Summer Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer Transfer rumours

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:There will be few loan deals for likes of Navas, Kolarov, hopefully Bony etc don't you worry

Haven't Kolarov and Navas only got a year left?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 pm

City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:
City64 wrote:Ok ..........

Strong rumours circulating that Bonucci , Sane and Mahrez deals will be completed this week by MCFC !

How strong we talking here? Legit MCFC club insider, i know a guy strong or John from accounting strong?

The dogs bollocks rumour mill !

Shalke have just confirmed Sane is joining a Premier League club this week ! ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:57 pm

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:

Strong rumours circulating that Bonucci , Sane and Mahrez deals will be completed this week by MCFC !

How strong we talking here? Legit MCFC club insider, i know a guy strong or John from accounting strong?

Shalke have just confirmed Sane is joining a Premier League club this week ! ;-)

Unless someone has come in to blow us out of the water, it's a done deal. Shame the fantasy football team name wouldn't let me use insane in the membrane. Too many letters
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Schalke won 13-0 tonight and there wasn't 1 goal from Sane. Cancel the transfer ;-)
Wonderwall

Postby mr_nool » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Schalke won 13-0 tonight and there wasn't 1 goal from Sane. Cancel the transfer ;-)

Unused sub?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:03 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Schalke won 13-0 tonight and there wasn't 1 goal from Sane. Cancel the transfer ;-)

Unused sub?

I doubt he will have even been in the squad tbh
Wonderwall

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 pm

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:

Where was this?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:

Where was this?

It was in Germany
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:

Where was this?

It's all over that a director of Schalke has confirmed it. However, we have to wait for the club to confirm as always. We have been here many times before.
Wonderwall

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:

Where was this?

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... hseln.html
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PrezIke » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:03 pm

The back and forth between us and United and Real Madrid with Juve over Bonucci and Pogba, is really quite amusing. You could also argue Arsenal and Napoli also playing games with Juve too.

- We want Bonucci. Juve sets £50m price tag. We offer less which gets turn down because don't want to pay that fee.
- United and probably Real Madrid want Pogba, he wants £13m a season and Juve want £100m, rumour comes out United ready to pay both and meet with Pogba's agent but sounds like he doesn't want to go to United anyway.
- All quiet on Bonucci for a week, Pogba possibly to United is a constant #1 transfer story in the media (of course)
- Juve allegedly ready to pay £79m release fee to Napoli for Higuain, Arsenal try to offer Giroud + £50, which Juve turns down
- We are then supposedly offered Bonucci
- Zidane says he likes Pogba, but blah blah blah...papers report his words means they want him or they don't depending on which one you read
- Rumour comes out United set terms with Pogba and offer under £100, but with incentives to cover some of it. Pogba's agent says the initial story is bollocks that they agreed to join Utd, Juve allegedly want only the exact fee and no incentives to help.
- Italian media claims Juve says Bonucci is not being sold
- Hours later English media reports we met the asking price for Bonucci and are awaiting an answer

Keeping up?
Last edited by PrezIke on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby sheblue » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:09 am

All the bollocks gets a bit exhausting, no doubt about that. But it does look like at least the sane deal is on its way.
Hopefully it will be announced before he retires...
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:31 am

Someone tell me about Reece Oxford. Would we really be after him, with all the young players on our books?

I remember the Arsenal match of course, but after that I hardly remember him at all last season.

Thoughts?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:52 am

john@staustell wrote:Someone tell me about Reece Oxford. Would we really be after him, with all the young players on our books?

I remember the Arsenal match of course, but after that I hardly remember him at all last season.

Thoughts?

The quoted fee of £15m for a 17 year old seems steep. Is he really that much better than anything we already have in the Academy? Would be surprised and disappointed myself if that was the case. I thought the point of the Academy was that we wouldn't need to buy these type of players for big fees as we already had them and they were used to playing in our system as well. I hope it's a non starter
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:57 am

Could be just the usual classic of his agent trying to get him a new deal at West Ham. Like most transfer rumours.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:59 am

john@staustell wrote:Could be just the usual classic of his agent trying to get him a new deal at West Ham. Like most transfer rumours.

Let's hope so
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:03 am

nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Someone tell me about Reece Oxford. Would we really be after him, with all the young players on our books?

Thoughts?

The quoted fee of £15m for a 17 year old seems steep. Is he really that much better than anything we already have in the Academy? Would be surprised and disappointed myself if that was the case. I thought the point of the Academy was that we wouldn't need to buy these type of players for big fees as we already had them and they were used to playing in our system as well. I hope it's a non starter

We did pay through our nose for Patrick Roberts though, so there is precedence for rash and unnecessary (?) youth transfers.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:10 am

mr_nool wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Thoughts?

We did pay through our nose for Patrick Roberts though, so there is precedence for rash and unnecessary (?) youth transfers.

Indeed. It's all part of this football factory business. Surely a lot of the Roberts fee was dependent on appearances for City? Yeah right. The fact that Celtic insisted on a further year on the Roberts loan suggests we made them pay through the nose in loan fee. I'm sure it'll all add up in the end.

But no wonder Txiki has a whole staff trying to keep up with all this.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 am

Wonderwall wrote:
City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Blood wrote:

Unless someone has come in to blow us out of the water, it's a done deal. Shame the fantasy football team name wouldn't let me use insane in the membrane. Too many letters

Hope my choice of Sané Clown Posse won't jynx the transfer!
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:12 am

I am a bit tired of paying incredible fees for youngsters from other places, like in this case with Oxford. I recall what happend with Raheem.

From what I've read here on the site, we have a lot of talented youngsters, some are with the big squad in the friendlies we will play soon. Let's give them a chance, see what are they made of and if not, then spend.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum