How much? PSG RIP.OFF

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: How much? PSG RIP.OFF

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:People want something for nothing. We brought the prices down for domestic and Euro games so far but this is a big big game. It's the Quarter Final of the European Cup!
I'm told to expect tickets in Paris to be 75 snots.
I paid 74 and 76 in Barcelona and 60 in Munich.
My seat is £40 for this game. Less than I've paid to watch City at fucking Hull!
It's not an unreasonable price

People really don't want something for nothing, what people want is common sense. We don't sell out champions league games and can't generate an atmosphere so what do they do, charge between £45-£60 for a ticket. Do the people that run the club not see this? The Etihad on that night should be a cauldron of noise but you, me and everyone else know exactly what it will be like.

We've never been to the Quarter Final before!
It's cheaper than a cat A Prem game. Against attractive opposition.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:People want something for nothing. We brought the prices down for domestic and Euro games so far but this is a big big game. It's the Quarter Final of the European Cup!
I'm told to expect tickets in Paris to be 75 snots.
I paid 74 and 76 in Barcelona and 60 in Munich.
My seat is £40 for this game. Less than I've paid to watch City at fucking Hull!
It's not an unreasonable price

People really don't want something for nothing, what people want is common sense. We don't sell out champions league games and can't generate an atmosphere so what do they do, charge between £45-£60 for a ticket. Do the people that run the club not see this? The Etihad on that night should be a cauldron of noise but you, me and everyone else know exactly what it will be like.

We've never been to the Quarter Final before!
It's cheaper than a cat A Prem game. Against attractive opposition.

Rubbish 93.02 seats 120 quid vs Liverpool , a rip off any day of the week.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Si the Lion » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:05 pm

"If the first leg goes pear shaped". Pear shaped? We'll get fucking hammered.
Si the Lion
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Si the Lion wrote:"If the first leg goes pear shaped". Pear shaped? We'll get fucking hammered.

Based on what ? Kolarov is a Serb , he'll kick Zlat into touch the traitor ! Serve up some swedes and mash.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 pm

zuricity wrote:
Si the Lion wrote:"If the first leg goes pear shaped". Pear shaped? We'll get fucking hammered.

Based on what ? Kolarov is a Serb , he'll kick Zlat into touch the traitor ! Serve up some swedes and mash.

That would actually be rather interesting tactic! Take one of their best players out but we'd only lose a man from the bench.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby stevefromdonny » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:55 am

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... 1458845875

Paris Saint-Germain v Manchester City
Wednesday 6 April 2016
Kick-off – 8.45pm (local time)
The Club has been given an initial allocation of 1,480 tickets. The Club remains in dialogue with Paris Saint-Germain in relation to receiving its full entitlement of tickets. The initial allocation of tickets are priced as follows:

- £71.00 Adults shit

Please note concession prices are not available and all juniors must qualify in their own right for this match.

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA

It is important to note the following prior to purchasing a match ticket:

- All tickets are to be collected in destination (Paris) upon production of your passport and official Club confirmation.

- Tickets must be collected by the purchasing supporter and cannot be collected on behalf of others.

- Ticket Points will be awarded after collection of the ticket in destination, and not at the point of purchase. Refunds will not be issued for non-collected tickets.

- Disabled supporters will be required to provide the name of the personal assistant that is travelling.

- Paris Saint-Germain and the French police state that all supporters must be provided with a wristband when collecting their match ticket.

- The wristband must be worn to gain entry to the stadium.

- Supporters who arrive at the stadium without both their wristband and match ticket will be refused entry.

- Tickets are not transferable and must only be used by the purchaser.

- Tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy.

Further details in relation to the location of the ticket collection point, along with match safety and security information will be communicated to supporters as soon as possible. Please ensure your email address is up to date to ensure that you receive this information. Update online or call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets or by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* for supporters that meet the following criteria.

There are no in-person sales for this match with the exception of our disabled supporters.

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 17,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 29 March at 9am.

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 16,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 29 March at 12pm.

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 29 March at 3pm.

*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points after collection of the match ticket in destination.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS

The Club has received 10 wheelchair bays with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online, find out how to buy here. Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:02 pm

They've increased our allocation to 2200.
I have an outside chance now :/
Certainly shows our prices in a better light.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:They've increased our allocation to 2200.
I have an outside chance now :/
Certainly shows our prices in a better light.

fat chance for 5000 points!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Good excuse for you tourists not to go!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm in!
Huzzah.
And take good note of the prices when complaining about the cost of our tickets.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby aristation » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Amazed got tickets for me and the boy.
Just shows that if tickets cant be sold on fans can get them (even if they only have 6000 points and aren't on the Champions League Scheme).
Lets have named non-transferable tickets every week
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 pm

aristation wrote:Amazed got tickets for me and the boy.
Just shows that if tickets cant be sold on fans can get them (even if they only have 6000 points and aren't on the Champions League Scheme).

Enjoy the game mate.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

Enjoy the game mate.

Wow. That's amazing.
I just missed out on a Seville ticket, where we had 2250 tickets.
With the new plan I thought I night sneak one and I've got 13600 points. I was gonna post about the new system preventing fans from getting and moving tickets on, only for them to turn up with ticket agencies;
It's a nuisance having to find some hotel in Paris to pick them up, but at least those tickets are getting to the right people now.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Are you suggesting that fans with higher points than you , this time , would rather sell their tickets on to anyone else ? Because they have a privilege ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby phips » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:21 pm

well given that its sold out i doubt the club will have any issue with pricing this way again in the future
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:20 pm

phips wrote:well given that its sold out i doubt the club will have any issue with pricing this way again in the future

Really? They only sold out today. Yes TODAY. They have had a very aggressive advertising campaign on radio and sponsored social media. They have done emails and snail mail doorstep drops. They have eventually achieved their aim but there will be empty seats as usual as they are at all advertised sold out games.

If they price it wrong again they will find fans will vote with their feet. Especially against Stoke.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
phips wrote:well given that its sold out i doubt the club will have any issue with pricing this way again in the future

Really? They only sold out today. Yes TODAY. They have had a very aggressive advertising campaign on radio and sponsored social media. They have done emails and snail mail doorstep drops. They have eventually achieved their aim but there will be empty seats as usual as they are at all advertised sold out games.

If they price it wrong again they will find fans will vote with their feet. Especially against Stoke.

City give tickets away free to schools and to students for knock-down prices.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Mate , City have charged fuckall in the past and we still ended up with loads of empty seats...some fuckign fans are fickle cunts.

The club have treated its fans very very well for a club thats put in a billion quid!.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Mate , City have charged fuckall in the past and we still ended up with loads of empty seats...some fuckign fans are fickle cunts.

The club have treated its fans very very well for a club thats put in a billion quid!.

That's true Carl. However how fucking stupid can they be with the pricing. I know what our fans will pay, why don't they.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Full stadium, although with all the cameras and half and half scarves, it looks like the swamp
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum