Lawro and Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 23

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Lawro and Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 23

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Lawro reverts to type and Merson is going gung ho for his gunners and Everton this week. He predicts big wins for both of them yet, he thinks we wont win and uses his fantastic brain to explain it.

Lawro is joined this week by Ice Cube and Kevin Hart, two very current and very big names. Let the City juggernaut roll on, I say!

Lawro says

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35362484

West Ham have an excellent chance of making the Europa League in reality, but are in the bottom three in the table based on my scores (bottom of page).
I think it is important to point out that I do not look at my table when I make any of my predictions - the aim is to score as many points as possible each week, rather than pick results that would get my table looking more like the real one.

So I am not going to go for a West Ham win this time to try to balance out the times I have been wrong about them in previous weeks.
Manchester City were one of the big teams that West Ham shocked earlier in the season - but they will be ready for them this time and I just think City might be about to go on a good run.
Lawro's prediction: 0-2
Ice Cube: "We're going for City, baby, and Kevin is going to play the last 45 seconds of the first half."
Kevin Hart: Yes, and let me tell you something - I have got quite the boot on me. 0-3

Merson says

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... sunday-win

West Ham will be disappointed with the result they had at Newcastle, they let Newcastle get away and when they turned it on at the end it was too late. The Hammers have got that class about them though, they can make things happen.

They appear to have sorted out their early-season troubles at Upton Park and I expect them to try and hit City on the counter. But they have to contend with Sergio Aguero who, for me, is the best centre-forward in the world, alongside Luis Suarez. City haven't been great away from home so I don't expect West Ham to lose this one.

PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Lawro and Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 23

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Take the 2-0 all day long.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Lawro and Degenerate Crackhead Predictions Gameweek 23

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Usual lack of logic from Merson and Lawro spends too long warbling about his table, couldn't he have done that in some other prediction? Anyway, Serge is looking sharp again, so City to win.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum