West Hams last Upton Park Game.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: West Hams last Upton Park Game.

Postby Paul68 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:18 am

Thought this was a great game, hammers played their hearts out and fucked the scum as well so great result.
Respect to the fans, they were fucking loud and kept it up for the whole match, the place was rocking and it must have been a great night for anyone in there. (except the scum of course... mwah ha ha)

Now it's in our hands and not anyone else's so step up city.
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Slim » Wed May 11, 2016 2:33 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:They can call it the Kings own fuckign stadium for all I care...............The scum LOST and now we have a chance to get into the CL qualifiers.

Pellegrini best not fuck this up - id go with 5 at the back ffs !!

I'd play with a central midfield that doesn't abandon it's post the moment we have the ball in their final third.

But been saying that for three years and thank fuck we're one game away from seeing the back of this relic.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:They can call it the Kings own fuckign stadium for all I care...............The scum LOST and now we have a chance to get into the CL qualifiers.

I'd play with a central midfield that doesn't abandon it's post the moment we have the ball in their final third.

But been saying that for three years and thank fuck we're one game away from seeing the back of this relic.

Who will he go with do you reckon ? Yaya can sit the fuck down, and not get up again. As far as Im concerned we need every single player ontop of their game and to defend when necesary.

No need for gung ho football,a draw is suffice.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PrezIke » Wed May 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Carl, I see:

Sagna Nico Mangala Clichy
The 2 Ferns
Navas KDB Sterling
Kun
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed May 11, 2016 3:30 pm

PrezIke wrote:Carl, I see:

The 2 Ferns
Navas KDB Sterling
Kun

That's the team I would hope he would start with the possible switch of Nasri for Sterling if he is deemed up for it. Yaya can drive the bus
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Carl, I see:

The 2 Ferns
Navas KDB Sterling
Kun

That's the team I would hope he would start with the possible switch of Nasri for Sterling if he is deemed up for it. Yaya can drive the bus

Knowing how slow he is, is that wise? Probably end up doing a rags and being late for the match. The FA would then find a way to dock us points.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:01 pm

zuricity wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
zuricity wrote:BBC radio report says the game was delayed after Rags bus was attacked !

really!

The bus was attacked because they were late.

We are all well aware of this fact.

I mentioned the BBC report only because of the way they have spun the story around. To say that the FA are looking into the incident.

Rather than saying that this is the second time the Rags have tried something dirty like this ( if they knew they were late , they know they have screwed up the home teams plans and preparation, knowing full well what they hve to do once at the ground).

And that the Rags should really have been on time or even earlier. No mention about that deliberate tactic.

Should be docked a point or two. But it won't happen, obviously.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Slim » Wed May 11, 2016 5:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:

Who will he go with do you reckon ? Yaya can sit the fuck down, and not get up again. As far as Im concerned we need every single player ontop of their game and to defend when necesary.

I think the back four picks itself, so no change there.

In the middle I'd play Delph and Fern1 with KDB ahead of them. Navas right, Aguero left and Iheanacho leading the line.

It'd be an off centre 4-4-2 with Aguero and Iheanacho interchanging down the left and Navas providing a stable amount of width on the right. Delph as your holding midfielder WHO FILLS IN AT THE FULLBACK POSITION WHEN THEY OVERLAP. <---See this, not doing this has cost us 30+ goals in 3 years. Fuck you Pellers. Both midfielders screen the defense and Fern1 trails the attack rather than joins it, remember ginger rag? Remember him scoring 20 goals a season by trailing play? Watch a fucking video you bald Brazilian cunt and do that.

Personally drawing at the weekend was painful, but I didn't really get angry, proper angry until I saw the West Ham game. We don't deserve to make the CL next season, we really don't and the fact that we needed West Fucking Ham to do us a favour 5 days before the end of the season to maybe give us a chance to scrape into the top 4 has made me angrier than losing to Soton, losing to Real and drawing with Arsenal combined.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Wed May 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:

In the middle I'd play Delph and Fern1 with KDB ahead of them. Navas right, Aguero left and Iheanacho leading the line.

It'd be an off centre 4-4-2 with Aguero and Iheanacho interchanging down the left and Navas providing a stable amount of width on the right. Delph as your holding midfielder WHO FILLS IN AT THE FULLBACK POSITION WHEN THEY OVERLAP. <---See this, not doing this has cost us 30+ goals in 3 years. Fuck you Pellers. Both midfielders screen the defense and Fern1 trails the attack rather than joins it, remember ginger rag? Remember him scoring 20 goals a season by trailing play? Watch a fucking video you bald Brazilian cunt and do that.

Personally drawing at the weekend was painful, but I didn't really get angry, proper angry until I saw the West Ham game. We don't deserve to make the CL next season, we really don't and the fact that we needed West Fucking Ham to do us a favour 5 days before the end of the season to maybe give us a chance to scrape into the top 4 has made me angrier than losing to Soton, losing to Real and drawing with Arsenal combined.

I am so glad that I am not the only one that is really angry. Been so angry for two weeks. Never wanted a break from football like I do at the moment. I would have ended up on a murder charge if the season had another 4 weeks to run.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 pm

If we don't deserve to be in the CL after not being out of the top 4 all season, then who does may I ask?
nottsblue

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 11, 2016 6:04 pm

nottsblue wrote:If we don't deserve to be in the CL after not being out of the top 4 all season, then who does may I ask?

West Ham
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
nottsblue wrote:If we don't deserve to be in the CL after not being out of the top 4 all season, then who does may I ask?

West Ham

Based on? They have had a good season, don't get me wrong. But they haven't really been in the mix all season for top 4 like we have
nottsblue

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 11, 2016 6:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:

West Ham

Based on? They have had a good season, don't get me wrong. But they haven't really been in the mix all season for top 4 like we have

Exceeding expectations.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 11, 2016 6:28 pm

nottsblue wrote:

West Ham

Exceeding expectations.

So have Bournemouth.

The table doesn't lie. If after 38 games we lie in fourth place it is because we have earned and deserved it. If just ten of the penalties not awarded this season, or if some of our officiating had not been the subject of corruption, then a higher place may have been earned. But we have been dealt the hand we have been given in terms of officials and decisions, like all clubs as it goes, and we have done what we've done. Currently that merits a CL place and if after another round of games we are still there, then great, we earned it
nottsblue

Postby Mase » Wed May 11, 2016 6:42 pm

nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

West Ham

Exceeding expectations.

So have Bournemouth.

The table doesn't lie. If after 38 games we lie in fourth place it is because we have earned and deserved it. If just ten of the penalties not awarded this season, or if some of our officiating had not been the subject of corruption, then a higher place may have been earned. But we have been dealt the hand we have been given in terms of officials and decisions, like all clubs as it goes, and we have done what we've done. Currently that merits a CL place and if after another round of games we are still there, then great, we earned it

Don't bother Notts. He's been on a wind up with most people on the board for about 2 weeks now. Weird cause he was one of my favourite posters before then
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I just post things as I see them Mase. I'm neither right nor wrong. If folks agree with some of what I say, then great and if they don't, that's the beauty of life. We all are different.

Actually we can surely all agree the rags are cunts?
nottsblue

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 11, 2016 6:55 pm

nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

West Ham

Exceeding expectations.

So have Bournemouth.

You're right, I just feel we deserve to have our hand slapped for prioritising CL over the league this season.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 11, 2016 7:11 pm

FIBD. We may still have our hands slapped as Swansea away is no gimme. The prioritising of the CL is probably not down to the hand of Pellegrini, but higher up, but that does NOT excuse some of the performances since the turn of the year especially.

Furthermore, a number of the players are probably going to regret their dropping of standards and sloppiness as they are shipped out and moved on or become squad players with less playing time. They used to say after leaving the swamp during Bacons reign, players would not have the same success elsewhere and that was probably largely correct. We are getting into a similar position now with the success we have had and will probably have in the years to come. Milner has had a good season but if he stays at the dippers for four years I'd be gobsmacked if he won more, or even played that much more than if he had stayed with us.
nottsblue

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed May 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:

Your not far off the mark , if at all, but I have this fuckign horrible feeling YAYA will start.........
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 12, 2016 11:34 am

We would have lost 5-0 the other night.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva