Summer Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer Transfer rumours

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 09, 2016 10:04 am

I am really looking forward when you will ask for Denayer”s head after he will fuck up as a CB, when he played only as a RB this year in Turkey.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon May 09, 2016 10:27 am

PeterParker wrote:I am really looking forward when you will ask for Denayer”s head after he will fuck up as a CB, when he played only as a RB this year in Turkey.

What is his best position tho?

What's hard to say the more I watch my son play in a youth academy and he and his fellow players progress is that players often get chucked into a position that sometimes isn't their best.

I'm a firm believer that a player can play his entire career in front of us and the TV cameras at a position that might be his second best and we'd have no fucking clue.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I am really looking forward when you will ask for Denayer”s head after he will fuck up as a CB, when he played only as a RB this year in Turkey.

What's hard to say the more I watch my son play in a youth academy and he and his fellow players progress is that players often get chucked into a position that sometimes isn't their best.

I'm a firm believer that a player can play his entire career in front of us and the TV cameras at a position that might be his second best and we'd have no fucking clue.

Cheers

Well, I think he is born for the right back position.

You know I was not a fan of him, actually, I was a bit annoyed on the fact everyone was saying we need to put him in and so on. I was looking at him and I was clueless, what the fuck is wrong with us. Are we that desperate to have a player from our youth?

It was difficult to understand. I remember his game with Real Madrid and he was ... like Steve Howey in a bad day. Plus the whole saga with his agent.

Anyway, he went to Galata and played as a CB and it was a disaster, really bad. He made a lot of mistakes in front of players that are really bad, then he got injured with Kasimpasa I think.

Then 2016 started and when he came back, they sent him on the right. Fuck me. First 10 minutes, perfect cross for Sabri. Like sniper type of pass. Then speed, then dribbling. First games he looked like Dani Alves at Sevilla. I could not believe my eyes, is this Denayer? Our own Denayer?

After that, his performances did not look as good as in his first games, but he looked really solid. Sagna type of solid. I saw all his games this year.

Then in april, a defender they had was got injured and they put him back as a CB. Galatasaray reiceived: 3.5 goals per game.

But, I will draw a line and speak about something else.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

His injury record is really bad.

13 Injuries the whole season., with Rizerspor it was the worse: Thigh Muscle Strain

In total, he had:

2 hip problems
8 Thigh Muscle Strain
1 Calf
2 Unknown

10 of those were during a game and he was substituted. And the last game I saw him was versus Rizerspor, second leg, this time the Cup, 0-0 and they qualified for the final. He played 90 minutes as a CB. Galata won away with 3-1 in the first leg where he also got injured.

To make it clear, if we put our hopes in Denayer, then we really are fucked.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby aristation » Tue May 10, 2016 2:17 pm

why cant we do the business early like Bayern?
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:25 pm

PeterParker wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Well, I think he is born for the right back position.

You know I was not a fan of him, actually, I was a bit annoyed on the fact everyone was saying we need to put him in and so on. I was looking at him and I was clueless, what the fuck is wrong with us. Are we that desperate to have a player from our youth?

It was difficult to understand. I remember his game with Real Madrid and he was ... like Steve Howey in a bad day. Plus the whole saga with his agent.

Anyway, he went to Galata and played as a CB and it was a disaster, really bad. He made a lot of mistakes in front of players that are really bad, then he got injured with Kasimpasa I think.

Then 2016 started and when he came back, they sent him on the right. Fuck me. First 10 minutes, perfect cross for Sabri. Like sniper type of pass. Then speed, then dribbling. First games he looked like Dani Alves at Sevilla. I could not believe my eyes, is this Denayer? Our own Denayer?

After that, his performances did not look as good as in his first games, but he looked really solid. Sagna type of solid. I saw all his games this year.

Then in april, a defender they had was got injured and they put him back as a CB. Galatasaray reiceived: 3.5 goals per game.

But, I will draw a line and speak about something else.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

His injury record is really bad.

13 Injuries the whole season., with Rizerspor it was the worse: Thigh Muscle Strain

In total, he had:

[b]2 hip problemsThat sounds like the season Vinny has had.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Swales4ever » Tue May 10, 2016 3:51 pm

gillie wrote:
Slim wrote:I read the article from Busquets, yes fucking please.

I agree Busquets is just the sort of midfielder we have been missing all season imo.

+ a potential cb backup
yes indeed

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby phips » Thu May 12, 2016 3:38 am

aristation wrote:why cant we do the business early like Bayern?

if Google translate is accurate it sounds like Laporte just posted a goodbye message on his FB.
maybe we're signing him soon?
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby gmercer1 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 am

phips wrote:
aristation wrote:why cant we do the business early like Bayern?

if Google translate is accurate it sounds like Laporte just posted a goodbye message on his FB.
maybe we're signing him soon?

Will he turn up in an air ambulance.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby nottsblue » Thu May 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Hope there is truth in the rumours about Toni Kroos. A top player for me.

Piss myself if the stories about John Terry going to the swamp are true, surely not
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Wooders wrote:Lots of rumours about sanchez from the arse - would be a massive upgrade on navas

considering their status as our feeder club this rumour makes sense.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Wooders » Fri May 13, 2016 9:02 am

Kante linked this morning - think he will want to stay at Leicester for another season
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 14, 2016 11:52 am

Wooders wrote:Kante linked this morning - think he will want to stay at Leicester for another season

MuEN reporting we are in advanced talks with him and then go on to say if the Gooners were to come in, he'd prefer to go there!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat May 14, 2016 12:59 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Wooders wrote:Kante linked this morning - think he will want to stay at Leicester for another season

MuEN reporting we are in advanced talks with him and then go on to say if the Gooners were to come in, he'd prefer to go there!

Of course he would. We are completely evil, with all our money that the owner put into the club, city and country and everything.

Whereas lovely, warm, fuzzy, cosy arsenal funnel all their fans' money out of the country straight to the owners' bank accounts.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zuricity » Sat May 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Of course he would. We are completely evil, with all our money that the owner put into the club, city and country and everything.

Whereas lovely, warm, fuzzy, cosy arsenal funnel all their fans' money out of the country straight to the owners' bank accounts.

It's not just the Arse, The Rags, Scouse and Villa have been plundered by their USA owners too.

And, btw you know where you can stick FATCA.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby phips » Wed May 18, 2016 12:50 am

Predictions for who will be the first player coming in this summer?
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby bigblue » Wed May 18, 2016 2:31 am

Would love to get Kante. Would give the energy we need in the middle and still young.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed May 18, 2016 7:00 am

zuricity wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

It's not just the Arse, The Rags, Scouse and Villa have been plundered by their USA owners too.

I do sometimes fear my sarcasm does not come across in written form.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 18, 2016 8:45 am

danny rose looking like a strong possibility according to some itk spuds fans i know
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:danny rose looking like a strong possibility according to some itk spuds fans i know

Pep OUT, if that is the case
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Wed May 18, 2016 9:15 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I do sometimes fear my sarcasm does not come across in written form.

Don't worry it does....

i've just had enough of the waves of hypocracy that
float our way from USAland.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum