aleksandar kolarov

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

aleksandar kolarov

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Should never ever be allowed to wear a City shirt again. Disgusting performance from him today. He's a fraud and should find himself an new employer.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: aleksandar kolarov

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 01, 2016 9:30 pm

I haven't seen a replay of the second goal because when they scored I broke a shelf after kicking it and spent the next few minutes trying to fix it, I was screaming at Kolarov ( through my TV screen ) to get back when I saw our attack break down and he was just fucking strolling.

Am I being harsh on him? can't bring myself to watch highlights.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I haven't seen a replay of the second goal because when they scored I broke a shelf after kicking it and spent the next few minutes trying to fix it, I was screaming at Kolarov ( through my TV screen ) to get back when I saw our attack break down and he was just fucking strolling.

He just does not give two fucks. Players that care don't fucking stroll like they are out for a walk in the park. He was a cock today.
Sister of fu

Postby sidSmith » Sun May 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I haven't seen a replay of the second goal because when they scored I broke a shelf after kicking it and spent the next few minutes trying to fix it, I was screaming at Kolarov ( through my TV screen ) to get back when I saw our attack break down and he was just fucking strolling.

Harsh? No. Spot on!

Was so bloody obvious he needed to look around and see who to track. He just strolled back and let them sprint on by. Idiot.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Shocking "performance" today. I voted him worst of the bunch, primarily for the reason of apathy. The fucking barest minimum I expect, no, demand, of a player is effort and application for 90 minutes. He hid today and not for the first time.

Thankfully, Pep also appears to have exacting standards regarding effort so hopefully the shithouse performances shown today, not just by Kolarov though he was the worst culprit IMO, will hopefully become obsolete.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PrezIke » Sun May 01, 2016 9:55 pm

No, you are not.

First, he when misses an attempt to intercept a ball from Wynyama that came from Sterling's run and cross from near the byline, which reaches Long and leaves Mangala alone to have to man mark on the wing, which should mean Kolarov should be checking for anyone to help defend in the middle of the park.

After the ball reaches Long he strolls back, not bothering to close down Long, hustle back, or find someone to defend, and instead ball watches while Mane who was at least 10 yards behind him on the right started sprinting to the middle not after Long received the ball, but I think when he notices that Kolarov isn't trying too hard to track back.

Mane starts his run and then passes Kolarov on the inside 1 yard behind him, which you think he would be looking for given Mangala went out to the wing, which was when Long passes the ball to Mane.

Then when he finally notices Mane, didn't even look too bothered to try to do anything about it, as if "Well, I can't catch him, oh well, I'll let my teammates deal with the problem now." actually slows down (!!) and Mane scores with no pressure from the defence.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby PrezIke » Sun May 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Re-watching it you could ask questions of Otamendi's communication. He could have been yelling at Kolarov to watch Mane behind him. There's were Vinnie's leadership might have been missing.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby freshie » Sun May 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Should never ever be allowed to wear a City shirt again. Disgusting performance from him today. He's a fraud and should find himself an new employer.

He's been a fraud for most of his career with us. Today was no different to many of his half-arsed performances for us. Hopefully this will be his last season
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

freshie wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Should never ever be allowed to wear a City shirt again. Disgusting performance from him today. He's a fraud and should find himself an new employer.

He's been a fraud for most of his career with us. Today was no different to many of his half-arsed performances for us. Hopefully this will be his last season

I am not one to hate City players but he is doing his best to make me really hate him. He surely must be dug out by the coaching staff for that performance today.
Sister of fu

Postby Mase » Sun May 01, 2016 10:26 pm

Stinks of Edghill this..

But he was terrible today, like most of the players including out POTY, and he'll be gone in the summer so people are wasting their breath.
Last edited by Mase on Sun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby freshie » Sun May 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Mase wrote:Stinks of Edghill this..

He'll be gone in the summer so people are wasting their breath.

The only things that stink are Kolarov's attitude and his performances in a city shirt. Can't do the one thing a full back should be able to do - defend.
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 01, 2016 10:33 pm

But he was terrible today, like most of the players including out POTY, and he'll be gone in the summer so people are wasting their breath.

At least Edgy gave a shit and cared for the club. This fraud only cares about his next visit to the tattoo parlour and looking hard. He's fucking shite and should never ever be able to wear the city shirt again.
Sister of fu

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun May 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Should not even see the bench at City again never mind play for the club. We have plenty of alternatives to play left back instead of him and should use them.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ray78 » Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 pm

He has played a part in the recent trophy haul but he should be one of the first ones to go.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby freshie » Mon May 02, 2016 12:09 am

Sister of fu wrote:

At least Edgy gave a shit and cared for the club. This fraud only cares about his next visit to the tattoo parlour and looking hard. He's fucking shite and should never ever be able to wear the city shirt again.

well said
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby kennyboy » Mon May 02, 2016 7:29 am

Funny how people thinks he gives a F...
The truth is that he just cant do better, so limited as a player that i want to cry.
Ive seen this since day one, the discusion about him vs Clichy is insane.
Kola can have a chance in a slow side Seria A team at best. Good luck to him.
Scandinavian True Blue
kennyboy
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Keith Curle

Postby Mase » Mon May 02, 2016 7:57 am

Sister of fu wrote:

Edghill gave a shit but he still got the worst abuse I've ever seen a City player get. Did it help him or pretty much destroy any confidence he had?

Like I say, don't worry about Kolarov as he'll be gone in the summer. Then everyone can move their abuse on to Sterling..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 02, 2016 8:22 am

Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Edghill gave a shit but he still got the worst abuse I've ever seen a City player get. Did it help him or pretty much destroy any confidence he had?

Like I say, don't worry about Kolarov as he'll be gone in the summer. Then everyone can move their abuse on to Sterling..

Did you see what he did yesterday. You can not defend that performance just because you love him. I would never boo a city player but if he comes anywhere near my block next Sunday he's getting dogs abuse.
Sister of fu

Postby Dunnylad » Mon May 02, 2016 8:22 am

At least he was nearly there for their 4th, Hart beaten at his near post, Mangala oblivious to what was going on around him, none of that absolves Kolarov from a poor performance, but this witch-hunt against one player masks that there were far too many players having lamentable performances yesterday
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon May 02, 2016 8:25 am

Dunnylad wrote:At least he was nearly there for their 4th, Hart beaten at his near post, Mangala oblivious to what was going on around him, none of that absolves Kolarov from a poor performance, but this witch-hunt against one player masks that there were far too many players having lamentable performances yesterday

Nearly there!!! Should have gone for that with his head in which case he would have got a foul for dangerous kicking. Might have woken him up too.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum