***CITY v Gooners*** Match day thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***CITY v Gooners*** Match day thread

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun May 08, 2016 5:02 pm

aaron bond wrote:Even if United don't win at West Ham, does anyone actually have confidence we will win at Swansea?

No more confident of beating Swansea than I was in beating Southampton, Real or Arsenal. You don't get in the top 4 if you are not good enough. It's hard to imagine s manager inheriting the squad MP did 3 years ago and then taking it so far backwards. What really pissss me ofc is it was so fucking obvious to all except those that employed the cunt. Good fucking riddance.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheblue » Sun May 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Oh the sky cunts turning the knife.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Its over as far as Im concerned and we deserve nothing other than the EUROPA league as we have been fuckign garbage all season and a huge % of the previous season.

Best decision we made , getting rid of this cunt......worse decision we ever made , not getting rid of him earlier.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 08, 2016 5:06 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
aaron bond wrote:Even if United don't win at West Ham, does anyone actually have confidence we will win at Swansea?

No more confident of beating Swansea than I was in beating Southampton, Real or Arsenal. You don't get in the top 4 if you are not good enough. It's hard to imagine s manager inheriting the squad MP did 3 years ago and then taking it so far backwards. What really pissss me ofc is it was so fucking obvious to all except those that employed the cunt. Good fucking riddance.

Stop it...we have been told by the pellegrini lickers that we have improved...we got to the SF of the CL and won that cup we used to take the piss out of when the rags used to win it..........that makes it a succesful season and I wont hear another bad word said about that very nice man.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ray78 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:07 pm

The players are equally to blame for this season. They are just as clueless as the departing manager.
Last edited by Ray78 on Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby aaron bond » Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

The decline has been quite remarkable.

Like when Mark Hughes spent £100m on a squad that finished 9th and took us to 10th!
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Michigan Blue » Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 pm

4 points from 30 v. the rest of the Top 6 says it all.

Cowards.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 08, 2016 5:09 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Stop it...we have been told by the pellegrini lickers that we have improved...we got to the SF of the CL and won that cup we used to take the piss out of when the rags used to win it..........that makes it a succesful season and I wont hear another bad word said about that very nice man.

Bar one thread who said this has been a successful season?

Talking absolute bollocks as usual Carl.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun May 08, 2016 5:12 pm

I feel nothing but hate for this mgr and many of our players. Fucking sad state of affairs.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Bar one thread who said this has been a successful season?

Talking absolute bollocks as usual Carl.

I thought I told you to fuck off ages ago ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Sun May 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:I feel nothing but hate for this mgr and many of our players. Fucking sad state of affairs.

It really is. Hard to like them. Disgusted with them is not an unfair position to take.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Perhaps we should see if the rags actually beat West Ham? It's their last ever game at the Boleyn and it won't be an easy fixture. As it goes I think the cunts will fluke another scrappy 1-0 but they are due a hiding from someone. If it came down to beating Swansea to secure fourth I think we'd do it.

Come on the Hammers
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Ray78 wrote:The players are equally to blame for this season. They are just as clueless as the departing manager.

They are indeed, but who fuckign brought them in ??!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dick dastardley » Sun May 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Just come out thinking pelle has been fucking terrible for us, shite decisions resting players blah blah, should have gone last season.
Our players are gutless overpaid shits who deserve a lap of honour in an empty stadium, write off this season and have serious questions regarding pixie and Dixie
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ray78 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ray78 wrote:The players are equally to blame for this season. They are just as clueless as the departing manager.

Two DoF and two managers.
Ray78

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 08, 2016 5:21 pm

s1ty m wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:I feel nothing but hate for this mgr and many of our players. Fucking sad state of affairs.

It really is. Hard to like them. Disgusted with them is not an unfair position to take.

Hate? Honestly?

Three trophies, top scorers in the PL three years running, out of group stages in CL each season and SF this year. Yes it hadn't all been a bed of roses and fifth this year would be poor. Plus there are other negatives as well such as not blooding more youth or not sorting out the defence or coming up short against all our rivals this year. But overall, he has done well.

Each fan is entitled to his/her opinion, but hate? Not even close
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Sun May 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Holistic ?

Pixie and Dixie along with Pellegrini have done their utmost to keep Spanish football ahead of us.

Fcuk Pep too , get Roberto back to sort this mess out.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Ray78 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:26 pm

zuricity wrote:Holistic ?

Pixie and Dixie along with Pellegrini have done their utmost to keep Spanish football ahead of us.

Fcuk Pep too , get Roberto back to sort this mess out.

He is partly to blame, he too is facing the sack at Inter and Guardiola has got the gig next season. You can include Khaldoon Al Mubarak as well.
Ray78

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Ray78 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Who brought in the 2 fuckign muppets in defense and the idiot upfront ? Ill give you a clue..it wasnt Mancini.!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ray78 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ray78 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Who brought in the 2 fuckign muppets in defense and the idiot upfront ? Ill give you a clue..it wasnt Mancini.!!

Who appointed Yaya as vice captain? Who brought in both Kolarov and Clichy along with Savic and to some extent Nastasic and got rid of Boateng after one season? Yes Pellegrini should of addressed the Yaya issue when he first started work and is responsible for organising the defence but Mancini is also responsible for the leadership issues when Kompany is out for long periods of the season (he hung the previous manager to dry against Southampton).
Ray78

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum