43 am

dazby wrote:
City64 wrote:

And who paid for that one? Nike, Fake Ronaldo or Portugal?

Ask your mate Clattenburg . He might demand a fee though .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Slim » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:47 am

Messi retires without winning a major international tournament, days later Twataldo wins his first(and probably only).

Yeah, nothing to see here.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 am

Slim wrote:Messi retires without winning a major international tournament, days later Twataldo wins his first(and probably only).

OK broken record I know but anyway......

Biggest concern for the coming season is will the PL be a level playing field.
The PL and vested interests implement some of their policies through the refs.

IMO it is beyond question that in previous seasons the PL has been corrupt.
The whole Sir Slur era reeks of corruption - implemented (in part) through the refs.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - then it is a duck.
Hopefully in time a real journo will do a bit of digging and write a book.

The 2012/13 season is a perfect example.
MU's difficult pre XMAS fixtures were facilitated by the refs so we could not get to far ahead with our easy run.
For example, back to back MU PL matches.
MU via Chelsea away - Chelsea had 2 players sent of, MU win 3-2
MU via Arsenal home - Ars had 1 player sent off, MU win 2-1

Job done, nicely set-up for the post XMAS easy run, title in the bag. Let the dosh roll in. Champers all round. Glory, glory.....
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Dimples wrote:
Slim wrote:Messi retires without winning a major international tournament, days later Twataldo wins his first(and probably only).

OK broken record I know but anyway......

Biggest concern for the coming season is will the PL be a level playing field.
The PL and vested interests implement some of their policies through the refs.

IMO it is beyond question that in previous seasons the PL has been corrupt.
The whole Sir Slur era reeks of corruption - implemented (in part) through the refs.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - then it is a duck.
Hopefully in time a real journo will do a bit of digging and write a book.

The 2012/13 season is a perfect example.
MU's difficult pre XMAS fixtures were facilitated by the refs so we could not get to far ahead with our easy run.
For example, back to back MU PL matches.
MU via Chelsea away - Chelsea had 2 players sent of, MU win 3-2
MU via Arsenal home - Ars had 1 player sent off, MU win 2-1

Job done, nicely set-up for the post XMAS easy run, title in the bag. Let the dosh roll in. Champers all round. Glory, glory.....

Clattenburg was the ref when Chelsea had 2 players sent off that day , he was also suspended and investigated . Not sure Dazby wants to really know that it really happened though ??? Maybe he was playing with crayons or eating them ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:00 pm

dazby wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
dazby wrote:

Right.

Seriously, mate, do you think he is beyond suspicion?

Do you think French and Portuguese football, sports companies, UEFA or FIFA are also beyond suspicion?

The way you are sticking up for your bent little Geordie pal is touching, but IMHO you are in a bit of an Enid Blyton world on this one.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
dazby wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
dazby wrote:

Right.

Seriously, mate, do you think he is beyond suspicion?

Do you think French and Portuguese football, sports companies, UEFA or FIFA are also beyond suspicion?

The way you are sticking up for your bent little Geordie pal is touching, but IMHO you are in a bit of an Enid Blyton world on this one.

If anybody is still under the illusion that our league isn't coordinated to suit the market then I think they don't watch enough of it. It may not be obvious to the casual observer but to the main-stay, not even a thought.

And why don't the media report it, because they'd be out of a job.

Bread and butter, just as Daz as proved.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:If anybody is still under the illusion that our league isn't coordinated to suit the market then I think they don't watch enough of it. It may not be obvious to the casual observer but to the main-stay, not even a thought.

It wasn't until we started competing with the scum that I realised how blatant it was. Plain as fucking day.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:If anybody is still under the illusion that our league isn't coordinated to suit the market then I think they don't watch enough of it. It may not be obvious to the casual observer but to the main-stay, not even a thought.

It wasn't until we started competing with the scum that I realised how blatant it was. Plain as fucking day.

You just to watch some of the game from years ago when the scum were aloud to kick 10 tons of shit out of their opponent but try and go anywhere near them and it was an instant penalty. Very much suited Sky and the PL who got the best of both worlds.

The fact that Taggart used Liverpool as their Derby said everything as they've never really competed, it was his way of creating adversary for the cameras, and therefore, paying viewers.

Losing Taggart was believed to be the reason that all of a sudden they weren't getting as many decisions where as I feel it was more to do with the introduction of BT. It's hard to play for 2 masters.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:00 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

You just have to watch some of the game from years ago when the scum were aloudallowed to kick 10 tons of shit out of their opponent but try and go anywhere near them and it was an instant penalty. Very much suited Sky and the PL who got the best of both worlds.

The fact that Taggart used Liverpool as their Derby said everything as they've never really competed, it was his way of creating an adversary for the cameras, and therefore, paying viewers.

Losing Taggart was believed to be the reason that all of a sudden they weren't getting as many decisions where as I feel it was more to do with the introduction of BT. It's hard to play for 2 masters.

Well it is pre-season. *ahem* * Cracks knuckles*

Nice warmup, thanks Beefy you illiterate cunt.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 am

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

You just have to watch some of the game from years ago when the scum were aloudallowed to kick 10 tons of shit out of their opponent but try and go anywhere near them and it was an instant penalty. Very much suited Sky and the PL who got the best of both worlds.

The fact that Taggart used Liverpool as their Derby said everything as they've never really competed, it was his way of creating an adversary for the cameras, and therefore, paying viewers.

Fuck me......and its only July the fucking 14th.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 am

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Ha ha ha, cheers buddy, mixture of this stupid tablet not being fast enough for my sausage fingers and, of course, a few Stella's ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Ha ha ha, cheers buddy, mixture of this stupid tablet not being fast enough for my sausage fingers and, of course, a few Stella's ;-)

Good to get a run out, I have a feeling I'm going to be busy this season.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:22 pm

You will slip up..........and Ill be there.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:You will slip up..........and Ill be there.

why resort to Roman numerals, you bully?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:11 am

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:You will slip up..........and Ill be there.

why resort to Roman numerals, you bully?

cheers

hahaha.

Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum