"we've won a trophy"

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: "we've won a trophy"

Postby Hazy2 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Medics
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Fri May 06, 2016 3:03 pm

bigblue wrote:We did win a trophy though. And City winning trophies is still a new thing for me, so I don't yet take them for granted.

Not for me mate. I've seen Andy Morrison lift a trophy as a kid. I was Stuart Pearce lift on too at Maine Road.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:only a sandal wearing, vegetarian, campfire singsong loving, guardian reading cunt could say that we have had a good season.

I said no such thing!
But you have to admit, 14 billion years ago the universe was nothing more than primordial soup. But look at how far MCFC has come since then.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat May 07, 2016 8:28 am

I don't think it makes any difference how far you go in a tournament. You either win it or you don't. We would have got further in the champs league in previous years had we had a different draw. I remember about 4 years ago losing 3.2 at Real Madrid. We had a proper go and were winning with 5 mins left. It's not long since we had Balo, Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero up front. I just don't think a league cup win masks that. All that said, many of our current players have won us big trophies and I'm grateful as fuck for that. I also have never thought they don't care.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat May 07, 2016 8:56 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:some of you cunts are so thick that you make carl look intelligent.
it's not all about results / progress
the gripes are about the half arsed performances that are being put in on an all too frequent basis. the players look like they don't fucking care and that is indefensible.

PMSL

You should come work for me.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sun May 08, 2016 11:07 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:some of you cunts are so thick that you make carl look intelligent.
the gripes are about the half arsed performances that are being put in on an all too frequent basis. the players look like they don't fucking care and that is indefensible.

PMSL

I think we all learned something from this post. Call Carl fat over and over again and you finally win his respect and get a job offer.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 08, 2016 11:28 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PMSL

I think we all learned something from this post. Call Carl fat over and over again and you finally win his respect and get a job offer.

I should have added that I need a fuckign bean counting clown....its not always sunny over here you know.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum