***CITY v Gooners*** Match day thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***CITY v Gooners*** Match day thread

Postby zuricity » Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Swales4ever wrote:Gettin into last week's two big games I felt, rispectively, reasonably and very highly confident.
I was having matured the understanding that, over the interregnum, the Team have been granted a lovely intertainment

together with the allowance to run it on their own. Hence I was saying to myself, when big things are at stake, they have

usually manned up.
The more I think about the Chumps shamefull misery, the more I get convinced that they have lost the plot upon the Barnabeu

effect, along with the huge absence of Silva and the probable self.imposed start of the Yaya's ghost.

as far as yesterday pivotal league game, there was no doubt, in my mind, that they would have took off the shakles the way

they had and trashed the serial bottlers.
then happened what I can't fail to borrow Ron's priceless definition:
    Original Dub wrote: that 3 step brain fart involving clichy, Hart and mangala
starting from an experienced and skilled fullback, like Clichy, deciding to drop the bullox where he was not sure his keeper was, instead of applying the letter of page 1 of the manual of defence and make a lateral clearance.
that was the closest reminder of "Typical City" to me, since the developing of the thriller vs QPR, and the key moment of a game where we were having the Gooners, which undermined the confidence of their free flowing anarchic attacking with little clues of a tactical unity.

all in all, a proper ephitome of the last two seasons, now resulting in having to rely on Villa to avoid Pep to challange for the Mickey Mouse pot (no wonder, on way or another rags will be awarded the last 6 pts.).

Kin 'ell.... Cit.Revenge! Translation please.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon May 09, 2016 8:22 pm

zuricity wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:Gettin into last week's two big games I felt, rispectively, reasonably and very highly confident.
I was having matured the understanding that, over the interregnum, the Team have been granted a lovely intertainment

together with the allowance to run it on their own. Hence I was saying to myself, when big things are at stake, they have

usually manned up.
The more I think about the Chumps shamefull misery, the more I get convinced that they have lost the plot upon the Barnabeu

effect, along with the huge absence of Silva and the probable self.imposed start of the Yaya's ghost.

as far as yesterday pivotal league game, there was no doubt, in my mind, that they would have took off the shakles the way

they had and trashed the serial bottlers.
then happened what I can't fail to borrow Ron's priceless definition:
    Original Dub wrote: that 3 step brain fart involving clichy, Hart and mangala
starting from an experienced and skilled fullback, like Clichy, deciding to drop the bullox where he was not sure his keeper was, instead of applying the letter of page 1 of the manual of defence and make a lateral clearance.
that was the closest reminder of "Typical City" to me, since the developing of the thriller vs QPR, and the key moment of a game where we were having the Gooners, which undermined the confidence of their free flowing anarchic attacking with little clues of a tactical unity.

all in all, a proper ephitome of the last two seasons, now resulting in having to rely on Villa to avoid Pep to challange for the Mickey Mouse pot (no wonder, on way or another rags will be awarded the last 6 pts.).

Kin 'ell.... Cit.Revenge! Translation please.

I'll have a pint of what he's on.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Mon May 09, 2016 8:44 pm

zuricity wrote:Kin 'ell.... Cit.Revenge! Translation please.

Sad day when You no longer can get through my thoughts, Zurich mate.
what exactly should I spell better to Your understanding?

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby zuricity » Mon May 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
zuricity wrote:Kin 'ell.... Cit.Revenge! Translation please.

Sad day when You no longer can get through my thoughts, Zurich mate.
what exactly should I spell better to Your understanding?

Actually I don't want to pick holes in your arguments,

Oh go on then ...

"starting from an experienced and skilled fullback, like Clichy, deciding to drop the bullox where he was not sure his keeper was"

NOT SURE ? He knew exactly where he was.! Joe was not in a blind spot and peripheral view was not an issue. It was one of many bad passes Clichy made
yesterday. This time with his head.

You should always , always nod a cross back over your head towards the line for a throw in and never, ever trust a goalie - they are weird.

Under pressure from the opposition. Nod or welly the ball away . Into row Z if necessary , so the defense and midfield can reorganise. You know, the kind of thing that Scouse and the current PL champions have done all season.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue May 10, 2016 9:31 pm

looks like this was a decent point......assuming we can do it again next Sunday
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 10, 2016 9:36 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:looks like this was a decent point......assuming we can do it again next Sunday

i WOULD PUT 5 OF THE CUNTS IN DEFENCE AS WE CANNOT RELY ON THAT LANKY PISS CUNT AT THE BACK WITH OTTO.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 10, 2016 9:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:Perhaps we should see if the rags actually beat West Ham? It's their last ever game at the Boleyn and it won't be an easy fixture. As it goes I think the cunts will fluke another scrappy 1-0 but they are due a hiding from someone. If it came down to beating Swansea to secure fourth I think we'd do it.

Come on the Hammers

A scrappy 1-0 it wasn't. Great match. One off game to secure fourth. Surely......
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum