staying behind on Sunday

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: staying behind on Sunday

Postby Swales4ever » Mon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

had to watched it recorded, late at night.

Just wanted to post my utmost appreciation for the fantastic, restless support the resident Blues have given to the team.
An gooseflesh making atmosphere, which should definitely shut the ragmedia bile spitted over the quality of our home atmosphere.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Wonderwall » Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 pm

I see city have done a fan pic to tag yourself. At the arsenal game. Shame they didn't do it for the after match experience. Would have been good to have an extra 10% on the fans season ticket price for those who couldn't be arsed to stay
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue May 10, 2016 6:04 am

Wonderwall wrote:I see city have done a fan pic to tag yourself. At the arsenal game. Shame they didn't do it for the after match experience. Would have been good to have an extra 10% on the fans season ticket price for those who couldn't be arsed to stay

have you got a license for that high horse you're riding?
;-)
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 10, 2016 6:06 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I see city have done a fan pic to tag yourself. At the arsenal game. Shame they didn't do it for the after match experience. Would have been good to have an extra 10% on the fans season ticket price for those who couldn't be arsed to stay

;-)

Ha ha I was expecting a bigger bite ;-)
Wonderwall

Postby freshie » Tue May 10, 2016 6:14 am

Well it would have been extremely easy to pick yourself out then
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dunnylad » Tue May 10, 2016 6:52 am

I don't get this lap of honour shite. Happens every year no matter how crap you've been that season, sheepish players wandering about even though you've done crap - its like a band keeping their most famous song until the encore - that's all bollocks you should earn the right to an encore or a lap of honour and for many fans that side hadn't earnt it this season. That doesn't make them lesser fans, but it tells the players, the management, the whole hierarchy at the club that the majority wont just accept any old crap presented to us, the owners promised the death of cityitis (call it what you will - cups for cockups) lets hope Pep is the cure.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby freshie » Tue May 10, 2016 7:20 am

Dunnylad wrote:I don't get this lap of honour shite. Happens every year no matter how crap you've been that season, sheepish players wandering about even though you've done crap - its like a band keeping their most famous song until the encore - that's all bollocks you should earn the right to an encore or a lap of honour and for many fans that side hadn't earnt it this season. That doesn't make them lesser fans, but it tells the players, the management, the whole hierarchy at the club that the majority wont just accept any old crap presented to us, the owners promised the death of cityitis (call it what you will - cups for cockups) lets hope Pep is the cure.

It makes us glory hunters
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 am

freshie wrote:
Dunnylad wrote:I don't get this lap of honour shite. Happens every year no matter how crap you've been that season, sheepish players wandering about even though you've done crap - its like a band keeping their most famous song until the encore - that's all bollocks you should earn the right to an encore or a lap of honour and for many fans that side hadn't earnt it this season. That doesn't make them lesser fans, but it tells the players, the management, the whole hierarchy at the club that the majority wont just accept any old crap presented to us, the owners promised the death of cityitis (call it what you will - cups for cockups) lets hope Pep is the cure.

It makes us glory hunters

Well, it is hunting season, according to our illustrious leader on the pitch.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue May 10, 2016 8:34 am

Mase wrote:If you left at 90, don't feel the need to explain why you left. It's your choice, you pay the money.

Finally, someone gets it.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby BoltFromTheBlue » Tue May 10, 2016 9:45 am

patrickblue wrote:
BoltFromTheBlue wrote:I didn't stay behind on Sunday, and here's why, not that I, or anyone else, should have to explain our reasons for leaving.

The heat beating down on 110 was unbearable, I had to head out to near the toilets at half time just to cool down, final few minutes of the match, I wasn't feeling great, at all, I felt weak, so my main priority was my health, I guess that doesn't make me a real fan for not staying, yet those who are whinging are probably those who leave 10 minutes early every match.

Pussy.

Only joking, hope you're feeling better.

Yes please!.

I am feeling quite a bit better, thankyou, I do think it's funny how we who left are being called pricks for doing so, I've had worse!
Tick tock tick tock.
BoltFromTheBlue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:38 am

BoltFromTheBlue wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
BoltFromTheBlue wrote:I didn't stay behind on Sunday, and here's why, not that I, or anyone else, should have to explain our reasons for leaving.

The heat beating down on 110 was unbearable, I had to head out to near the toilets at half time just to cool down, final few minutes of the match, I wasn't feeling great, at all, I felt weak, so my main priority was my health, I guess that doesn't make me a real fan for not staying, yet those who are whinging are probably those who leave 10 minutes early every match.

Pussy.

Yes please!.

I am feeling quite a bit better, thankyou, I do think it's funny how we who left are being called pricks for doing so, I've had worse!

I turned the TV off as soon as the final whistle went. Guess I'm a prick too.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 10, 2016 11:53 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
BoltFromTheBlue wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Pussy.

Yes please!.

So did I , then I came on here to vent my extreme inner annoyance of the games outcome and the season as a whole.

I tried to be calm about it.......but that wasnt going to fuckign happen was it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 10, 2016 11:59 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
I tried to be calm about it.......but that wasnt going to fuckign happen was it.

That's one hell of an epitaph Carl. You must have it in CAPS though
Wonderwall

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
BoltFromTheBlue wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Pussy.

Yes please!.

So did I , then I came on here to vent my extreme inner annoyance of the games outcome and the season as a whole.

West Ham will win, and we will beat Swansea. The emptihad well we all see that each and every home game. Cunts streaming out of games win or lose.
I have no issue with anyone doing there thing for the record, I just think show the class we have as fans.Suck it up even if it smells like shit. That's my take, you ARE in it from birth and being a blue is not easy, less so these days and a pleasure to go to that stadium now. The players well they are players and give a fuck for nobody they are not fans, its a job. All be it done badly this year. We get a break tonight,The players get a second bite. Do I trust them ? Will I support them 100%.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

My mrs is watching me as I type this, and she just shakes her head ,as she cannot understand me saying the words out loud (that I type down) and gurning at the same time.

She loves me though...........probably because i have a big cock.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

My mrs is watching me as I type this, and she just shakes her head ,as she cannot understand me saying the words out loud (that I type down) and gurning at the same time.

must be hard to get the hat to fit !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Tue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

;-)

Just strolling by. Don't assume someone is on a horse if you're busy rolling around in pig shit
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby bigblue » Tue May 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

By big cock, CARL just means he gave his wife's family a large rooster. Means a lot in that part of the world
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 10, 2016 4:53 pm

bigblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

By big cock, CARL just means he gave his wife's family a large rooster. Means a lot in that part of the world

No , I really meant my Penis.

COME ON WEST HAM, YOU COCKNEY CUNTS!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue May 10, 2016 6:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:No , I really meant my Penis.

COME ON WEST HAM, YOU COCKNEY CUNTS!!

Well then maybe your wife should be less concerned about your anger, and more concerned that you're sharing details about your penis to a bunch of men on an online forum
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum