***city v spurs official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v spurs official match thread***

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:Sorry FBD, wrote a pretty petty post. Deleted it. Bitter about yesterday and took it out on you. Apologies.

I read it mate and I didn't get it at all. You brought up the thing about insinuations, the only person accused of making insinuations was Edge, so I don't get why you're on the defensive, I never suggested you made any insinuation. That is why, like I said above, I assumed we were both talking about Edge.

So now we have accusations of assumptions about suggested insinuations. Could you two get a room and sort this out.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:06 pm

So now we have accusations of assumptions about suggested insinuations. Could you two get a room and sort this out.

Who says we haven't?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:11 pm

patrickblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Referee was Bent but we lost because the stubborn fuckign bellened that is our manager keeps on playing YAYA fyuckign LUMP OF SHIT TOURE every fuckign game and he costs us ...thats West Ham , Leicester and now fuckign Spurs.

GET FUCKED.

Get a fucking grip of reality. Yes Yaya has been poor, he's on the decline, no arguments but he didn't cost us that game, he put in a decent effort yesterday. We were done by shit officiating.

And btw what fucking choice did the manager have but to play him yesterday?

Got to agree with that, you're letting your gripe with Yaya blinker you Carl.
He has been shit most of the season, and he is past it, and his agent's a cnut, but he had a decent game yesterday.

So it was a figment of my imagination that he lost the ball in midfield trying to be a clever cunt and they went on and scored from it.

Right you are then.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Referee was Bent but we lost because the stubborn fuckign bellened that is our manager keeps on playing YAYA fyuckign LUMP OF SHIT TOURE every fuckign game and he costs us ...thats West Ham , Leicester and now fuckign Spurs.

GET FUCKED.

Get a fucking grip of reality. Yes Yaya has been poor, he's on the decline, no arguments but he didn't cost us that game, he put in a decent effort yesterday. We were done by shit officiating.

And btw what fucking choice did the manager have but to play him yesterday?

Got to agree with that, you're letting your gripe with Yaya blinker you Carl.
He has been shit most of the season, and he is past it, and his agent's a cnut, but he had a decent game yesterday.

So it was a figment of my imagination that he lost the ball in midfield trying to be a clever cunt and they went on and scored from it.

Right you are then.

He did lose the ball around the halfway line but that shouldn't have led to us conceding if others were doing their job properly.

Firstly Fernandinho was too far over to the right of the pitch for some reason which allowed Lamela a free run through the centre.

Then we had Otamendi stepping out for some bizarre reason, leaving a gaping hole for Lamela to slide the ball into.

And last but not least we had Kolarov stopping running with Eriksen allowing him to slide the ball past Hart with ease.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

Who says we haven't?

What are you insinuating?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum