Pep Attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Pep Attack

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 05, 2016 10:03 pm

It already started with veiled digs once he was confirmed as our next manager. Now watch the propaganda machine grind through the gears into a full 180 degree turn on what they USED to think of pep.

I'll start with this one and we can keep all the pundit and media attacks on him in here.

Watch it grow folks...

Pep, you huge disappointment you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490
Original Dub

Re: Pep Attack

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Oops please move to maine.
Doh
Original Dub

Postby sheblue » Fri May 06, 2016 7:24 am

Yes of course it started in February and will only get worse.
Were we expecting anything else?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri May 06, 2016 8:27 am

i wonder how long it will take before the usual suspects on here will be calling him all sorts.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Cocacolajojo » Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:i wonder how long it will take before the usual suspects on here will be calling him all sorts.

And what will people make of his habit to wear short sleeved shirts with a tie?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Wooders » Fri May 06, 2016 8:49 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:i wonder how long it will take before the usual suspects on here will be calling him all sorts.

He'll have to sort that out asap
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 06, 2016 8:55 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:

or those weird euro trainer / shoe things...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri May 06, 2016 9:07 am

Give him the same time our clueless manager got.

Fairs fair.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Fri May 06, 2016 11:53 am

If he improves on what Pellegrini did in his time here, I'll be delighted.

A couple of league titles and at least one other trophy would do the trick for me. It's not going to be easy to improve on what Pellegrini achieved, but if anyone can it's Pep
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Agree the league title should be the one he starts with. And as OD points out I fully expect previous successes to be swept under the carpet and recent "failures" to be highlighted at every given opportunity.

My mate who's a Chelsea fan recently pointed out that the media really dislike us
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri May 06, 2016 2:49 pm

It's hard to know why the media hates us so much. If you look at the Rags, Dippers, Chavs and us we have a lot in common. We all have rich foreign owners who have spent hundreds of millions on players....so why us? It can only be jealousy from those in the media. Redknapp, Sounss, Lawrenson, Owen, Carragher, Thompson, Hansen, McPointy, James, Murphy etc. It's criminal so many are from one club on telly every day. It's funny there is no mention of the £400m the dippers have spent in the last 4 years, and yet our spending is constantly mentioned. It would be great to point this out on tv and show the Liverpool history site to back this up. The public have no idea. Fucking vermin the lot of them.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 06, 2016 2:53 pm

The dippers are bitter because they have lost their top 4 place. Possibly for a long time.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby roblues » Fri May 06, 2016 4:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:The dippers are bitter because they have lost their top 4 place. Possibly for a long time.

Leicester have just shown that with a little quality and a lot of hard work the title can be won. The scouse players seem to have bought into the Klopp approach and arguably have more individual quality than Leicester. They'll be in the top four mix next year.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 06, 2016 4:50 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:It's hard to know why the media hates us so much. If you look at the Rags, Dippers, Chavs and us we have a lot in common. We all have rich foreign owners who have spent hundreds of millions on players....so why us? It can only be jealousy from those in the media. Redknapp, Sounss, Lawrenson, Owen, Carragher, Thompson, Hansen, McPointy, James, Murphy etc. It's criminal so many are from one club on telly every day. It's funny there is no mention of the £400m the dippers have spent in the last 4 years, and yet our spending is constantly mentioned. It would be great to point this out on tv and show the Liverpool history site to back this up. The public have no idea. Fucking vermin the lot of them.

As a foreigner, I can answer you this.

Imaging you as a scouse fan, rag, Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc. Imagine you could be as usual, milk teams of their players, have influence and so on.

Of course they did not care about us when they were paying 60.000.000 for Veron, while we only could afford Bosvelt. We are at the same level now with them, that is what they hate.

The hypocrisy is at a really big level. Ask a fucker why he hate us: aaaah, you have money, you are ruining the game.

What the fuck are you talking about, you were doing this before us? Equality is when they have the higher ground.

Simple.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 06, 2016 5:07 pm

roblues wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The dippers are bitter because they have lost their top 4 place. Possibly for a long time.

Leicester have just shown that with a little quality and a lot of hard work the title can be won. The scouse players seem to have bought into the Klopp approach and arguably have more individual quality than Leicester. They'll be in the top four mix next year.

They will be in the mix, almost certainly. But how many times in the last five or six have they finished top 4? Once? That's where a lot of the hatred is from. Prior to us getting top 4 the dippers rags arse and chavs thought they had it sewn up. We changed it and the dippers were the ones to miss out.
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wonderwall » Fri May 06, 2016 5:17 pm

nottsblue wrote:
roblues wrote:

They will be in the mix, almost certainly. But how many times in the last five or six have they finished top 4? Once? That's where a lot of the hatred is from. Prior to us getting top 4 the dippers rags arse and chavs thought they had it sewn up. We changed it and the dippers were the ones to miss out.

Spurs have finished above Liverpool 6 out of the last 7 seasons. Obviously Klopp is a decent manager but if they don't win in Basel and crystal palace win the FA cup. They might not even be in Europe next year. Which is a conundrum.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

He does what? That's what a year in America does to you. How've we ended up with a manager with worse dress sense than Pulis. Next you'll be telling me he has pens in his shirt pocket.

Get Mancini back
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Fri May 06, 2016 9:37 pm

If they guy wins us the Premier League he could stand there with his dick hanging out for all I care.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sidSmith » Sun May 08, 2016 8:34 am

Fucking hell. Some bile being delivered by this prick on Sunday suppository. Pep's shit, it's official.

Edit: thank god Martin Samuel is there providing some impartiality. Kliperty love in starting now.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby gillie » Sun May 08, 2016 9:22 am

sidSmith wrote:Fucking hell. Some bile being delivered by this prick on Sunday suppository. Pep's shit, it's official.

Edit: thank god Martin Samuel is there providing some impartiality. Kliperty love in starting now.

Yeah Kastrinakis saying Pep has spunked millions on bad buys for both Barca and Bayern.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum