Shambles Of A Premier League Campaign

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Shambles Of A Premier League Campaign

Postby City64 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:00 pm

Now let's get this totally clear ! This seasons campaign with Pellegrini at the helm has been an utter shambles , just a pittyfull 65 pts from 37 games is a diabolical return and most managers would have been sacked surely ? How on earth has this been allowed to happen ? It is a massive issue and it is no wonder the majority of City fans have become disillusioned / pissed off . 2 hammering off the dippers , beaten by a pathetic rag team , hammered by spurs , southampton , Leicester and we couldn't even score away at the worst ever premier league team in Villa ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Shambles Of A Premier League Campaign

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon May 09, 2016 12:08 pm

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to reserve judgement until the season finishes. A lot can change in this one week.

But I will not let the spurs thing pass. AGAIN, for the Nth time, where N is far too big a number to be remotely feasible, spurs got given certainly two, possibly three goals at theirs by the bent cunt of a linesman, then another one at ours by the debt-ridden wanker of a ref.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:I hope you don't mind, but I am going to reserve judgement until the season finishes. A lot can change in this one week.

But I will not let the spurs thing pass. AGAIN, for the Nth time, where N is far too big a number to be remotely feasible, spurs got given certainly two, possibly three goals at theirs by the bent cunt of a linesman, then another one at ours by the debt-ridden wanker of a ref.

Agree about the whiff of bentness / Clattenburg both spurs games the first of which was when we were unbeaten not conceded a goal and running away with the title . Where would we really be now without those first 5 games and 15 pts ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon May 09, 2016 12:22 pm

City64 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:I hope you don't mind, but I am going to reserve judgement until the season finishes. A lot can change in this one week.

Agree about the whiff of bentness / Clattenburg both spurs games the first of which was when we were unbeaten not conceded a goal and running away with the title . Where would we really be now without those first 5 games and 15 pts ????

Let me put it to you this way, mate. Where would we be with two points from those two spurs games? And where would they be?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Let me put it to you this way, mate. Where would we be with two points from those two spurs games? And where would they be?

So we are blaming Clattenburg and a secret agenda for 3 offside goals and a phantom penalty ? I believe that shit has gone on (re my Clattenburg thread) but we have had plenty of games and opportunities for Pellegrini and the players to stear us to clear waters ....... 0-0 away at Villa ffs , Southampton last week , the 2 dipper games and the lowest point of the season for me the derby at home !!! Pathetic tactics and performances have got us where we are .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 09, 2016 1:00 pm

I dont mind an opinion that differs from mine , but when Im told Im A B and C for my having my opinion (That the majority agree with ) then you can fuck off.

We deserve to be angry and disgusted.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Mon May 09, 2016 1:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont mind an opinion that differs from mine , but when Im told Im A B and C for my having my opinion (That the majority agree with ) then you can fuck off.

Some still prefer to hide behind things and pretend everything is ok Carl . Our owners got a stark message yesterday from us fans , the media can paint any picture they want to suit there agenda ........ they can fuck off !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon May 09, 2016 1:24 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I dont mind an opinion that differs from mine , but when Im told Im A B and C for my having my opinion (That the majority agree with ) then you can fuck off.

And we are...end of story.

I'm bored already of the happy clappers/"Charming Old Cunt" brigade.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby dick dastardley » Mon May 09, 2016 1:34 pm

i think we had our hands tied from the start of this season, pelle should have gone last season but our board knew pep was coming so they had to keep hold of pellegrini, unfortunately our team needed a major overhaul from the season before ageing players and shite ones needed to be offloaded. we bought poorly last season, bony and sterling ffs.
Pellegrini had no plan B when things got tough player players that were useless navas and demi springs to mind, silva with ongoing injuries and nasri and kompany having long term issues.
The football this year has been poor and how the hell we got to the semi of CL and win the CC was mystifying.
I couldnt wait for the end of the season this year, the final straw was the inept display against southampton although theres been numerous others. we rested players and then play like scared little kids in a semi final ffs. A good clearout some youth given a chance and some quality brought in will see man city up there once again, hopefully playing entertaining football
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sparklehorse » Mon May 09, 2016 1:45 pm

On a slightly different note....does the new stand go up this close season or is that next year ?
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Green & Blue » Mon May 09, 2016 2:35 pm

It's been a farcical league campaign, so many half arsed clueless performances it's been so frustrating to watch.

The squad has some undoubted quality and we showed that in glimpses in the Champions league and the Cup win but that only papered over the cracks of the many pathetic league performances. As it stands we can accumulate 68 points with a win at Swansea, you'd have to go back to 09/10 season to have a lower points tally. We had 67 that year and as things stand i'd be surprised if we get an away with at Swansea. That just shows how far backwards we have gone this season. We couldn't even manage a couple of wins against any of the other top teams this season, if i had been told things would have gone so bad this season i would have laughed it off.

So looking forward to seeing the back of this season and moving forward under Guardiola, just really hope results can go our way and we scrape 4th place. It's going to hurt even more if the worst rag side in years mange to finish ahead of us, unforgivable from the players and management if that happens.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby sidSmith » Mon May 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Green & Blue wrote: if i had been told things would have gone so bad this season i would have laughed it off.

Irritatingly, we were told by some pundits who predicted that we'd be the ones to miss out and end up outside the top 4. We all laughed at them and called them out on it......... which makes it even more fucking annoying now!
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby City64 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:33 pm

sidSmith wrote:
Green & Blue wrote: if i had been told things would have gone so bad this season i would have laughed it off.

Irritatingly, we were told by some pundits who predicted that we'd be the ones to miss out and end up outside the top 4. We all laughed at them and called them out on it......... which makes it even more fucking annoying now!

Absolutely !
And for those who haven't quite grasped the situatution we now face , it's like being relegated ! Yes relegated out of the top 4 and out of europes elite , niche ........ fucking diabolical state of affairs which has been allowed to happen this season .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sheblue » Mon May 09, 2016 3:42 pm

The distinct lack of 'top', half decent, average or shite clubs trying to line up Mr Pelligrini for next season says it all.
He made a utter mess of it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Wonderwall » Mon May 09, 2016 4:21 pm

sidSmith wrote:

The very same dickheads who predicted Chelsea to win the league. But they forget about that part.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby sidSmith » Mon May 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
sidSmith wrote:

The very same dickheads who predicted Chelsea to win the league. But they forget about that part.

Haha. True. And on that, it is funny how our demise is the focus of attention when chavs defence has been shambolic. They could also be deadly next season only focusing on the league.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:24 pm

I'm proper disappointed with this league season. We have fallen short at almost every challenge.

I can't remember the last time we laid down a marker in the league... Chelsea at home? But in reality they were already a spent force.

Not even fussed about the top four tbh, just don't want to finish below those red cunts that have started crawling back out from under thier rocks!
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 pm

london blue 2 wrote:I'm proper disappointed with this league season. We have fallen short at almost every challenge.

I can't remember the last time we laid down a marker in the league... Chelsea at home? But in reality they were already a spent force.

Not even fussed about the top four tbh, just don't want to finish below those red cunts that have started crawling back out from under thier rocks!

sadly the two are not mutually exclusive, so...get your butthole gaping unless they shit their pants against an out of form Hammers team who need to get their dicks hard for one last match at Upton Park.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Im surprisingly at peace at the moment......its like Ive accepted we are shit and embarrassing and whatever other fuckign negative that comes our way , Im just accepting it with a nod.

It could be the calm before the storm.....................
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:10 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im surprisingly at peace at the moment......its like Ive accepted we are shit and embarrassing and whatever other fuckign negative that comes our way , Im just accepting it with a nod.

It could be the calm before the storm.....................

Strangely I feel the same. As I say only concern is raggies as I don't want to have to hear their shite.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum