Summer Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby dave watson's perm » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:32 am

ruralblue wrote:
collins88 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Now, if everybody can move along slightly, there's still plenty of room for every star-player who wishes to join us.

That's right, mate. Still got room for more. No need for worries.

Help us out here Colin88 you hace registered (welcome by the way) and it's obvious you support the rags as it says so on you're account. Yet you post as if you are a Blue, are you in the process if being converted?? Please don't take offence at my asking as WW said in the new folks forum we welcome folks from opposing clubs (ask Walmi a Hammer) it's just this one's a tad more confusing.

Cheers

Split personality perhaps. There is medication though for it though.....................
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Ten years down the line you'd have thought I'd have fucked off by now. Sorry.

Rag!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby collins88 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:27 pm

ruralblue wrote:
collins88 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Now, if everybody can move along slightly, there's still plenty of room for every star-player who wishes to join us.

Help us out here Colin88 you hace registered (welcome by the way) and it's obvious you support the rags as it says so on you're account. Yet you post as if you are a Blue, are you in the process if being converted?? Please don't take offence at my asking as WW said in the new folks forum we welcome folks from opposing clubs (ask Walmi a Hammer) it's just this one's a tad more confusing.

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome, ruralblue. Yes I am a fan of Man U. But I'm just trying to fit in with fans from other clubs without the usual animosity. You know, just regular chaps enjoying their football. I hope there's nothing wrong with what I posted earlier. I know you'd understand that. By the way, I appreciate you're reaching out.
Silence is the best weapon against noisy people.
collins88
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Human League

Postby Original Dub » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:39 pm

collins88 wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
collins88 wrote:

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome, ruralblue. Yes I am a fan of Man U. But I'm just trying to fit in with fans from other clubs without the usual animosity. You know, just regular chaps enjoying their football. I hope there's nothing wrong with what I posted earlier. I know you'd understand that. By the way, I appreciate you're reaching out.

This is the same freak that joined under all the other usernames. Only this time he has a troll as his avatar. Very apt.

Hey oddball, how does it feel having City look down on you -I only ask, because about 6 years ago you said it would never happen?
Original Dub

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Original Dub wrote:
collins88 wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
collins88 wrote:

Cheers

This is the same freak that joined under all the other usernames. Only this time he has a troll as his avatar. Very apt.

Hey oddball, how does it feel having City look down on you -I only ask, because about 6 years ago you said it would never happen?

Which ones, and how are you so sure?

I personally think it's healthy to keep a pet rag
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:58 am

Hey Nool, whats the word on this Ajax "wonderkid" Reich somethingorother?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby mr_nool » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:12 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Hey Nool, whats the word on this Ajax "wonderkid" Reich somethingorother?

Riechedly Bazoer. He's from my neighborhood in Utrecht.
Haven't seen too much Ajax this season, so can't say too much about him I'm afraid.
As a rule of thumb, though, I think most Dutch talents would be wise to stay a year or two extra in the Dutch league before making the step to a better league.
Showing promise in the Dutch league is one thing, but to be able to make the step, you really need to be dominant here.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Hm. Maybe sign & loan back.

Apparently today we've got an agreement to sign Laporte from
Bilbao.
Saul Goodman

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 am

Nimely with his new club.

Heard that he had some harsh words regarding our club. The same things Cole Jr. said.

Cannot confirm it though, the media here still thinks we have multiple owners.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PrezIke » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 pm

MEN reporting yesterday via Spanish newspaper Sport, that we already have a verbal agreement with 21 year old Athletic Bilbao/French centre half, Laporte.

He supposedly has a release clause of 50m Euros.

Surely Mangala is gone if this happens, as one would think we will give Denayer his chance as the 4th choice since MDM is obviously leaving.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:42 pm

PrezIke wrote:MEN reporting yesterday via Spanish newspaper Sport, that we already have a verbal agreement with 21 year old Athletic Bilbao/French centre half, Laporte.

He supposedly has a release clause of 50m Euros.

Surely Mangala is gone if this happens, as one would think we will give Denayer his chance as the 4th choice since MDM is obviously leaving.

If this happens i can see next season being the last for Vincent.
Saul Goodman

Postby PeterParker » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Looks like Isco and Rodriguez will leave Real Madrid in the summer.

Should we have a go?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:32 pm

PeterParker wrote:Looks like Isco and Rodriguez will leave Real Madrid in the summer.

Should we have a go?

i'd have Ha-mez in a second. Versatile fucker. Top footballer. A few goals. Columbian so he'll pull some Columbian honeys who adore him. Also, he's beautiful to look at which we have to admit counts for something. You can't trot out there with a team of Camel Gobs or Rooneys and expect to have people fall in romanitical love with you.

Isco has come and gone for me i think....if the Count wasn't enough then, fuck him. I dunno. I'm a bitter prick.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PrezIke » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Word out of Germany reported in MEN that we've made an agreement with Gündogan to leave Dortmund yesterday.

Dortmund responded today saying only they'd be surprised he'd want to leave. Not anywhere near as strong words as we sometimes hear now.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 pm

PrezIke wrote:Word out of Germany reported in MEN that we've made an agreement with Gündogan to leave Dortmund yesterday.

Dortmund responded today saying only they'd be surprised he'd want to leave. Not anywhere near as strong words as we sometimes hear now.

He'd replace Yaya, I reckon.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:30 pm

PrezIke wrote:Word out of Germany reported in MEN that we've made an agreement with Gündogan to leave Dortmund yesterday.

doesn't he have a poor injury record?!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Scatman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

https://twitter.com/BMRisingTV/status/7 ... 9456843776
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

Not yet but if our club doctors get their hands on him he will!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:05 pm

blues2win wrote:Gundogan's a bloody good shout. Borussia will sell and he's one of the best midfielders in Europe.

City in for Dortmund Ace -- City to face Dortmund in China Hhmmm
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Lev Bronstein » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:03 am

carolina-blue wrote:
blues2win wrote:Gundogan's a bloody good shout. Borussia will sell and he's one of the best midfielders in Europe.

City in for Dortmund Ace -- City to face Dortmund in China Hhmmm

Business
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum