The Fernando sub

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Fernando sub

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Woodyblue wrote:For Christs sake. Was it right? Was it wrong. We got a point away from home from a side that if we were honest gave us a good game on the day. Can we not just get behind our team/ manager/players instead of slagging them off constantly. It would be amazing to win every game but we won't. Nobody is and after the Arse lost today at home we have actually gained a much valued point. CTID

I always support the lads and get behind them at the game, then I get on this forum to moan like fuck. It was a good point but there's nothing wrong with discussing how we could have done better.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Camebro » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 am

dazby wrote:
What is interesting is that every time Pellers has gambled to get a goal this season we've got one. Can anyone think of a time we haven't?

West Ham at home?
Camebro
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Current: zabba

Postby Socrates » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:59 am

Bringing on a defensive midfielder and throwing Yaya forward never works for us late in a game.

That was sarcasm, in case you wondered.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum