Race for the Title

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Race for the Title

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:35 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
i didn't mind her fat tho tbf. People are too uptight about an extra 10-15 lbs on a woman. They act like it's a fucking crime. Women fuck like they eat people. Learn the facts. Sure a fit woman can have a great libido if she's uptight about the weight, but when a woman's healthy and comfy with herself it doesn't matter how much she weighs.

cheers

How did you find that out. Not sure I know any women that eat people. I think if I do meet one I might avoid her.

i might be missing a comma in that sentence. Thanks for the laff bro.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:03 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
i didn't mind her fat tho tbf. People are too uptight about an extra 10-15 lbs on a woman. They act like it's a fucking crime. Women fuck like they eat people. Learn the facts. Sure a fit woman can have a great libido if she's uptight about the weight, but when a woman's healthy and comfy with herself it doesn't matter how much she weighs.

cheers

How did you find that out. Not sure I know any women that eat people. I think if I do meet one I might avoid her.

cheers

Im surprised Slim didn't wake up from his backward time zone to correct you on it before any other cunt saw it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Socrates » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

cheers

Im surprised Slim didn't wake up from his backward time zone to correct you on it before any other cunt saw it.

It's forward mate, he's in front of you. I'm half an hour in front of him. Hope that helps. Best wishes from the future.

Oh and Doomy is right. Not often I say that.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:10 am

Socrates wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

cheers

It's forward mate, he's in front of you. I'm half an hour in front of him. Hope that helps. Best wishes from the future.

Oh and Doomy is right. Not often I say that.

Never mind Doomie being right. Shit happens.
I'm more concerned about the insinuation (there's a lot of it about on the forum), that I'm 'any other cunt'.
The indignation of it all.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Image

And some people questioned City's decision to get rid of Pellers. That is just not acceptable for a team who's aspirations are world wide domination.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:58 pm

That makes for very poor reading. No excuses and yet we are only six points off the lead
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Grandad Rosler » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:We are not in the title race as the referees (the FA, let's remember who's running this) won't allow it.

btw we've also been mostly shite all season as well. Don't forget to mention the arrogant bunch of jogging half-arsed cunts who pull the shirts on every week, and their tosspot undead wrinkled-faced old cunt manager.

And yeah, Clattenberg's call today was absolute shit, but in any year of the last four we should have trounced that Spurs side today. Honest.

cheers

Yes, we've been shite. Although this Spurs team are a damn sight better than any we've faced in recent times.

They were more than beatable though and there to be got at. We were shocking in the first half (attacking at least). We could have had them dead and buried by half time on our day. That day isn't coming along very often at the minute
Grandad Rosler
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Andy Morrison

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:27 pm

We are still in the race.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby PrezIke » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:38 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Image

And yet, we can still win the league. I don't think we will, but our team's performance has been hard to predict for years, and we have the most experience with this situation, and have done well before with late season pushes. Top 3 is still more realistic.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:11 pm

If the players want it enough they will win it. It's not like other years where the top sides rarely drop points, not one consistent team in the running for it this year. If and its a big if we can manage to go on a run the league table could change very quickly.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:16 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Have some fucking belief you fuckers.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Slim wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

Never seen that. Now I'm sat at my desk sobbing.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby nottsblue » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Scatman wrote:
Slim wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

Never seen that. Now I'm sat at my desk sobbing.

Watch this at least once a month. Still brings goosebumps
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dameerto » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:51 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
after 5 matches when they anointed us obvious title faves we've been largely shit. Absolutely crap 75% of the time i bet. A fucking hex was cast upon our house.

If we get through the next round of CL, which i am even suspect of at this point, we'll get thrashed in the next round. I expect Scouse victims to mug us at Wembley. And we'll be lucky to scrape 4th on current form.

Dunno what really could happen to change that as every cunt is injured, shit or not given a chance to play.

I want to hibernate until Pep. I really do hate the football more this season than even under Mancini when it was at it's most tiring, hateful boring crap. At least then we knew it was his strategy and he was trying to exert some control and there was a faux mutiny happening, etc...

This shit we're seeing now is just lethargy and an old group of cunts who are nearly past it putting some time in until they see if the new gaffer wants them. And he fucking won't. 90% of them can fuck off. Pronto.

cheers

That's what concerns me too. The one crumb of comfort is that Vinnie is back and his presence seemed to have an influence on the back four. Not sure if that's going to be enough though (and it wasn't enough against Spurs obviously). He might be the catalyst to get them back into that mindset they were in collectively at the start of the season though, when they had something to prove against everyone who had written us off.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dimples » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 pm

...'If we get through the next round of CL, which i am even suspect of at this point, we'll get thrashed in the next round. I expect Scouse victims to mug us at Wembley. And we'll be lucky to scrape 4th on current form. '...

Don't lose the faith.

1. We will win at Wembley - Liverpool are really really hopeless, Klopp is a clown, the fear factor they used to generate has long gone....
2. We will get through to the next round of the CL - progress then depends on the draw and if we get/keep key players fit like
Kompany, KDB, etc... we could progress. For certain nobody will fancy a couple of games again'st us
3. In PL we will get 4th place or better - if we have a level playing field (but we will not win it)
Looking at the fixtures, we have a very tough run in but nobody from 2nd to 8th has an easy run in. They will all drop points.
On paper Leicester have an easy run in - lets wait and see how they handle teams who sit back and hand them possession.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 pm

It's the hope that kills you........
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby phips » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 pm

i believe the average position of our remaining opponents is currently somewhere in the bottom half so that should help (6 currently in the bottom half and 3 in the top half). of course the table is fluid but still.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:40 pm

phips wrote:Image

i believe the average position of our remaining opponents is currently somewhere in the bottom half so that should help (6 currently in the bottom half and 3 in the top half). of course the table is fluid but still.

fucking embarrassing
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
phips wrote:Image

fucking embarrassing

We are usually the opposite. Which is equally frustrating.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum