Biggest waste of space today

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Biggest waste of space today

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Tough question, I've gone for Kolarov but could just as easily have gone for a number of others.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun May 01, 2016 8:52 pm

aristation wrote:sterling added nothing

I can't understand why he started. Just plan fucking stupid starting with 10 men as I said prior to kick off on the game thread.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby freshie » Sun May 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Should have been more than one vote. I would have chosen Sterling, Bony and Kolarov. The first 2 were invisible and Kolarov might as well have had a Southampton shirt on. Hopefully we'll get rid of him and Bony in the summer
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:25 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:Struggled with only getting one vote. Bone Idle for doing nothing, or Sterling for not providing anything or Delph for well, nothing or Kolarov for refusing to defend or Ottamendi for being a clown or...

You only voted pony because you felt sorry for him.

I actually ballsed that poll up, I meant to include Pellers.

Put the zombie in there and my vote is simple. And not just about today - Sterling was shite, but has been since early in the season, Delph is half the player he was at Villa, Bony was the most prolific striker in the league when we bought him. Name one player he's coached an improvement out of? The guy's a fraud and he's deliberately ruining our chances of a top 4 finish
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 02, 2016 8:45 pm

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nutzer » Mon May 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:Struggled with only getting one vote. Bone Idle for doing nothing, or Sterling for not providing anything or Delph for well, nothing or Kolarov for refusing to defend or Ottamendi for being a clown or...

You only voted pony because you felt sorry for him.

I actually ballsed that poll up, I meant to include Pellers.

Put the zombie in there and my vote is simple. And not just about today - Sterling was shite, but has been since early in the season, Delph is half the player he was at Villa, Bony was the most prolific striker in the league when we bought him. Name one player he's coached an improvement out of? The guy's a fraud and he's deliberately ruining our chances of a top 4 finish

Pellers said he doesn't regret making so many changes for the game at Southampton that the team looked like a bunch of strangers waiting to be introduced to each other. It doesn't really matter to him as he knows he won't have to worry about the consequences next season.
Well, when we've been dumped out of the CL by Real Madrid and we finish 4th in the PL and have to play the in the CL qualifying games or worse, finish 5th in the PL and have to play in the Europa League, I'll be first in the queue to shake him warmly by the throat.

"Blue since 76" is right - he is trying to sabotage us for next season.
If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible that you haven't really grasped the gravity of the situation.
Nutzer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Summerbee

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum