Yaya Leaving Confirmed

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Leaving Confirmed

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:26 am

blues2win wrote:He also said dressing room morale was bad just before the PSG game. Sorry Yaya he's your agent and we're sick of him. Just six more weeks and we'll be shot of him. Apparently you'll buy up your contract if we try to make you stay. The idea of giving you a 3 year contract is laughable. Mind the door on your way out.

Hahaha. Yaya is out the door and his agent trying to make it look the exact opposite of what is the case. They can both fuck off for me (Yaya with a huge thank you for his great contribution on the pitch).
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:34 am

I would also refuse to sign another player linked with the agent
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mike J » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:40 am

Yaya is one of the greatest players I've seen in a city shirt. I will miss the player.

Not the man though, he is allowing his cunt agent to spew this shit about the club every single year. I wish city had done something about it. He can fuck right off for letting it happen.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Football agents are the scurge of football as we know it and Seluk fuck face is the biggest cunt of them all . Yaya if he has or had any dignity or morals should have got rid of the prick years ago .......... he hasn't and wont so no sympathy from me and it makes Yaya as much as a prick as his agent .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Neil Ashton actually just commented on NBC that he's sure the story about yaya by his agent was done just to try and disrupt the club before Tueadays CL match.

At least someone in the media gets it tho i wouldn't never have guessed it would be him. He's usually trying to stick his filthy, skinny, dry thorny bare elven cock in our sexy pink butthole on Sunday Spazplement.

This was on NBC here in the states btw.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:37 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Neil Ashton actually just commented on NBC that he's sure the story about yaya by his agent was done just to try and disrupt the club before Tueadays CL match.

At least someone in the media gets it tho i wouldn't never have guessed it would be him. He's usually trying to stick his filthy, skinny, dry thorny bare elven cock in our sexy pink butthole on Sunday Spazplement.

This was on NBC here in the states btw.

Cheers

Only reason he recognises it is because it's the sort of thing he would try and do (with a hugely over inflated opinion of his own importance).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Slim » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blues2win wrote:He also said dressing room morale was bad just before the PSG game. Sorry Yaya he's your agent and we're sick of him. Just six more weeks and we'll be shot of him. Apparently you'll buy up your contract if we try to make you stay. The idea of giving you a 3 year contract is laughable. Mind the door on your way out.

And this is exactly why YAYA can go fuck himself - when your personal representative treats our club like shit it is the just the same as treating its fans like shit. ANYONE who has a representative in any job ,you cannot hide behind him when he dishes out insults and belittles the employer ,he represents you for fucks sake ,he is you and speaks for you , thats why he represents you !!...............when you do not agree with your representative you fuckign make sure you put it right !!!

YAYA has played dumb by saying NOTHING and if that sways some fans into the "not YAYAS fault" bracket..then your just as clueless as the player himself is.

Exact Yaya has said something on the subject.

He said Seluk speaks with his voice and anything he says to the press is coming from him.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

And this is exactly why YAYA can go fuck himself - when your personal representative treats our club like shit it is the just the same as treating its fans like shit. ANYONE who has a representative in any job ,you cannot hide behind him when he dishes out insults and belittles the employer ,he represents you for fucks sake ,he is you and speaks for you , thats why he represents you !!...............when you do not agree with your representative you fuckign make sure you put it right !!!

YAYA has played dumb by saying NOTHING and if that sways some fans into the "not YAYAS fault" bracket..then your just as clueless as the player himself is.

He said Seluk speaks with his voice and anything he says to the press is coming from him.

Shylock must've gotten details of player unrest direct from Yaya, he wouldn't be aloud anywhere near the CFA or dressing room.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Well that makes it even worse then.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The fact that he went to the Mirror,and imparticular Simon Mullock, who's a Blue BTW, says this is straight from Yaya.

Nothing better than coming out with this shit right before a big big game. This could really unsettle the players and for me I'd stick Yaya in the stands for the rest of the season.

That's probably not true, I'd stick a huge metal pole up his Arse and spit roast the cunt like the Pig he is! Apple and all!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The fact that he went to the Mirror,and imparticular Simon Mullock, who's a Blue BTW, says this is straight from Yaya.

Nothing better than coming out with this shit right before a big big game. This could really unsettle the players and for me I'd stick Yaya in the stands for the rest of the season.

That's probably not true, I'd stick a huge metal pole up his Arse and spit roast the cunt like the Pig he is! Apple and all!

He will never be a fuckign legend as far as Im concerned...you cannot be a great player on the pitch and a total cunt to our club off it and be called a fuckign legend.

Goaters a legend.
Dickovs a legend.
Rosler is a legend.
Paul Lake is a legend.

There are a few more to add....but theres a common denominator..they were all Pro city on it and off it...and still are.

Yaya can get fucked...its always about him and his bastard ego.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Grob » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Will be interesting to see what happens with Yaya. I personally don't think he'll leave unless he buys out his contract or requests a transfer. If neither happens I think the club would be happy to keep him as a squad player. He's certainly no longer a starter though, particularly in a Guardiola system but reatins quality and if used correctly could be a decent weapon both off the bench and in particular games.

His fitness though has got to improve, he's blowing out of his arse so early in games these days.

As for his status, he is a club legend for me. The semi final against United, the 2 goals at Newcastle, the equiliser at Wembley against Sunderland, the 20 goal season in 13/14. He's scored some of the highest quality goals I've ever seen from anyone in a City shirt, and on a regular basis.

I'll remember him how I remember Tevez when he does go, but it will be a step below Kun, Dave, Vinny, and Joe when they do, purely due to the baggage.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Agree, either make him come out and publicly say his agent is a bell end talking shite, or fine him and ban him from the training ground for the rest of the season. Leicester has shown what team spirit can achieve this season, we've shown what talent and no spirit achieves.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Yaya has seriously underachieved this season and bow his agent is blaming everybody but him. Maybe he's the cause of unrest in the dressing room, after all, he is the vice Captain.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby failsworthblue » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Great Player and will be fondly remembered in years to come.

His time is now done and will be gone in the summer.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dameerto » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 am

I just cant get past the constant summer circus act - this year it started a couple of months early too. Great player but a monumental dick (so to speak).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby dazby » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:06 am

I reckon it's no coincidence that Superjaw chose to mock Yaya after scoring his goal.

I reckon Yaya is a massive personality in the shed and if he doesn't like you he'd be pretty up front about it.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:07 am

Yaya paying up his contract might be a good deal for us. I would push for it as he will not be wanted by Pep, it's obvious there is bad blood between them As seluk was all over the Pep announcement with negativity
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Sparklehorse » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:17 am

Grob wrote:Will be interesting to see what happens with Yaya. I personally don't think he'll leave unless he buys out his contract or requests a transfer. If neither happens I think the club would be happy to keep him as a squad player. He's certainly no longer a starter though, particularly in a Guardiola system but reatins quality and if used correctly could be a decent weapon both off the bench and in particular games.

His fitness though has got to improve, he's blowing out of his arse so early in games these days.

As for his status, he is a club legend for me. The semi final against United, the 2 goals at Newcastle, the equiliser at Wembley against Sunderland, the 20 goal season in 13/14. He's scored some of the highest quality goals I've ever seen from anyone in a City shirt, and on a regular basis.

I'll remember him how I remember Tevez when he does go, but it will be a step below Kun, Dave, Vinny, and Joe when they do, purely due to the baggage.

Spot on !
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum