Yaya Leaving Confirmed

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Leaving Confirmed

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:44 pm

I'll miss him.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 am

Given his lack of discipline there is not a singular chance in hell he'll be here next season. Nor should he be. Will always hold him in the highest esteem as a player, though.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby phips » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:39 am

sheblue wrote:Maybe we won't sell him. He's under contract isn't he.

that seems to be forgotten by every player and agent. they assume they can leave when they want. the club is under no obligation to sell.

like the rumor about Courtois wanting to leave...well too bad buddy, youre under contract.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:41 am

"Various offers have arrived for Yaya and we're evaluating them, but no decision has been taken yet for next season," Seluk said.

I believe with the player having over 6 months on his contract, that the agent is evaluating 9/10ths of fuck all.

The club will decide on the offers, he can choose to accept the terms or not but he's not fucking deciding where he goes, we do.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:27 am

I realise Yaya's agent has said this sort of thing before but it feels different this time. Pep's coming in and will likely want to reshape our midfield, Yaya is older and slower, he'll be off to the ACON next January so we'd lose him for 6 weeks and it's our last chance to get some money for him. Plus he wants a two year extension and he's rightly not getting it. If we try to hang on to him as a super sub without giving him an extension ( and he's still certainly good enough for that) he'll sulk big time which will not be good for team spirit.

I think he really is off this time with our thanks for an immense contribution in the past at least.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:47 am

IMO will go down as one of the greats at City and one of the best midefielders the premier league has ever seen. Has given me so much pleasure and some of the happiest moments being a blue. Has been a game changer for us and will be missed.

It's just a shame he is associated with that bell end agent that has done is upmost to tarnish his reputation with City fans.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby sheblue » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 am

Sister of fu wrote:IMO will go down as one of the greats at City and one of the best midefielders the premier league has ever seen. Has given me so much pleasure and some of the happiest moments being a blue. Has been a game changer for us and will be missed.

It's just a shame he is associated with that bell end agent that has done is upmost to tarnish his reputation with City fans.

That is all very true but the fact is he will never get that recognition, never in a meaningful way, not in a million years. It will always be about Scholes, Giggs, Gerrard, etc etc.
Yaya will be forgotten very quickly by those pricks in the 'media'.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:19 am

sheblue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:IMO will go down as one of the greats at City and one of the best midefielders the premier league has ever seen. Has given me so much pleasure and some of the happiest moments being a blue. Has been a game changer for us and will be missed.

That is all very true but the fact is he will never get that recognition, never in a meaningful way, not in a million years. It will always be about Scholes, Giggs, Gerrard, etc etc.

I don't think he will be forgotten. He has contributed some very big moments. They won't be able to forget Yaya, he has provided some great brilliance. Being at Wembley to see Yaya score a winning goal 3 times and a stunning equaliser will be a memory I will never forget.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby john@staustell » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 am

I didn't think anyone would bother to post this. Firstly his time is clearly up and secondly no one believes a word that cunt aganet says anyway.

And thirdly you can bet your boots if no one will pay the huge salary they want, he will be here another year.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:56 am

sheblue wrote:

100% correct and thought this yesterday. He has one of the best goal ratios for a CM in the premier league and on his day a total beast.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:10 am

Sister of fu wrote:
sheblue wrote:

100% correct and thought this yesterday. He has one of the best goal ratios for a CM in the premier league and on his day a total beast.

I actually think he will be remembered well by everyone as one of the prem midfielders ever but I doubt it will get much of a mention until he has left City. Then it will be about City being unable to keep such a superstar talented matchwinner that did so much for us.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Is he milking his injury, Could he make the PSG fixture if he wanted too.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Is he milking his injury, Could he make the PSG fixture if he wanted too.

Could be that the club are sick of the sight of Yaya,s agent so keeping him out of the squad for everyone's good until the end of the season . MCFC call the shots not his dickhead agent and this could all have come out at the end of the season but Seluk fuckface doesn't do amicable or dignity I'm afraid !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Is he milking his injury, Could he make the PSG fixture if he wanted too.

No.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby PrezIke » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:13 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:lets get 10 mill for him and move him on,

If we could get that much it would be tremendous business. I'm thinking more like 5 mill. He has 1 year left and is 33 years old. Will be taking a gigantic pay cut, but figure it will be a 3 year deal with enough incentives to make up for it.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:34 am

PrezIke wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:lets get 10 mill for him and move him on,

If we could get that much it would be tremendous business. I'm thinking more like 5 mill. He has 1 year left and is 33 years old. Will be taking a gigantic pay cut, but figure it will be a 3 year deal with enough incentives to make up for it.

This. The only way we'll get more is if a move to China comes to fruition, and the Chinese overpay a transfer fee just to make bigger headlines, which, considering how the January transfer window went, wouldn't surprise me.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby sidSmith » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:39 am

We've done alright without him last 2 matches. That must make him and his agent think a little. Still can't deny his legend status mind.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:22 am

His agent has laid into Txiki now, saying Yaya will buy out his contract and that Txiki said we were a shit club when Yaya left Barca.

Link to the Frog Faced Fuckers Meltdown
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby blues2win » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 am

He also said dressing room morale was bad just before the PSG game. Sorry Yaya he's your agent and we're sick of him. Just six more weeks and we'll be shot of him. Apparently you'll buy up your contract if we try to make you stay. The idea of giving you a 3 year contract is laughable. Mind the door on your way out.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:17 am

blues2win wrote:He also said dressing room morale was bad just before the PSG game. Sorry Yaya he's your agent and we're sick of him. Just six more weeks and we'll be shot of him. Apparently you'll buy up your contract if we try to make you stay. The idea of giving you a 3 year contract is laughable. Mind the door on your way out.

And this is exactly why YAYA can go fuck himself - when your personal representative treats our club like shit it is the just the same as treating its fans like shit. ANYONE who has a representative in any job ,you cannot hide behind him when he dishes out insults and belittles the employer ,he represents you for fucks sake ,he is you and speaks for you , thats why he represents you !!...............when you do not agree with your representative you fuckign make sure you put it right !!!

YAYA has played dumb by saying NOTHING and if that sways some fans into the "not YAYAS fault" bracket..then your just as clueless as the player himself is.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum