Are a chunk of our players bellends? (Off pitch)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Are a chunk of our players bellends? (Off pitch)

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:31 pm

So my gf is a manager in terminal 2 at the airport and she was telling me how the squad had to walk through her shop the other day for the psg game.

A co worker of hers is a big city fan and as they walked past he wished them good luck quite direct and they all ignored him apart from Sergio who smiled and said thanks.

Two of the 'foreign' ones (she doesn't know their names) was looking at wisky and when asked by a co worker if they needed helped they started talking in their language then said to the worker no we get this for free anyway and laughted in her face.

Contract to the last time when bacralona came through where they were all apparently nice, being friendly and even signing autographs. I felt embarrassed tbh when she told me.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Re: Are a chunk of our players bellends? (Off pitch)

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:42 pm

I think footballers in general are a breed of wankers, don't think it's just city players. They live in a bubble that isnt reality and I don't think some know how to behave like normal person.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:43 pm

I blame bony.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dameerto » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Some of them don't mature during their careers - I can understand it since I didn't mature 'til I was close to 30 myself (and I was just a pleb).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:20 pm

I reckon your gf is a Rag.

Rag!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby tarkatheotter » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:26 pm

When everybody is 'delighted' to see you (creeping/crawling/drooling) etc and no-one is ever 'ignorant/says NO' to you, it must be hard to keep a level head.
Me and my mates 'sponsored' a Hamilton Accies game about 10 years ago, we couldn't chat with them (brief photo shoot...they soon buggered off) as they had their separate players bar at the opposite side of the ground, but when we did bump into a few later on in the car park later, they couldn't be arsed with us. They knew we were the match sponsors, because we presented the man of the match award, but still...ignorant twats !!. So we're talking Hamilton Acccies, who were in the 3rd tier at the time. I'm not used to meeting footballers, only rugby league players, who 95% of them are 'sound as a pound' !
tarkatheotter

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 am

tarkatheotter wrote:When everybody is 'delighted' to see you (creeping/crawling/drooling) etc and no-one is ever 'ignorant/says NO' to you, it must be hard to keep a level head.
Me and my mates 'sponsored' a Hamilton Accies game about 10 years ago, we couldn't chat with them (brief photo shoot...they soon buggered off) as they had their separate players bar at the opposite side of the ground, but when we did bump into a few later on in the car park later, they couldn't be arsed with us. They knew we were the match sponsors, because we presented the man of the match award, but still...ignorant twats !!. So we're talking Hamilton Acccies, who were in the 3rd tier at the time. I'm not used to meeting footballers, only rugby league players, who 95% of them are 'sound as a pound' !

My mate Gareth Hock once told me "I'm off me face paaaaaaalll!" so I'd assume that they're all pretty good guys like Gaz.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby everyonehatesus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:40 am

Yep sadly these days 99% of pro footballers seem to be cunts, it's one of the things that each season makes football in general harder for me to be bothered about. Gone are the days the country got being their national team and I think that has a lot to do with the fact most people don't like the individuals playing to be honest.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Cocacolajojo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:45 am

I have no doubt a lot of them are wankers in private.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:44 am

Definitely maybe but do you really care?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:06 am

Mase wrote:
tarkatheotter wrote:When everybody is 'delighted' to see you (creeping/crawling/drooling) etc and no-one is ever 'ignorant/says NO' to you, it must be hard to keep a level head.

My mate Gareth Hock once told me "I'm off me face paaaaaaalll!" so I'd assume that they're all pretty good guys like Gaz.

Must be in the name, Mase Gareth Barry is a genuine normal person, We went to Dortmund a couple of years back, we were already out but hey ho. Dads and lads, Stayed in the same hotel as the team, pure fluke btw.. Gaz baz, grabbed a seat & sat with us and chatted away before and after the game, Edin & Nasri acted like first class cunts all day and night must have have worded up there poses to join them. They just ignored all the fans all night, that said we had them sussed and blanked em despite the fact we were on a table WITHIN touching distance. Just to add I have mentioned it before same trip Bobby Manc had a coffee with us earlier in the day, he was a class act and had realness about him if that makes sense.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:09 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:I have no doubt a lot of them are wankers in private.

You don't want them doing it in public, do you?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby MilnersJaw » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:22 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Must be in the name, Mase Gareth Barry is a genuine normal person, We went to Dortmund a couple of years back, we were already out but hey ho. Dads and lads, Stayed in the same hotel as the team, pure fluke btw.. Gaz baz, grabbed a seat & sat with us and chatted away before and after the game, Edin & Nasri acted like first class cunts all day and night must have have worded up there poses to join them. They just ignored all the fans all night, that said we had them sussed and blanked em despite the fact we were on a table WITHIN touching distance. Just to add I have mentioned it before same trip Bobby Manc had a coffee with us earlier in the day, he was a class act and had realness about him if that makes sense.

regardless of being mature or not, I still can be an immature cunt but i'm never rude to people unless deserved and especially to not to strangers. I just don't understand it tbh. I am not surprised one bit both nasri and edin were cunts, especially nasri.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:42 am

Bloody foreigners laughting in people's faces.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Cocacolajojo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:46 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:I have no doubt a lot of them are wankers in private.

You don't want them doing it in public, do you?

True, I don't and I want to make that clear.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Cocacolajojo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:48 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

A few mates of mine stumbled across Dzeko and Kolarov before the game a few years ago. Both were absolute gents, indulged the children my mates had brought to the game and posed for photographs without a problem.

I think they have feelings and that they shift. Similar to humans.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:03 am

Sergio and Franco di Santo were in the Trafford centre food hall a few years back, my lad and his mate asked for a picture, Di Santo was really friendly and it was no problem, Sergio was a bit off and told them to be quick.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:11 am

Mase wrote:

Some dodgy mates you got Mase ! Gareth Hock is a professional nutcase and has only just hung onto a rugby league career ???? I wouldn't argue with him or ask him for an autograph to be fair lol .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:22 am

Hazy2 wrote:

I had corporate tickets at loft us road 2011, we'd won 2-3 & after the game (stayed back a bit to be polite to our hosts) as we left & turned a corner Gaz Baz walked out of changing room clocking my city tie (had dress posh) smiled and I said good game etc, the missus asks if he'd mind having a picture with me, he was all smiles and very chatty throughout and even apologised as Mad Mario walked straight through as the missus clicked, even got someone stop others walking through too lol!

I guess like most of us humans you can have an off day or a good day and being in the lime light isn't summat I'd like, yes it comes with territory, but how decent players considered that when chasing the dream (football)

Nasri, I can easily understand his caution after the abuse he got from arsenal fans as seen here...

Watch on youtube.com

Makes you wonder what Raheem went through last summer & probably still does
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:52 am

Michael Brown was in the crowd in Paris wasn't he? Picture in the paper of him sat with the away fans. Anyone see him that went?

Apparently though a few people have said back in the day when he was young at City and they saw him out he was a bit of a bellend.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum