*** City v Leicester - official-match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** City v Leicester - official-match thread***

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Probably the only positive to take from that shit is that Sterling managed to stay on his feet until the 89th minute
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby edge275 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:See how shit Leicester are when they are under pressure. That's what would have happened had we had the two first half penalties and we'd have won by a distance. Anyone not seeing the poor decisions from the ref as being game changing are being blind. it's not the big decisions, the ones that make the difference are the throws that go the wrong way, the shoulder barges that are allowed by one team only, the corner's going the wrong way, one player getting allowed five fouls for a yellow and another only being given one foul before a yellow.

YAYA CUNT TOURE LOST THE BALL AND DURING THE FOLLOW UP THEY SCORED....SAME HAPPENED AGAINST WEST HAM.
GOING A GOAL DOWN WILL ALWAYS FUCK A TEAM UP,

I blame pellegrini!!! and can we now just stop with all this "the charming man" shite.........hes a fuckign stubburn cunt..thats what he is.

You mean inept cunt?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:41 pm

The worst part about today for me is our game from now on. Leicester had it perfectly, let us attack and when we lose the ball they just have to hoof it to a pacey forward.

Teams will now use this as a template, if they already weren't.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bigblue » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:42 pm

we can drop to 4th and we deserve it.

SHOWER OF SHIT
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 pm

McManaman and the sheep shagger talking absolute bollocks as usual after the match. Fuckin pair of idiots!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:The worst part about today for me is our game from now on. Leicester had it perfectly, let us attack and when we lose the ball they just have to hoof it to a pacey forward.

Teams will now use this as a template, if they already weren't.

They were.

Worst for me is that every cunt and thier dog now wants to talk football.

In gonna gloat so fucking much when we have pep. These pricks are unbearable.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby sheblue » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 pm

That ref is a cunt, he is totally responsible for our attitude, determination and desire all of which he fucked up for us big time.
That cunt has us battling with the rags for fifth. Sack the ref.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby branny » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:45 pm

It's the lack of heart that bothers me. Losing 50/50s all over the place. Half the time they don't even put their foot in
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Ray78 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:46 pm

As I said earlier we can forget winning the league on that performance (lack of leadership we are lacking on and off field organisation is our biggest weakness) but there were a couple of key decision In the game that are game changers. Leicester aren't a great side but they are a team and had earned their slice of good fortune.
Last edited by Ray78 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby Dameerto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:46 pm

We're leaderless on and off the pitch - the sooner Vinnie gets involved again the better.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Michigan Blue » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:47 pm

3 points in 7 games against the Top 6.

Utter cowards.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Mase wrote:McManaman and the sheep shagger talking absolute bollocks as usual after the match. Fuckin pair of idiots!

Why are you watching it Mase? Sherlock Holmes is on 119
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Dameerto wrote:We're leaderless on and off the pitch - the sooner Vinnie gets involved again the better.

My impression too
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby kinkylola » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:49 pm

this probably won't be the last time i type this in the coming weeks, but we've been sleepwalking in the league for the last 2 or 3, maybe even 4 years. We've had a team capable of absolutely STOMPING the premiere league every season and we just expect talent to carry us through.

Yaya encapsulates perfectly and is the reason that DESPITE HIS TALENT ... he needs to go and needed to go before this season started and maybe even before the last.

Pep is exactly the manager to change this malaise and shit attitude that is permeating the playing staff for the last X years.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby bayblue » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:49 pm

sheblue wrote:That ref is a cunt, he is totally responsible for our attitude, determination and desire all of which he fucked up for us big time.
That cunt has us battling with the rags for fifth. Sack the ref.

?????

"The ref is totally responsible for our attitude"

The ref is responsible for his decisions.

The players are responsible for themselves
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 pm

this probably won't be the last time i type this in the coming weeks, but we've been sleepwalking in the league for the last 2 or 3, maybe even 4 years. We've had a team capable of absolutely STOMPING the premiere league every season and we just expect talent to carry us through.

Won the league three seasons ago, scoring a record amount of goals. Hardly sleepwalking or what do you mean by that?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby branny » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Ray78 wrote:As I said earlier we can forget winning the league on that performance (lack of leadership and on field and off field organisation is our major concern) but there were a couple of key decision In the game that are game changers.

Pellers got done by Ranieri. We really shouldn't have to rely on the referee to beat Leicester City. Top of the league or not it's Leicester City ffs
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby PrezIke » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Wanted to lose plastic fans? They're surely jumping onto Leicester's ship now...
Last edited by PrezIke on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Ray78 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

branny wrote:
Ray78 wrote:As I said earlier we can forget winning the league on that performance (lack of leadership and on field and off field organisation is our major concern) but there were a couple of key decision In the game that are game changers.

Pellers got done by Ranieri. We really shouldn't have to rely on the referee to beat Leicester City. Top of the league or not it's Leicester City ffs

The rags in their pomp had been getting away with performances like that for years.
Ray78
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Erm.......

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Anyone blames the ref is a muppet, he got everything right. Fact is management involves a bit more than writing Toure, Silva Aguero on a team sheet. Sending out a man who cant run as captain against a team of lightening quick athletes is nonsense. "Protecting" him with an attacking midfielder who cant tackle is culpable. Doing apparently no planning on how Leicester play is just normal for Pellegrini. But be fair, he has got a problem. Ya Ya is finished but Fernandinho constantly fails to step up when allowed to get forward, yet again another shot blazed wildly over the bar and the final pass not quite ambitious enough. And what can you do with a bloke as slow as Demichellis paired with one as weak as Ottomendi. Plusses? The Kosovian kid looked like he has touch and a football brain. We will sadly miss de Bruyne and Jesus.Need the two cbs back who should replace these two.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum