New Media Lows

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New Media Lows

Postby Mase » Sat May 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

So he wanted to buy Messi. Who doesn't?

So he bought two players that didn't come off. Wow. Newsflash: manager gets a couple of signings wrong. No shit.

That knobhead shouldn't be on the telly. He should be on a Sunshine Bus.

From the Sun. Says it all really..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat May 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Mase wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

So he wanted to buy Messi. Who doesn't?

So he bought two players that didn't come off. Wow. Newsflash: manager gets a couple of signings wrong. No shit.

That knobhead shouldn't be on the telly. He should be on a Sunshine Bus.

From the Sun. Says it all really..

Kartinakis is a mong. This is the guy that Yaya's agent uses when he wants to stir shit in the media.

Recall him trying to ask Mario a question at his Milan unveiling, Mario told him in not so many words to fuck off, that he didn't have anything to say to that paper.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby nottsblue » Sat May 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Wooders wrote:The bitterest of bitter rags "scholsey" has stated pep guardiola wouldn't agree to join us now after the last few months

How the ginger pig gets on TV is beyond me. Dour in the extreme, very little tactical analysis and has very little positive to say about anyone.
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat May 14, 2016 2:21 pm

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dameerto » Sat May 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

fat greek cunt

As a non-violent person he has a face that makes me want to punch it for days. I'm fairly sure I could take him. Maybe a sucker punch from behind first, just to be sure. (I have questionable morals as well as non-violent tendencies).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby sidSmith » Sat May 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Sort of related, but Martin Tyler's greatest game is on sly sports early hours tomorrow. We all know what game it is right? Yep, dippers beating Newcastle 4-3 in 1996.

I know it's subjective and he's entitled, but ffs.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Scatman » Sat May 14, 2016 10:01 pm

sidSmith wrote:Sort of related, but Martin Tyler's greatest game is on sly sports early hours tomorrow. We all know what game it is right? Yep, dippers beating Newcastle 4-3 in 1996.

You didn't enjoy it? What would you go for?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby sidSmith » Sat May 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Scatman wrote:
sidSmith wrote:Sort of related, but Martin Tyler's greatest game is on sly sports early hours tomorrow. We all know what game it is right? Yep, dippers beating Newcastle 4-3 in 1996.

Lol. I enjoyed them both. But neither would win my vote for greatest.....
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby zuricity » Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm

sidSmith wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Lol. I enjoyed them both. But neither would win my vote for greatest.....

i guess they are all voting in the Euro Bong contest then !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Mase » Sun May 15, 2016 8:43 am

I see quite a lot of media with the tag line 'Will United or City finish forth?' now I know it's only something little, but why the fuck is our name coming second there?! We're forth now - so shouldn't it be 'City or United..' pisses me off!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sun May 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Reports that Liverpool club office broken into and tickets stolen for Wednesday's game. Have to laugh about this, I wonder how many really will try and
get into the Basel stadium on Wednesday with stolen tickets ?

Edit : Sorry ,whilst it is 'news', it's not really a new 'low' is it ? The sort of thing we have come to expect in Liverpool, like when they nicked the bikes from the Irish guys taking part in the sponsored bike ride to raise money for their fans.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 15, 2016 1:25 pm

zuricity wrote:Reports that Liverpool club office broken into and tickets stolen for wednesday's game. Have to laugh about this, I wonder how many really will try and
get into the Basel stadium on wednesday with stolen tickets ?

Anyone else notice that after the dippers won the semi final in the EL, Klopp suggested 100,000 dipper fans should go to Basel. Given that the stadium holds 35000 and each club would get about 10000 tickets, he was advocating 90000 ticketless fans descend on Basel. Given this match happened barely a week after the Hillsborough ruling was this not irresponsible on a massive scale? The club very swiftly advised against fans without tickets to travel it must be said.

Barely a mention in the media. I thought it crass in the extreme from Klopp
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wonderwall » Thu May 19, 2016 2:13 pm

I meant to post this when i was listening to the radio last week.

It was Radio5Live and they got onto discussing City. They mentioned we were poor this season which is fine. However, they then stated the money and investment we have had and said we should be winning the league every year and have the best players with our financial muscle.

I took umbrage with that comment. Do Chelsea, United, Liverpool or even spurs not spend any money? They didn't even mention the other teams like it was as if they didn't have a pot to piss in and we were walking around with 50s hanging out of our shorts.

It's not the first time they have spouted shit like that either. In fact when they got to discussing Chelsea, they mentioned a transitional season away from Mourinho. I turned it off at that point. I don't even know who the presenters were, it wasn't Alan green though, I know his voice. Unfortunately.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Hazy2 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:46 pm

nottsblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:Reports that Liverpool club office broken into and tickets stolen for wednesday's game. Have to laugh about this, I wonder how many really will try and

Anyone else notice that after the dippers won the semi final in the EL, Klopp suggested 100,000 dipper fans should go to Basel. Given that the stadium holds 35000 and each club would get about 10000 tickets, he was advocating 90000 ticketless fans descend on Basel. Given this match happened barely a week after the Hillsborough ruling was this not irresponsible on a massive scale? The club very swiftly advised against fans without tickets to travel it must be said.

I saw him look into the camera as he said we will be back stronger. I pissed myself, what a wanker.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Thu May 19, 2016 2:53 pm

I reckon he will be gone by Xmas.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu May 19, 2016 9:52 pm

http://youtu.be/_T_Ro5LWXxA

BT outdoing themselves.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Thu May 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:http://youtu.be/_T_Ro5LWXxA

BT outdoing themselves.

Obviously another error. Tossers they are. No doubt Simon green will say we are paranoid.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu May 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I meant to post this when i was listening to the radio last week.

It was Radio5Live and they got onto discussing City. They mentioned we were poor this season which is fine. However, they then stated the money and investment we have had and said we should be winning the league every year and have the best players with our financial muscle.

I took umbrage with that comment. Do Chelsea, United, Liverpool or even spurs not spend any money? They didn't even mention the other teams like it was as if they didn't have a pot to piss in and we were walking around with 50s hanging out of our shorts.

It's not the first time they have spouted shit like that either. In fact when they got to discussing Chelsea, they mentioned a transitional season away from Mourinho. I turned it off at that point. I don't even know who the presenters were, it wasn't Alan green though, I know his voice. Unfortunately.

Green was there but he was probably cramming his fourth pack of sausage rolls down his throat the fat cunt
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby gillie » Fri May 20, 2016 6:29 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:http://youtu.be/_T_Ro5LWXxA

BT outdoing themselves.

Someone on twitter tweeted about this and said "Obviously no bias though".
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby john@staustell » Fri May 20, 2016 6:50 am

Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I saw him look into the camera as he said we will be back stronger. I pissed myself, what a wanker.

I did suggest to a Scouse supporting coleague that Klopp had had a touch of the Kelly Clarksons.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum