Emerson - MCFC v Arsenal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Emerson - MCFC v Arsenal

Postby Armitage » Tue May 10, 2016 3:37 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/Emerson-MCFC

Hi, I'm trying to raise funds for a young lad who was assaulted after the City v Arsenal game on Sunday.

As a City fan I feel obliged to give Emerson a day to forget for the right reason (Obviously apart from City winning)
Armitage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Re: Emerson - MCFC v Arsenal

Postby Mase » Tue May 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Can't find anything about it online?

Doesn't sound like a believable story either. 12 year old gets hit in the face for no reason at all....
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue May 10, 2016 4:53 pm

long thread about it on bluemoan. odd story to say the least. terrible if true.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby london blue 2 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Mase wrote:Can't find anything about it online?

Doesn't sound like a believable story either. 12 year old gets hit in the face for no reason at all....

Saw this on my Twitter feed
If any of my blue mates know the cunt that punched a 12 yr old Gooner on Sunday shop him now.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 pm

If this is true the fucking cowardly cunt that did this to a 12 year old kid needs a proper kicking and shopped to the old bill ASAP . Wanker !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Here's the email that Kevin Parker received:

Subject: Assault after Manchester City vs. Arsenal game

Hi Kevin,My 12 year old son and I attended the game at the Etihad yesterday as Arsenal fans. We have been to many games before, and have visited the Etihad on several other occasions.However, after the game yesterday when we were walking back to the car, parked at the top end of Alan Turing Way, we walked past a group of about 10 guys aged between 40-50. They were waiting next to a minibus parked in the lay by (it may have been a bus stop) clearly waiting for others to arrive before they could set off. One of the group approached me and said, 'you're lucky I'm in a good mood today.' I assumed it was because my son was wearing his Arsenal shirt.At first we thought it was banter and exchanged pleasantries with him and continued walking past. However he followed and continued chatting to us. My son, Emerson, likes to talk to fans of the other team after the game to discuss how things went and he turned the guy and said in a friendly way, 'I thought a draw was a fair result.'Immediately the guy tuned nasty and looked Emerson right in the face and shouted, 'what did you just say to me?' Emerson was scared and didn't say anything.At this point another of the group who had been leaning against the wall approached me and said in an aggressive way, 'what did he just say?'I repeated what Emerson had said assuming this would calm the situation down in case they had misheard what was said. Like me, my son speaks with a southern accent. However the second guy pushed between my son and I while the first guy punched him directly in the face. Emerson immediately ran off up the road. I was in total shock and said something like, 'what the hell do you think you're doing?' although I may well have sworn. He approached me in an aggressive manner before two of his group grabbed him and pulled him away. I then left the scene to catch up with Emerson. It was only then that I saw blood everywhere and the state he was in.Unfortunately we did not contact the police immediately as Emerson just wanted to go home. But I have spoken with them this morning and they have opened an investigation. However, they are not confident of tracking the guy down even if they have good CCTV footage of him. As head of the Manchester City Supporters Club I am therefore hoping you might be able to put an out appeal to help find this guy? I assume this group are regulars at the games, they were all dressed in casual clothing and as a football attendee for over 35 years myself, I recognize regular football fans.

I also assume that they probably get picked up by the minibus from the same spot after every home game. It was on Alan Turing Way in front of the blue car park (I think) although I am not completely familiar with the area.

I know that the pathway to the stadium runs behind the car park and the section of the main road it happened on was between two sets of traffic lights. It happened at around 6.10pm.
I have attached a picture of Emerson taken as soon as we got back to the car. I am sure you'll agree it is an awful and cowardly act.
I appreciate that most City fans do not behave like this and two others did help us back to the car a little further up Alan Turning Way, and we would both like to personally thank them (I think one was called Martin? He was with his uncle).
Any help you can provide to either myself or Greater Manchester Police would be much appreciated. I do have a crime reference number if you need it.
Thanks in advance.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Rumour is they have identified the culprit. Hopefully, he'll go to prison.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby City64 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Rumour is they have identified the culprit. Hopefully, he'll go to prison.

Great news . Hope the kid and his family are doing ok .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 10, 2016 6:05 pm

Absolutely no place in any society for a grown man to punch a twelve year old in the face. Utter pathetic excuse of a human
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Banned for life after jail
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue May 10, 2016 6:35 pm

IF that's all completely true then the people that did that are absolute scum.

But what father in their right mind stops to have 'banter' whilst with his kid with a bunch of guys that have just said 'you're lucky I'm in a good mood'. Fuckin idiot! Just don't say anything and walk off. No excuse for the horrible twat that did that (if it's all true) but ffs mate, if you're with your kid just get off as quick as possible!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby michaelcityfan » Tue May 10, 2016 8:03 pm

I'm sorry this happened sometimes we let ourselves and the club down. I took my stepson to the charity shield last time we were in that and a fight broke out behind us we were behind the goal that day. So we were brawling with ourselves ridiculous! Hope the kids ok and the twat that did that is banned for life.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 11, 2016 7:11 am

hopefully he'll use some of the money raised to change his name. emerson?! what the fuck?! his dad must be a right bell end naming his kid that....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Wed May 11, 2016 7:22 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:hopefully he'll use some of the money raised to change his name. emerson?! what the fuck?! his dad must be a right bell end naming his kid that....

Naming his son Emerson and stopping to have 'banter' with football hooligans. Dad of the year for me.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 11, 2016 7:57 am

All very strange
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:22 am

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:hopefully he'll use some of the money raised to change his name. emerson?! what the fuck?! his dad must be a right bell end naming his kid that....

Naming his son Emerson and stopping to have 'banter' with football hooligans. Dad of the year for me.

Fair point to be fair.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 11, 2016 8:42 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fair point to be fair.

The name - fair enough, but he didn't stop to have banter, he assumed that when the bloke first approached them that it was just banter ( as you would ) and exchanged pleasantries and kept walking.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Wed May 11, 2016 11:16 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fair point to be fair.

The name - fair enough, but he didn't stop to have banter, he assumed that when the bloke first approached them that it was just banter ( as you would ) and exchanged pleasantries and kept walking.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood" yeh, sounds like 'banter'.

Do you wear a camera on your helmet when you cycle? You seem the type.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fair point to be fair.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood" yeh, sounds like 'banter'.

Do you wear a camera on your helmet when you cycle? You seem the type.

What do you suggest he should do then Mase? Twat
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Cocacolajojo » Wed May 11, 2016 11:23 am

Mase wrote:

One of the group approached me and said, 'you're lucky I'm in a good mood today.' I assumed it was because my son was wearing his Arsenal shirt.At first we thought it was banter and exchanged pleasantries with him and continued walking past.

Did not stop to have banter according to himself at least.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum