This weekends Games (Long BH weekend)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This weekends Games (Long BH weekend)

Postby carolina-blue » Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:The handbags are out at the bridge. Not much class there.

Don't condone pricks But as. Sis Fu pointed out in another thread Chav players looked after each other in a way we haven't .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby gillie » Mon May 02, 2016 9:16 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:The handbags are out at the bridge. Not much class there.

Don't condone pricks But as. Sis Fu pointed out in another thread Chav players looked after each other in a way we haven't .

We would look after each other under Bobby and that's the difference. This holistic bollox is the reason there is no fight in the team.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Ray78 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:25 pm

gillie wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

We would look after each other under Bobby and that's the difference. This holistic bollox is the reason there is no fight in the team.

That didn't happen in Mancini's last season.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Ray78 wrote:Spurs just lack the bottle.

Always have.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby gillie » Tue May 03, 2016 7:53 am

Ray78 wrote:
gillie wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

I think it did up until the vipers in the dressing room went backstabbing him. Even in his last season I don't think we had as many spineless displays as this season.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 03, 2016 8:37 am

gillie wrote:
Ray78 wrote:
gillie wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

I think it did up until the vipers in the dressing room went backstabbing him. Even in his last season I don't think we had as many spineless displays as this season.

Maybe not but when we went to the Dell in Mancini's last season our performance was every bit as pathetic as what we witnessed on Sunday.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 03, 2016 8:39 am

Oh and another thing, can you imagine our players carrying on like that in front ofClattenburg? He'd have a field day with his red card.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby gillie » Tue May 03, 2016 8:46 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Oh and another thing, can you imagine our players carrying on like that in front ofClattenburg? He'd have a field day with his red card.

That cunt truly bottled it last night he should have sent at least 2 players off and definitely should have sent Pocchetino to the stands for enchroaching onto the pitch.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bigblue » Tue May 03, 2016 10:31 am

gillie wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Oh and another thing, can you imagine our players carrying on like that in front ofClattenburg? He'd have a field day with his red card.

That cunt truly bottled it last night he should have sent at least 2 players off and definitely should have sent Pocchetino to the stands for enchroaching onto the pitch.

https://streamable.com/7b9b

There's 3-4 red cards in there for any competent ref. Some horrible tackles for Dier and Mason, plus eye gouging that would make Mourinho proud
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum